Transfers between Utapao Airport and Pattaya ?

thairookie

On 11/20/2015 at 1:22 PM, walkingstreet said:

The Air Asia to central festival transfer service is no longer available.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I flew with Air Asia from Pattaya (U Tapao) to Chiang Mai yesterday, 15th.  We got their minibus on Soi 9 outside Central and price was 250 Baht pp. It took 55 minutets driving on 3, 331 and 332. I think at weekends the bus takes one hour and 15 minutes and a different timetable is in force. Good driver, no maniacal speeding or overtaking. Comfy trip.

I was acutely peed off with security at the airport because they confiscated my toothpaste, otherwise all went smoothly. AirAsia stewardesses wear black stockings and look like sexy minxes.

14 hours ago, champers said:

I flew with Air Asia from Pattaya (U Tapao) to Chiang Mai yesterday, 15th.  We got their minibus on Soi 9 outside Central and price was 250 Baht pp. It took 55 minutets driving on 3, 331 and 332. I think at weekends the bus takes one hour and 15 minutes and a different timetable is in force. Good driver, no maniacal speeding or overtaking. Comfy trip.

I was acutely peed off with security at the airport because they confiscated my toothpaste, otherwise all went smoothly. AirAsia stewardesses wear black stockings and look like sexy minxes.

You mean you were 'acutely' peed off with yourself for being stupid enough to try and carry it on board instead of putting the tube in your checked luggage  :whistling:

1 hour ago, canopus1969 said:

You mean you were 'acutely' peed off with yourself for being stupid enough to try and carry it on board instead of putting the tube in your checked luggage  :whistling:

No checked luggage, just hand luggage. My stupid fault, of course, but stiĺl peed off.

I have a small one now, but my girlfriend prefers a big one. She can give it a good squeeze.

On 8/16/2017 at 11:46 PM, champers said:

Just to update on return trip. Landed last night from Chiang Mai and several counters in Arrivals offering minibus to Pattaya direct to hotel/home address. We chose Air Asia; 10 passengers to drop off in Jomtien, Patts & Naklua. Plane left Chiang Mai at 7.10 in the evening, we were home before 10. No complaints or concerns.

Archived