Two farangs drugged and robbed by two women in Chiang Mai

rooster59

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not believe some TV posters think that Thai women over 50 can not be beautiful, they should get out and about more, my wife is 52 looks more like mid to late thirties is very beautiful with a fantastic natural body, she has a few lady friends around the same age that also look great, being 50 is not old anywhere, and the mature ladies in a lot of cases leave the young ones for dead no only in looks but sense.

I can not believe some TV posters think that Thai women over 50 can not be beautiful, they should get out and about more, my wife is 52 looks more like mid to late thirties is very beautiful with a fantastic natural body, she has a few lady friends around the same age that also look great, being 50 is not old anywhere, and the mature ladies in a lot of cases leave the young ones for dead no only in looks but sense.

Bar girls probably don't age as well as other ladies. nights spent in bars, alcohol & other substance abuse will take it's toll on their looks....

For many a year I've been contemplating going into business in Chiang Mai. Something lucrative and slightly different. Now this OP has put me on to something. To avoid copy cats beating me to it you can work out the details for yourself, I'm only going to divulge the name of the premises: "Grab a Granny".

Police know the 50 year old local woman?

Firstly, 50 year old lady, 10/10 for effort. Guys...no score I'm afraid.

I know the gals are getting a bit older in Loi Kroh but surely the junta and TAT should be looking at this.

Why no names and head shots...a donation? Guess there will be no finger pointing follow up coverage.

Lady ? That's no lady in my book, she's a thieving tart.

You have to love the comments from most posters blaming the tourists.....Reverse the roles if this was two foreigner who did this to 2 thai women they would all be up in arms about the low quality of tourists and how could it happen. Seems too many thai visa memebers have been living in thailand too long and view foreigners not as human beings anymore but as walking ATM's. I have little doubt they will never even catch the women or if they do the fine will be < 1000 baht, It's stories like this that keep most people from visiting thailand!!

Oh dear. Silly old boys.

Holiday ruined, bank account emptied all for the prospect of a bit of action with two Chiang Mai slappers.

Aren't you meant to get wiser with age?

Must be a lot of "silly boys" in Thailand then.....if going with a Lady qualifies you to hold that title. What do you suggest they do....become Monks?

Best to go out in pairs and one person carry bottled water .... know of this happening twice to guys I know , both were alone ....moral of the story hold your drink and make them shower and watch them shower . Its not always in your drink .... better yet stay home ...

Chang Puak?

Should have used one of the 10 or more short time hotels in the area.

Don't take hookers back to your room.

At age 70 they should have learnt that.

I'd say don't deal with hookers at all but that's just me. Where do you recommend someone takes hookers?

I know the gals are getting a bit older in Loi Kroh but surely the junta and TAT should be looking at this.

Why no names and head shots...a donation? Guess there will be no finger pointing follow up coverage.

• The usage of "firstly" is also deprecated by some modern style guides.[2] The Chicago Manual of Style further recommends that all such -ly forms be avoided, and that list items begin only with "first", "second", and so forth.[3]

...in his 1940 Library of Congress recordings with music folklorist Alan Lomax, Jelly Roll Morton favours the more protracted usage, i.e., '....and so on , and so forth '....just sayin'.....

Agree completely. My teerak has just turned 50, and has a body most 30 yo Western women would envy. She's also a lot more street-smart than the average 25 yo Thai bimbo. biggrin.png

• The usage of "firstly" is also deprecated by some modern style guides.[2] The Chicago Manual of Style further recommends that all such -ly forms be avoided, and that list items begin only with "first", "second", and so forth.[3]

You got "likes" for that irrelevant trash, unbelievable.

Good hôtel will always ask id Hooker .l remember when l was with m'y GF . some Guy take Hooker She didnt have her id car . manager hôtel didnt allow her go room .sad its happen to them .many Guy around world take Hooker or Just girl want have fun without need pay her .

Took 50,000 baht out of his account ??? Pin Number ? probably wrote it down so he wouldnt forget it

I think he gave it to one of the women because he had to pay the till and didn't want to walk all the way to the ATM himself. About 15-20 meters.

Archived