My missis, oh how I do her head in sometimes.

nikmar

My Gf not wife yet but we have very smart boy what do I adore. Hé is 4. Anyway I digest. Really it is timing of cooking. I'm getting ready to cook on the BBQ and she decides to cook. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Other than that she is a excellent girl with a good sense of humor. We get long great. Love her to pieces.

I had my Thai wife for almost 11 years before it ended amicably which

meant I give her everything I have and she " be happy " ! We also discussed those irritating things, numbering into 3 digits each and decided age and

cultural differences could not be overcome. She is an attractive, fairly

shapely, ( small boobies ), with an over sized me only brain so I now seek anew mate with an undersized brain and large to xx large breasts !

My wife hates it when I switch on the light during lovemaking so I can stare lovingly into her eyes.

Complains she can't get off unless the room's dark.

Un-bleeping-believable.

Get off as in get off from being on top or get off as in having an orgasm?

You filthy minded sot, get off as in the BTS, obviously

Whys it obvious?

Whys she shy to get off?

Has she got 3 breasts or something?

Telling her that I do not want a new pair of (clothing/shoes or what ever she wants to spend money on) as I do not really need them or would wear them.

Telling her that it is a waste of money/time buying presents or souvenirs for my family back home as they will not wear/use them.

1. I'm not allowed to talk to women younger or more beautiful than her. But she does let me look and comment on their beauty. She actually sometimes points out outstanding specimens to me so I might comment on some distraction that minimises their seemed perfection.

2. The intense silence when I've annoyed her about something.

This post make me feel bad....... Makes me remember my former 4 marriages...with foreigners.....a long list of complains.

With my Thai wife...the list is a lot shorter.....when at the same time.......I got a lot older..and worst.

Ive enjoyed some of the answers here. Interesting that some folk have switched it to what annoys them but its all good conversation.

I think it's easy to complain but at some level most people, certainly me, are guilty of overlooking our own faults.

Personally, I think my wife likes that I have faults as it gives her something to whine about!! rolleyes.gif

• 1 month later...

Man I must have good one. I got to try really hard to get her mad. She has a great sence of humour. I don't think we had a fight. Good girl and her family loves me. Cleans the house good and cooks great food. Couldn't ask for any thing more. And if anything needs fixed around the house well that is my job but she handy with the tools too.

My wife hates western music, TV and food. I hate Thai music, TV and food. We get along great together. She goes upstairs and watches her crap on TV and I sit down stairs and watch my crap on the TV. She plays her look tung music when I'm at work I play mine at the weekend and she goes out for a gossip. She cooks and buys spicy Thai food whilst I frequent every shop, cafe, restaurant, bakery and supermarket searching for western food. The one thing that is unusual is that I speak Thai to her and everyone in the neighborhood and she speaks English. Still a shags a shag and rather be poking a Thai than some fat old heffer back home, or worst diy.We shag with and without the light on, what ever, still, bless, only problem is her lack of experimenting. We have tried different positions but usually stick to the tried and tested techniques. Never mind, you can't have everything. I've tried, but she just won't do everything you see on the net. Maybe someone could give me advice on the matter? I've tried strawberry jam to no avail.

I honestly don't know which is worse, arguing with a western women with vases and beer bottles flying or a Thai women who is incapable/refuses to discuss any type of problem for fear of confrontation.

I lean to fighting with western women just for the make up sex smile.png

Archived