Which gogo bars Walking Street do you recommend ?

thairookie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely by asking the point here you are taking the fun out of venturing to walking street so because cheap Charlie doesn't like to pay or because grandpa cant get it up you wanna listen to them, go enjoy and as the name title walk away from the ones you not like.

Nothing in wrong in talking about "bars" gentleman, as long as you dont discuss what else could be "purchased".

The OP is referring to Bars where there are no pressure to part take or purchase other things.

Keep the topic on track and should be no problem.If you wish to offer additional info, do that by PM not the open forum.

I could give you some good recommendations, but this topic is taboo on Thaivisa and won't last long.

You are being presumptuous. Nothing suggests OP seeking guide on the taboo subject.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not at all. One of the key areas of discussion on this subject is pricing of services offered. These services are the primary reason why most people go to such bars and the reason why they exist.

I've never been to a go go in Pattaya. Been in BKK.

I see plenty are there, there's one modern one on the 1st floor with loads of ladies outside & the lights look modern. No idea of name but the chicks look hot.

Yes I know my reply is of no use to the op!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could give you some good recommendations, but this topic is taboo on Thaivisa and won't last long.

You are being presumptuous. Nothing suggests OP seeking guide on the taboo subject.

Not at all. One of the key areas of discussion on this subject is pricing of services offered. These services are the primary reason why most people go to such bars and the reason why they exist.

Speak for yourself, mate. :)

Speak for yourself, mate. smile.png

I don't think so mate... I'm speaking for most customers in gogo bars. smile.png

Everyone is complaining about my earlier comment - how about some of you complainers make some recommendations:

I'll start it here:

For the best eye-candy and lots of it, with plenty of waif thin dancers, if that's what you're into:

1. Sensations

2. Skyfall

3. LIghthouse.

These bars have taken over from the old favourites which have become dated and dreary, such as Peppermint and Happy.

Expect the least attention with plenty of attitude from the girls in these bars. Every girl with attitude eventually ends up working there. I won't mention prices, but will suggest that Cheap Charlies stay away.

Drink prices don't vary much in Walking Street, and are not really of much consideration when compared to the other costs, which will not be mentioned.

I was impressed by the professional level of Happy A go-go. Very well organized and girls understanding their job. Not like the lazy chickens of Spotlight Bar in Chiang Mai.

That place has really gone downhill in recent years. It is seriously in need of renovation.

Baby Dolls (soi 15) is a 'no pressure' gogo, as is Sugarbaby, on the corner of Walking Street and soi 14.

Agree. You can sit along the wall. The girls only come over if you call them. I can't recall a seating host ever pressuring me either.

And in Larry and Phil, they have the two best hosts around!

a go-go bars in WS & LK Metro are rubbish. Guys do not, in the main, frequent such places to merely ogle girls; they want some áttention'; they want a lady to 'take care''of them for 20 minutes or so. It should cost a lady-drink & if the girl is friendly enough she can earn a 100 baht tip.

In most of the above, it is not uncommon to see 7 or 8 farang customers sitting alone whilst 8 or 9 girls sit gossiping in a corner. Eventually the customer gets bored & the bar loses a potential 1000 baht in drinks, not to mention prospective future money as they decide to go elsewhere.

One simple adage can quadruple profits: No Farang drinks alone.

a go-go bars in WS & LK Metro are rubbish. Guys do not, in the main, frequent such places to merely ogle girls; they want some áttention'; they want a lady to 'take care''of them for 20 minutes or so. It should cost a lady-drink & if the girl is friendly enough she can earn a 100 baht tip.

In most of the above, it is not uncommon to see 7 or 8 farang customers sitting alone whilst 8 or 9 girls sit gossiping in a corner. Eventually the customer gets bored & the bar loses a potential 1000 baht in drinks, not to mention prospective future money as they decide to go elsewhere.

One simple adage can quadruple profits: No Farang drinks alone.

Or you can just enjoy yourself and have fun!

Archived