So who uses the Chiang Rai local sub-forum?

villagefarang

So I use it even I'm living far from Chiang Rai province in Sakon Nakhon province ( Issan ) .

I use it because I like to go there and in other north provinces of Thailand for cycling .

We went a few weeks ago for Phu Si Fa; a beautiful mountain with a view , when there is not too much fog whistling.gif or heat haze as we had .

The summit with the man who shoot you with his Canon ; nices photos he does

26304104894_d69627d02d_b.jpg

Coming back Phu Si Fa , rd 1155 going to Chiang Khong

26816360922_48121014d2_b.jpg

We had a nice meeting with villagefarang and his wife and their beautiful big dogs ;

I love dogs; we have six in our house .

I went already many times in Chiang Rai province and shot photos in Tawan Duchanee domain, a litte bit north of Chiang Rai town;

a lot of photos about the white temple and also at Doi Thung Palace ;

if you are courageous ( on a MTBike facepalm.gif ) , go there by road 1149 from Mae Sai but never forget your passport, there are two army check point .

Rd 1149, left side Thailand; right side Burma

21443857643_983ab5c406_b.jpg

Love this province ..wub.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Randell said:

Well I for one am a bit lost but then not that unusual but I can't find the Private message link

It is the little envelope next to the bell in the upper right hand corner of the page.  Also on the profile page of the person you want to message there is a message option.

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 9.46.49 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 9.52.29 PM.jpg

On 01/08/2016 at 9:10 PM, villagefarang said:

I am wondering how long it will take Chiang Rai members to figure out how to use the new forum software.:D

It's just so.... white.

No doubt there's a change colour button either still to be found or on the way.

Apart from that I'm glad to see a couple of changes, the last major upgrade was less than perfect.

A lot less.

My display is very bright so on most webpages I run at ⅓ brightness and almost never go over 50%.  I also find that it helps if I enlarge the text by two clicks.  I really like the clean look created by the white space and find it makes things very easy to read.

I recently spent real money on a HD upgrade of a PCgame I play and when I couldn't set it up to my satisfaction contacted the support to be told....

wait for it....

Adjust your screen resolution settings

:o:o:o

Not gonna happen.

Archived