Two Thai Men Attacked by Four Drunk Tourists

webfact

....misrepresentation of the truth....

...they were drunk...they were hungry.....

...they did not attack anyone...otherwise they 2 Thais would have been beaten to a pulp....

...they were chased away....they were pursued.....

...the Thais wanted their money no doubt....and the foreigners tried to 'shoo them away' ....

...I do not see a scratch on the 2 Thais....

...they seem to think that they are entitled to damages....what were the damamges if any.....

...maybe they were in the process of opening their shop and refused to serve the foreigners.....

....I do not buy their bs story.....

...the guys were dancing....happy.....and probably hungry....

...stop the foreigner-bashing....foreigners brought this country out of the mire...almost.....

....fake propriety and indignation....we know what really goes on in this country.....and stop blaming the foreigners and making them pay....because they are different...

...or stop inviting...........and 'welcoming' them here....

(I read that AOT reaps a hidden 700 Baht per head off of every tourist that comes here....31.5 Billion baht......)

...that explains why they give 7 month annual bonuses to their employees....

...still not enough...never enough....all 'other peoples money'.....

Ah OK - next time I'm feeling 'happy' after a belly full of beer, up for some dancing and in need of some food to soak up the beer, I'll break into your house in the middle of the night, dance on your table and steal your food - whilst reassured that should I disturb you from your sleep you will give me a warm welcome...

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were they pushed to the ground and kicked in the repeated until loos conscious and left for dead? were they rapped,

murdered or threatened with a weapon? were all the valuables stolen and left them penniless?

in No to all the above, than let them go with a warning or a 1,000 baht fine....

The fact that some Thais attack foreigners (and you have to admit that in many cases they were somehow provoked) does not justify attack of other foreigners of other Thais, nor should it be celebrated. These quality tourists broke into a shop / residence.

...they did not attack anyone...otherwise they 2 Thais would have been beaten to a pulp....

...the Thais wanted their money no doubt....and the foreigners tried to 'shoo them away' ....

...they seem to think that they are entitled to damages....what were the damamges if any.....

...maybe they were in the process of opening their shop and refused to serve the foreigners.....

...stop the foreigner-bashing....foreigners brought this country out of the mire...almost.....

....fake propriety and indignation....we know what really goes on in this country.....and stop blaming the foreigners and making them pay....because they are different...

(I read that AOT reaps a hidden 700 Baht per head off of every tourist that comes here....31.5 Billion baht......)

Ah OK - next time I'm feeling 'happy' after a belly full of beer, up for some dancing and in need of some food to soak up the beer, I'll break into your house in the middle of the night, dance on your table and steal your food - whilst reassured that should I disturb you from your sleep you will give me a warm welcome...

Broke in and stole what?

Were they pushed to the ground and kicked in the repeated until loos conscious and left for dead? were they rapped,

murdered or threatened with a weapon? were all the valuables stolen and left them penniless?

in No to all the above, than let them go with a warning or a 1,000 baht fine....

There are fools ,and there are complete fools guess which group you belong too

I wonder if they actually broke into a fruit store or entered the talaat somphet.... a fresh market, not secured and then danced on the tables (???) If they had been apologetic when first yelled at they sure would have gotten off cheaper. thugs.

Probably what really happened.

The tables turned,its usually 4 Thais beat up 1 Farang.

regards Worgeordie

I guess we hear and see what we want to, especially here on a farang forum where reports are selected that will inspire pages of posts spewing righteous indignation about the noble farang being victim to the treacherous natives. Of course looking at the bigger picture, I imagine being a farang in Thailand is far safer & less demeaning than being Asian in farangland where things like "paki bashing" are national pastimes in some places.

Midnight in Newcastle. Raj was walking home after working at a take-away when he heard the familiar call: 'Black bastard, black bastard.'

As he turned to face the two white youths, he was punched in the head and then beaten and kicked unconscious. He spent two days in hospital. It was one of a growing number of race attacks taking place in the city, particularly against Asians.

Raj, 23, said: 'When you walk up the street and see some kids you have to duck into someone's house or change direction because you will get spat on or abused - it doesn't matter what time of the day it is.

Come come Suradit69, you should know better.... Posts like that, illustrating the worse realities of places other than Thailand have no place on TV!!

The whole reason d'etre of this forum is to show the rest of the world that everything in and about Thailand and Thai people is uniquely far worse than anywhere else in the world.

To even suggest otherwise here is an affront to all the hard work done by the dedicated Thai bashing members - most of whom are far too shallow to even appreciate such insightful comment anyway..

Hmmmm me thinks another adjective would be more appropriate

vi·cious

ˈviSHəs/Submit

adjective

deliberately cruel or violent.

"a vicious assault"

synonyms: brutal, ferocious, savage, violent, dangerous, ruthless, remorseless, merciless, heartless, callous, cruel, harsh, cold-blooded, inhuman, fierce, barbarous, barbaric, brutish, bloodthirsty, fiendish, sadistic, monstrous, murderous, homicidal;

Interesting!
4 Thais on 1 farang, it's OK. 500 baht fine.

4 farangs on 2 thais! Oh MY GOD!!!!!

We see this sh*t weekly the other way around, but now the obviously Thai journalist is trying to write in poor English to inform the world how bad farang are. Boo Hoo.

Broke in and stole what?

It was a fruit store - As to what someone would break into a fruit store to steal....... well I'll leave that one for you to work out for yourself Einstein....

Broke in and stole what?

It was a fruit store - As to what someone would break into a fruit store to steal....... well I'll leave that one for you to work out for yourself Einstein....

Where does it say they stole something?

Still, they were wrong. Drunk and break in. The Thai only defended his livelihood. Quality tourists making other farangs look bad.

I'd say it was breaking-and-entering, theft, assault....these scumbags should get a few years in the slammer, deported, and blacklisted. Hope they don't get to pay their way out of it.

OMG, have you never done something silly whilst young and drunk. A few years in a Thai jail is a serious penalty.

If they

"beaten" up persons would rather get some money and drop charges why the hell should you care.

Some farang love putting down their own kind as they sit on a barstool with Noi stroking their poong just to justify their own inadequacies.

he who cast the first stone and all that.

It's the same old situation, farangs behaving badly.

When will groups of young visitors (& some older visitors!!) learn to behave respectfully & with moderation when in a foreign country; likely wouldn't act in same way within own countries....but then again, maybe they do! They come to Thailand with some sort of inflated egos!!

Well, until it's eight Thai bouncer beat the living crap out of two farang tourist, then everything is hunky-dory.

Thai's behaving badly. Your good with that, yeah?

Farang, alledgely behaving bad, throw them in jail? The accuser doesn't look beat up?

not a visible mark on them, maybe shoved about a bit rather than beaten up

Or maybe that was all the damage those brave young Eurps could hand out.

Where are all the raging comments which defame the cowardly Thais who gang up on farangs—doesn’t it work both ways?

Ezzra you have such a negative approach to Thailand and most other things, why do you stay here?

Truth hurts vogie ! they were not burglars, just drunken idiots. If they had been left alone they would probably have got bored and went home .

most likely the 4 youths entered the open store, trying to buy alkohol. then the owner chased them away by shouting at them, then he followed them and they felt being attacked and reacted in selfdefense. with drunken thais such things happen 100 times every night. btw, the 2 thais dont look at all like being beaten up, they look more like kickboxers. each one of them would have knocked unconsious all 4 within seconds, if the really attacked him.

not a visible mark on them, maybe shoved about a bit rather than beaten up

Or maybe that was all the damage those brave young Eurps could hand out.

Where are all the raging comments which defame the cowardly Thais who gang up on farangs—doesn’t it work both ways?

If it had been the other way around, you can guarantee that they would have been on the ground having their heads kicked in. This is how Thai thugs behave.

Broke in and stole what?

Where does it say they stole something?

?

1000 baht fine is about right for the assault, breaking into his shop could potentially carry a further penalty but they'll also have to pay compensation (which would probably be 10s of thousands of baht). If they don't pay compensation to their victim they'll go to jail.

It's the same old situation, farangs behaving badly.

When will groups of young visitors (& some older visitors!!) learn to behave respectfully & with moderation when in a foreign country; likely wouldn't act in same way within own countries....but then again, maybe they do! They come to Thailand with some sort of inflated egos!!

Well, until it's eight Thai bouncer beat the living crap out of two farang tourist, then everything is hunky-dory.

Thai's behaving badly. Your good with that, yeah?

Farang, alledgely behaving bad, throw them in jail? The accuser doesn't look beat up?

What are you talking about... 8 bouncer v 2 farangs??? Nothing to do w/ issue here. Even if it were, why did it happen?? Most likely b/c either farangs or Thais were pissed.

Alcohol plays a part in most violent incidences.

In the instance under report, it was the farangs who created the problem; fact was they were drunk & acted in a disorderly manner. Whether it's farangs or Thais it's unacceptable behaviour !!

Hey, I enjoy a drink same as anybody, but as Clint Eastwood said in "Magnum" film, "a man's gotta know his limits" !! These guys obviously don't, as many others don't!!! Simple.

Broke in and stole what?

They never actually stole anything did they.

Hang the punks high. Could it possibly be that some of the Thai's attitudes toward us derives from morons like these?

Most probably. Is this what they do at home when they go on a drunk? Again probably, as many western countries barely

issue slaps on the wrists. They were damaging this person's livelihood and property not to mention assaulting him. If this happened

in North America these idiots, if caught inside the premises, there is every chance they would have been gunned down or at least got several years in prison. So whatever the Thais do to them will be light by comparison. I look forward to stern sentencing then perhaps the next group of drunk morons will think twice.

Hang the punks high. Could it possibly be that some of the Thai's attitudes toward us derives from morons like these? Most probably. Is this what they do at home when they go on a drunk? Again probably, as many western countries barely issue slaps on the wrists. They were damaging this person's livelihood and property not to mention assaulting him. If this happened in North America these idiots, if caught inside the premises, there is every chance they would have been gunned down or at least got several years in prison. So whatever the Thais do to them will be light by comparison. I look forward to stern sentencing then perhaps the next group of drunk morons will think twice.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Thailand, the home of the 500 bt fine & free to repeat at your leisure.....

Archived