Take Over My AIS Fibre Contract and Get it Cheap

slipperylobster

We are moving to Udon and will be out of our house near Raum Chok, by the 18th.

I have two AIS Fibre Contracts...and we are paying 400 baht a month each for them. Unfortunately, I cannot get out of the one year contract, but am free to sign the contract over to anyone interested. I paid 1000 deposit on each unit...so basically, you are saving 1000 plus getting great service.

Sure hope somebody is interested. The small town outside of Udon Thani is not supported by AIS Fibre (I got a great deal on a home...but I failed to check if it was covered by ais fibre)

Basically, You would meet my wife on Nov 18th (wed) morning...and she would change over the service to your name. If they required a deposit from you...I would just give you our 1000 deposit....or they can carry that over. We got in on an intro special..thus the low monthly fee for one year (used 2 months so far)

Also, they would connect the "fibre" wire to your home. It is a unique wire...not the standard coax.

100 mbps

android box

router

includes tv channels

PM me.

I have AIS fiber for free, they didnt asked for any deposit, also i had THE free android box and brandnew router.

Amazing they are giving it for free...but that won't last long.

We got the first 4 months free, if that is what you mean. Then it is 380 a month. The deposit was mandatory for us, but refundable....so pretty much same.

I would be willing to pay half the 380 for the next 9 months (advances).

Free? I don't believe it. Did you sign a one year contract..or not? You might look at it again...as they obviously would not exist if everything was free, forever ! LOL I bet it's the same package as mine.

I'm interested but am unable to PM for some reason. Maybe you could PM me.

PBR STREETGANG

No longer available..sorry.

Ran out of time with this.

Best you can do now is call AIS. We are now up to our ears in packing...I think you understand. Got about 5 hours of daylight to finish a 4 bedroom packup.

For anyone else ...just call 1185 (for info), we are out of here tonight...and will just store the equipment until they have that service in our next town.

I have AIS fiber for free, they didnt asked for any deposit, also i had THE free android box and brandnew router.

Amazing they are giving it for free...but that won't last long.

We got the first 4 months free, if that is what you mean. Then it is 380 a month. The deposit was mandatory for us, but refundable....so pretty much same.

I would be willing to pay half the 380 for the next 9 months (advances).

Free? I don't believe it. Did you sign a one year contract..or not? You might look at it again...as they obviously would not exist if everything was free, forever ! LOL I bet it's the same package as mine.

Transferring the contract is ok with AIS ...but just found out that the person who assumes the contract, will pay full prices, not the introductory price we got.

To avoid making enemies, I am cancelling my offer to have somebody assume my contract.

Best people sign up themselves...but be warned...if you move to an area that does not have AIS Fibre, you will be asked to pay 4000 for breaking the contract.

Many people are now complaining that this is not fair. Obviously, one does move (for jobs, family or travel)....and all the other companies provide. AIS fibre is demanding full penalties ..even though they have no service at your next destination. Might be good to watch how this plays out.

Archived