IPTV Thailand

legend49

Are there any expats using this service currently. Is it working as per the You Tube clip.

I paid for the service this week but cannot get an email response or get onto their web site, apparently its down. Has anyone any information please email me <removed as per forum rules - Admin>. Thanks.

My box has gone down too probably because of TOT problems. In attempting to put it right my F-i-L/niece screwed it up further & now it has to be sent back for re-programming. This is the advice I received from my supplier: -

'Our New servers we recently updated to send out a constant signal with no fluctuation, the only problems we have now is if one of our buildings losses power/fiber connection goes down or the Link to the UK goes down.

Therefore any loss of signal or streaming to live TV or Video Club problems are 99.9% down to local internet. YOUR own Personal signal.
I have had customers say but my internet is working - YES I agree it may appear to be working as you can send and receive emails or use YouTube. To send an email takes less the .5mbps - YouTube due to the size of its servers around the World takes 1mbps. LIVE TV and IPTV takes 3-4mbps of Stable internet. THE IMPORTANCE on the WORD STABLE
Things you can try if you experience streaming issues:
Initially un-plug the power to your Internet Modem and the Set Top Box. Then re-plug the Power back into Internet Modem first and let it reboot until all the lights are Stable - Then and only then plug in the Set Top Box and let it also reboot.

If you still experiencing problems make a Call to your personal Internet Provider and ask them to Reset your Internet Modem and line from Their End. '

Archived