Apple Or Cherry Jam.

guardian

Anyone know where to find apple jam (or cherry jam if it is made) in Bangkok? Everywhere I searched, it is either marmalade, pineapple jam, strawberry jam etc etc....

Regards,

Guardian

Try Carrefour, Foodland or Tops.....a lot of the stores carry St Balfour Jam. Expensive but good. They do (and I do it too) Black Cherry, Fruits of the Forest, Blackberry, Raspberry, Wild Blueberry etc. Funny actually, I bought my stock for the shop at Tops in Muhkdahan.

Anyone know where to find apple jam (or cherry jam if it is made) in Bangkok? Everywhere I searched, it is either marmalade, pineapple jam, strawberry jam etc etc....

Regards,

Guardian

:D

A liitle off the topic...but there is a new Villa supermarket on Soi 11 Sukhumvit, very close to the Ambasador Hotel. A lot of farang food item. Yes, for you Aussies and Brits....I saw both jars of Vegamite and Marmite....also there were some frozen meat pies....no gaurentee on taste. Seemed like English brands....one was called Yorkie I believe. Accoring to package was Beef and Vegetable pie. Parking upstairs according to sign outside, but I don't know for how many cars. It is new, looks like it just opened. And a lot of fruit jams...some were whole fruit or natural. Low sugar or sugar free jams for diabetics also. Prices I thought were a little high, but I gues for imported stuff you have to expect that. Has a good alchohol and Wines section. Sign on the ckeckout counters does say they will limit sale of alchohol to certain hours. Saw a lot of fresh meat in meat section. Don't specifically remember Black Cherry jam. Won't make the joke about it being hard to find Black Cherry in Bangkok. Oh. I guess I just did.

:o

• 2 weeks later...