Two Thai Men Attacked by Four Drunk Tourists

webfact

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't they just say they are sorry and were not able to control themselves, because

of the evil that is alcohol, which takes over your body and makes you do things you

don't want to do.

this is what people, who want to avoid responsibility for their own actions, say: it was not me, alcohol (meth, coke etc) forced me (to rape, to beat, to kill)!

in fact alcohol just unlocks repressed desires....

Bit puzzled why there's been no slagging off yet of the home countries where these lads came from? If they were English then the TVF execution squad would be out in force!!!!

Could it perhaps be that the nationalities of these guys rarely make the news in such a fashion ?

Unlike Brits, Americans and Australians, who seem to be in the thick of the shlt almost daily

And don't forget the Russians. Yanks/Brits/Aussies/Russians all tend to drink too much and many tend to be belligerent loud-mouths even when theyre not drunk.

Bit puzzled why there's been no slagging off yet of the home countries where these lads came from? If they were English then the TVF execution squad would be out in force!!!!

Could it perhaps be that the nationalities of these guys rarely make the news in such a fashion ?

Unlike Brits, Americans and Australians, who seem to be in the thick of the shlt almost daily

And don't forget the Russians. Yanks/Brits/Aussies/Russians all tend to drink too much and many tend to be belligerent loud-mouths even when theyre not drunk.

Unlike Skandys, Dutch and Canadians.

Silly thing to do, as they say youth is wasted on the young.and these fellahs are in a world of sh&&$t

If they were Thai, they would be levied a 500 THB fine; as farang, "these fellahs are in a world of sh&&$t".

So tell me, where is justice in Thailand?

If on Koh Tao, you beat the sh*t out of Myanmar suspects to obtain a confession you do outstanding interrogation to obtain a 'legitimate' confession from the obviously guilty foreign suspects, but the same investigative team can't find or obtain a DNA sample from highly connected 'persons of interest' who have family on Koh Tao and happen to be Thai.

So, what rock is 'justice' found under in the LOS? These two 'alleged suspects' could be as innocent as pure, driven snow, but I'll give you odds that they are convicted completely regardless of the evidence presented, or more telling, the lack of evidence. There's no such thing as the test of, "beyond a reasonable doubt". Something else is at work, and it smells to high heaven. Unfortunately the judicial system is more about finding 'someone' guilty regardless of guilt or innocence, for the sake of political expediency and 'face-saving' at the governmental level.

Bottom line imho: Someone must be put to death so that tourism is not adversely affected, at least in the minds of government clones. And those death sentences will be an absolute international circus show if they are carried out, which in turn, will backfire and will more likely bring to light the absurdity of this case.

If they were Thai they would be punished according to the laws of their country - Thailand.
Since they are not and like so many other farang, don't understand theyre guests in Thailand and behaving like animals will not be tolerated, they should be punished accordingly.

How many illegal border crossers are in my country absolutely flaunting the law in the faces of all the legal citizens, especially when murders take place. Your assertions has a gaping hole in the bucket.

Beltrán-Leyva Cartel

Los Zetas

Colima Cartel

La Familia Michoacana (drug cartel)

Guadalajara Cartel

Gulf Cartel

Juárez Cartel

Los Ántrax

Los Negros

Sinaloa Cartel

Sonora Cartel

Tijuana Cartel

Solo Angeles

Sur 13

Vatos Locos

Norteños

Vagos Motorcycle Club

Brujos motorcycle club

18th Street gang

Latin Kings (gang)

Barrio Azteca

Mara Salvatrucha

Mexican Mafia

Mongols

These are just guests in our country who shouldn't be acting like animals, but are protected my a plethora of legal institution screaming 'racism' as loud as they can? True.

Myanmar nationalists were just coming to Thailand to work, so in Thailand the accused legal team should be screaming racism!

And I'm not a guest in this country. I'm married to a Thai National and in any other developed nation that would put me on the path to permanent residency and citizenship if I wished. Are you telling me that my friends who have taken their wives to the EU, Canada, US, and Australia, that their wives have the internal status of 'guests'? No they are not 'guests'. Are you that much of a simpleton? Thailand is one of the world's most backward, xenophobic nations in the world, and as such, should get the attention of the UN and other global human rights bodies. An apologist like you is totally ignorant and absurd. We are not 'guests' - We are the product of xenophobia gone to the extreme, which is essentially racism in it's ugliest and utterly demeaning form. I'm surprised I don't have to wear a star on my chest with the letter 'F' in capital letters meaning Farang.

And I'm not a guest in this country. I'm married to a Thai National and in any other developed nation that would put me on the path to permanent residency and citizenship if I wished. Are you telling me that my friends who have taken their wives to the EU, Canada, US, and Australia, that their wives have the internal status of 'guests'? No they are not 'guests'. Are you that much of a simpleton? Thailand is one of the world's most backward, xenophobic nations in the world, and as such, should get the attention of the UN and other global human rights bodies.

What incredible leftist audacity! Thailand did a mercy for you - granted you a visa. And instead of being thankful you dare to think that you are entitled for something in this country?

lol

so you are suggesting that UN (marionette of the US) and US left-liberal NGOs should force Thailand to give citizenship to people it does not need because some foreigners think they are "entitled" for citizenship?!

this is the funniest thing I red today! typical left-liberal way of thinking. the one that is sinking Europe under waves of Muslims now. The one which will sooner or later destroy the US.

Thailand has no any obligation to you or any other foreigner. The one and only legitimate goal of existence of Thai government is prosperity of Thai citizen, not yours.

every sovereign country has the right to determine who has the right for a citizenship. and Thai people decided that marriage on Thai citizen does not automatically give a right for residence. so you are nothing more but a guest here. don't lie to yourself.

you don't like it? it's your problem. go to Europe or US and explain them what obligations do they have to you.

Silly thing to do, as they say youth is wasted on the young.and these fellahs are in a world of sh&&$t

If they were Thai, they would be levied a 500 THB fine; as farang, "these fellahs are in a world of sh&&$t".

So tell me, where is justice in Thailand?

If on Koh Tao, you beat the sh*t out of Myanmar suspects to obtain a confession you do outstanding interrogation to obtain a 'legitimate' confession from the obviously guilty foreign suspects, but the same investigative team can't find or obtain a DNA sample from highly connected 'persons of interest' who have family on Koh Tao and happen to be Thai.

So, what rock is 'justice' found under in the LOS? These two 'alleged suspects' could be as innocent as pure, driven snow, but I'll give you odds that they are convicted completely regardless of the evidence presented, or more telling, the lack of evidence. There's no such thing as the test of, "beyond a reasonable doubt". Something else is at work, and it smells to high heaven. Unfortunately the judicial system is more about finding 'someone' guilty regardless of guilt or innocence, for the sake of political expediency and 'face-saving' at the governmental level.

Bottom line imho: Someone must be put to death so that tourism is not adversely affected, at least in the minds of government clones. And those death sentences will be an absolute international circus show if they are carried out, which in turn, will backfire and will more likely bring to light the absurdity of this case.

If they were Thai they would be punished according to the laws of their country - Thailand.
Since they are not and like so many other farang, don't understand theyre guests in Thailand and behaving like animals will not be tolerated, they should be punished accordingly.

How many illegal border crossers are in my country absolutely flaunting the law in the faces of all the legal citizens, especially when murders take place. Your assertions has a gaping hole in the bucket.

Beltrán-Leyva Cartel

Los Zetas

Colima Cartel

La Familia Michoacana (drug cartel)

Guadalajara Cartel

Gulf Cartel

Juárez Cartel

Los Ántrax

Los Negros

Sinaloa Cartel

Sonora Cartel

Tijuana Cartel

Solo Angeles

Sur 13

Vatos Locos

Norteños

Vagos Motorcycle Club

Brujos motorcycle club

18th Street gang

Latin Kings (gang)

Barrio Azteca

Mara Salvatrucha

Mexican Mafia

Mongols

These are just guests in our country who shouldn't be acting like animals, but are protected my a plethora of legal institution screaming 'racism' as loud as they can? True.

Myanmar nationalists were just coming to Thailand to work, so in Thailand the accused legal team should be screaming racism!

And I'm not a guest in this country. I'm married to a Thai National and in any other developed nation that would put me on the path to permanent residency and citizenship if I wished. Are you telling me that my friends who have taken their wives to the EU, Canada, US, and Australia, that their wives have the internal status of 'guests'? No they are not 'guests'. Are you that much of a simpleton? Thailand is one of the world's most backward, xenophobic nations in the world, and as such, should get the attention of the UN and other global human rights bodies. An apologist like you is totally ignorant and absurd. We are not 'guests' - We are the product of xenophobia gone to the extreme, which is essentially racism in it's ugliest and utterly demeaning form. I'm surprised I don't have to wear a star on my chest with the letter 'F' in capital letters meaning Farang.

Why do you think these drug cartels, gangs, etc exist and so easily infiltrate the US? Because market demand enables their activities which is largely funded by US consumers - most of which happen to be white.

Furthermore, being married to a Thai national doesnt entitle one to special privileges as so many farang like you mistakenly believe.

Every country in the world has idiots, cant really stereotype a country, surely lots of Good Canadians, Brits, Russians, UK, Americans etc that don't make the news.

No one knows the real story, they are young and drunk and most of us when we were young and drunk did stupid things, and many of us who are old and drunk do stupid things.. I am not going to pass judgement on them as I was not there to witness the event...

Every country in the world has idiots, cant really stereotype a country, surely lots of Good Canadians, Brits, Russians, UK, Americans etc that don't make the news.

No one knows the real story, they are young and drunk and most of us when we were young and drunk did stupid things, and many of us who are old and drunk do stupid things.. I am not going to pass judgement on them as I was not there to witness the event...

Yes, I've gotten drunk and done stupid things. But I've never beaten up anybody. Sorry, but that is not normal.

I was not defending their actions. I was stating I was not there so I can't be sure what exactly happened... I was not trying to say its okay to beat people up when you are drunk.. what i was trying to say was you got some young kids that perhaps got mixed up into things thanks to their drinking, maybe one was the Alpha male and the rest of his drunk young buddies followed.. who knows I was not there... and of course stereotyping countries was another thing I was trying to say, not all Russians are loud, not all UK people are drunks, etc etc...some people seem to judge countries on how they are portrayed in crime news.

Archived