Two farangs drugged and robbed by two women in Chiang Mai

rooster59

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A whole lot of bla bla. I am shore nobody here ever has been cheeted.

I was very gullible when I first arrived in 2006, BUT I would never accept a fruit, a drink or anything eatable I haven't fixed myself, so NO, have never been cheated that way.

But I almost got cheated when I thought I was nice ordering a lady drink to a bar girl.

Turned out she ordered expensive wine, not only for herself but to all the bar girls in the bar, when noticing that, left my beer, went to the toilet, out the back alley to never return to that bar again. Was in Patong and Bangla Rd.

Manager Online reports how the men told officers that the women gave them some fruit to eat shortly after arriving back at their hotel room.

One must be careful when eating the fruits of Thai women...it has resulted in reducing some men to poverty...This is LOS...Land of Scams...wai2.gif

Two men were drugged and robbed, and instead of showing compassion for the victims, some people - as always, resort to criticizing them and finding fault in them. These are the type of people who have an arrogant disposition and think they are smarter than everyone else. Bottom line - these two unsuspecting guys were NOT DRUNK. They were approached by the girls outside the North Gate Jazz Club (they were listening to music), and were dupped by 2 attractive and highly skilled girls! It's easy to analyze and criticize others, and most regrettably it seems to be harder for some people to show compassion to the victims. It is inevitable that someday those that habitually judge and criticize will experience a tragic event that will humble them - Karma works!!!

I am told that the police have pictures of both girls, yet they did not publish them - WHY? If they know their identity why are they keeping it a secret. These women are the scum of the earth and MUST be caught before they prey on other Farangs. Publicity seems to put pressure on the police to catch and punish such offenders, so we should unite in doing so in a productive way to eliminate (or at least reduce) crime against Farangs/Tourists. This will not only benefit us, but it will benefit the good people of Thailand who depend on foreigners spending their money here.

Chang Puak?

Should have used one of the 10 or more short time hotels in the area.

Don't take hookers back to your room.

At age 70 they should have learnt that.

I'd say don't deal with hookers at all but that's just me. Where do you recommend someone takes hookers?

My answer would be anywhere except your room where all your valuables and CC , phone etc are. A short time room would usually no want bodies sleeping there so it is unlikely to happen there. If it is her real room from Craigs list etc, not a bar pickup in a crappy hotel room that that is semi-safe. Of course, none of this is from personal experience, only what close friends have told me.

How many times has this happened. They never learn !!!

u

It has happened to me twice. My only wrongdoing was to be alone at the bar and had to go toilet. Easy to put drug in the beer....now I have learned.

How many hands do you have? If the answer is two, I'd recommend you use one of them to carry your drink with you when you go to the Hong naam...

I need to get up and pee several times during the night, being an older gentleman. These guys got lucky; I have heard of guys drugged and passed out for two days. It is very serious if one cannot pee for a long time and can cause permanent damage. And these guys were already out drinking, so I can't see how their bladders didn't explode!

Two men were drugged and robbed, and instead of showing compassion for the victims, some people - as always, resort to criticizing them and finding fault in them. These are the type of people who have an arrogant disposition and think they are smarter than everyone else. Bottom line - these two unsuspecting guys were NOT DRUNK. They were approached by the girls outside the North Gate Jazz Club (they were listening to music), and were dupped by 2 attractive and highly skilled girls! It's easy to analyze and criticize others, and most regrettably it seems to be harder for some people to show compassion to the victims. It is inevitable that someday those that habitually judge and criticize will experience a tragic event that will humble them - Karma works!!!

I am told that the police have pictures of both girls, yet they did not publish them - WHY? If they know their identity why are they keeping it a secret. These women are the scum of the earth and MUST be caught before they prey on other Farangs. Publicity seems to put pressure on the police to catch and punish such offenders, so we should unite in doing so in a productive way to eliminate (or at least reduce) crime against Farangs/Tourists. This will not only benefit us, but it will benefit the good people of Thailand who depend on foreigners spending their money here.

You are absolute right , but I'm afraid the BIB's work together with the scumbag girls, and want their share of the theft before they arrest them, that way it's a win win for both girls and the police and the victims are the losers as usual here in LOS (land of scam).

Already commented on this via facebook but again, I'll say: No sympathy for these two fools.

Am really fed up with idiot Farang who come here and assume that every young Thai girl or guy is "For Sale."

Whilst I don't condone the actions of the two (presumed) Hookers, my question to the two alleged victims is this:

How would YOU feel if visitors to your country/ home town treated your children (maybe Grand Children) as just something they could Rent By The Hour ?

Well, who knows, maybe you can't even be trusted with your own children or grand children for that matter.

Just GO HOME as quickly as possible and don't bother returning, We don't need your type in our city.

I need to get up and pee several times during the night, being an older gentleman. These guys got lucky; I have heard of guys drugged and passed out for two days. It is very serious if one cannot pee for a long time and can cause permanent damage. And these guys were already out drinking, so I can't see how their bladders didn't explode!

Being unconscious or asleep won't stop anyone peeing, puking, shitting, or swallowing. After all ones body truly does have a mind of its own.

Fine, fine....i'll admit....This was ME!!!!!

first of all, they took 1,000,000 baht, and said they recovered 100 baht. i get 20 baht.

secondly, i'm 70 and life was slow, boring, tiring, and i was just trying to have a little more fun before i go.....

thirdly, i have already done a gofundme account and got 10 million baht.......

so time for fun tonight!!!!

Wilburyism.

"I've been fobbed off, and I've been fooled

I've been robbed and ridiculed
In daycare centers and night schools
Handle me with care"

Harrison, Dylan, Petty, Orbison.

Gotta "love" those Thai Visa posters to whom nothing has ever happened and who self righteously gloat and delight in the misfortune of others.

How sad their lives must be.

Well done children......

I was drugged in Pattaya and the thieves got about $4000 in jewellery from me, and my

credit cards, as well as about $300 US. I was lucky in that I got away with my life intact, and

my buddy and I went to Phuket to escape the Mafia of Pattaya. I made a report out to

the tourist police in Phuket, and the VISA company seen my receipts and forgave the

transations that were made from my account. I had cut up my card the next day and

got Visa to mail me a new one to Phuket. It is very fortunate if you escape from any

of the bad stuff that can happen in any foreign country that you are visiting.

I was drugged in India many years ago. It was a normal restaurant that sold fruit shakes. I felt the affects just as I was leaving. I knew what was happening and just focused on getting back to my room. Once there, I locked the door and spent the next 10 hours pacing across my room dealing with some very strange mind behaviour. It can happen to anyone. However, I wouldn't accept food or drinks from sex workers.

Police know the 50 year old local woman?

Firstly, 50 year old lady, 10/10 for effort. Guys...no score I'm afraid.

I know the gals are getting a bit older in Loi Kroh but surely the junta and TAT should be looking at this.

Why no names and head shots...a donation? Guess there will be no finger pointing follow up coverage.

• The usage of "firstly" is also deprecated by some modern style guides.[2] The Chicago Manual of Style further recommends that all such -ly forms be avoided, and that list items begin only with "first", "second", and so forth.[3]

When considering 'style' however, one should consider the venue.

In this instance the style used by most respondents is one similar to a text message on a phone where brevity is preferred. Quite often correctness is abandoned for the sake of content emphasis.

Oh dear. Silly old boys.

Holiday ruined, bank account emptied all for the prospect of a bit of action with two Chiang Mai slappers.

Aren't you meant to get wiser with age?

50 year old bargirls? hahahahahahaaha.

I quite agree 50 year old bargirls...they are everywhere and is a good target for them to strike...you can not trust any women that is nice to you and not know enough about them ...

I was drugged in India many years ago. It was a normal restaurant that sold fruit shakes. I felt the affects just as I was leaving. I knew what was happening and just focused on getting back to my room. Once there, I locked the door and spent the next 10 hours pacing across my room dealing with some very strange mind behaviour. It can happen to anyone. However, I wouldn't accept food or drinks from sex workers.

But you'd accept sex?:lol:

Archived