Two farangs drugged and robbed by two women in Chiang Mai

rooster59

There's no fool like an old fool. Or in this case, 2 old fools.

And I presume you suggest that this does not happen to younger men?

It can happen to anyone ..not matter of age ..but some members blamed the old with stupid comments. Lots of young guys come here for the same purpose and they been robbed too. They are thieves and deserve jail not matter what you do and your age is irrelevant

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not believe some TV posters think that Thai women over 50 can not be beautiful, they should get out and about more, my wife is 52 looks more like mid to late thirties is very beautiful with a fantastic natural body, she has a few lady friends around the same age that also look great, being 50 is not old anywhere, and the mature ladies in a lot of cases leave the young ones for dead no only in looks but sense.

Bar girls probably don't age as well as other ladies. nights spent in bars, alcohol & other substance abuse will take it's toll on their looks....

I did not read anything about them being lady bars, maybe maybe not, my wife did seriously hard work with long hours all her life until she met me, sitting around in a bar and laying on your back is not hard work. not all are on drugs, most are not.

Chang Puak?

Should have used one of the 10 or more short time hotels in the area.

Don't take hookers back to your room.

At age 70 they should have learnt that.

I'd say don't deal with hookers at all but that's just me. Where do you recommend someone takes hookers?

Why don't you suggest taking them home with you.

Stupid question.

Oh dear. Silly old boys.

Holiday ruined, bank account emptied all for the prospect of a bit of action with two Chiang Mai slappers.

Aren't you meant to get wiser with age?

ha ha!...no you get more stupid,more gullible,but you know that.what disappoints me is one of the ladies was 50 plus!....could n't they have least bought a couple of 20 something beauties?

Why does everyone assume theyre female hookers. It could of been a pair of lady boys who always target the old farts.

In Thailand you will find ladyboys wherever there are foreign men.

Pattaya,Nana plaza,Cowboy ,Patpong,Phuket and Changmai.

There are thousands of boys making a living out of scamming male tourists.

If the girls can do it then why not the boys?

Most foreign men here cant tell the difference expecially with the she-males who have huge breasts..

Oh dear. Silly old boys.

Holiday ruined, bank account emptied all for the prospect of a bit of action with two Chiang Mai slappers.

Date raped, supposedly you get wiser with age, Iknow a few who got this treatment,one a Dr pyscologist lived in BK 15 years, beautiful girl asked for directions as she was not from BK to go to nice restuarant.

He said I going to eat now you can come with me, bla bla bla, happy birthday just have one beer , no I dont like beer, went to toilet she filled his glass come on good luck for you he drank one beer.

Woke up in apartment which was ten minutes walk away in the morning 50 k US , laptop and cell phones + 10,000 thai BHT gone.

Only reason he had US money was he was going on holiday with daughter next day so the girl got lucky.

He should have known better???

Another man I knew bought 2 cans of beer from seven before going to room, put one on each side of bed, had shower came back drank a bit of the beer woke up in morning robbed.

Switcharoo, swap drinks around if you go with strange girl or dont drink or eat nothing, I heard they can put it on the nipple don't know if that is true??whistling.gif

Two men were drugged and robbed, and instead of showing compassion for the victims, some people - as always, resort to criticizing them and finding fault in them. These are the type of people who have an arrogant disposition and think they are smarter than everyone else. Bottom line - these two unsuspecting guys were NOT DRUNK. They were approached by the girls outside the North Gate Jazz Club (they were listening to music), and were dupped by 2 attractive and highly skilled girls! It's easy to analyze and criticize others, and most regrettably it seems to be harder for some people to show compassion to the victims. It is inevitable that someday those that habitually judge and criticize will experience a tragic event that will humble them - Karma works!!!

I am told that the police have pictures of both girls, yet they did not publish them - WHY? If they know their identity why are they keeping it a secret. These women are the scum of the earth and MUST be caught before they prey on other Farangs. Publicity seems to put pressure on the police to catch and punish such offenders, so we should unite in doing so in a productive way to eliminate (or at least reduce) crime against Farangs/Tourists. This will not only benefit us, but it will benefit the good people of Thailand who depend on foreigners spending their money here.

I'm sorry but I have little empathy if people don't use their brains.

I haven't been in one western country where people aren't aware and careful when going out, especially in the US people are mostly too careful, borderline paranoid, so why would people let their brain go for vacation when going to a country like Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or the Philippines?

Let your body go, but not your brain.

It doesn't matter if the girls are skilled, if it sounds too good, it most often is.

Personally I think it's a tragedy, we all know this happens all the time, not that it makes it ok, but we also know the BiB won't do much after and that's maybe because they think like me.

I am glad though the two men didn't suffer a worse faith though, as it stands now, they lost only a day and money and that could turn out to be cheap learning money.

Oh dear. Silly old boys.

Date raped, supposedly you get wiser with age, Iknow a few who got this treatment,one a Dr pyscologist lived in BK 15 years, beautiful girl asked for directions as she was not from BK to go to nice restuarant.

He said I going to eat now you can come with me, bla bla bla, happy birthday just have one beer , no I dont like beer, went to toilet she filled his glass come on good luck for you he drank one beer.

Woke up in apartment which was ten minutes walk away in the morning 50 k US , laptop and cell phones + 10,000 thai BHT gone.

Only reason he had US money was he was going on holiday with daughter next day so the girl got lucky.

Another man I knew bought 2 cans of beer from seven before going to room, put one on each side of bed, had shower came back drank a bit of the beer woke up in morning robbed.

Switcharoo, swap drinks around if you go with strange girl or dont drink or eat nothing, I heard they can put it on the nipple don't know if that is true??whistling.gif

I'm paranoid but if go to the John, I bring my beer with me.

The nipple part would probably get me though.

Already commented on this via facebook but again, I'll say: No sympathy for these two fools.

Am really fed up with idiot Farang who come here and assume that every young Thai girl or guy is "For Sale."

Whilst I don't condone the actions of the two (presumed) Hookers, my question to the two alleged victims is this:

How would YOU feel if visitors to your country/ home town treated your children (maybe Grand Children) as just something they could Rent By The Hour ?

Well, who knows, maybe you can't even be trusted with your own children or grand children for that matter.

Just GO HOME as quickly as possible and don't bother returning, We don't need your type in our city.

I agreed with you on your first line, after that it just showed your moral BS.

The women here don't have the christian hiccups as we have in our countries, but of course they don't want to sell their bodies to anyone of us, but anyone's moral isn't bigger than your belly is full, so please spare us your sanctimonious BS.

facepalm.gif

Hey how could that happen when Americans know everything simply because they are American!

We love you too!

They learn early in school how to intimidate and bully people, that way they strike first.

If they scream loud enough, no one will challenge them, hence they win (they know the best in their minds)

You have to remember they are the most scared people in the world and scared people do stupid things and think defensively.

There's no fool like an old fool. Or in this case, 2 old fools.

And I presume you suggest that this does not happen to younger men?

It can happen to anyone ..not matter of age ..but some members blamed the old with stupid comments. Lots of young guys come here for the same purpose and they been robbed too. They are thieves and deserve jail not matter what you do and your age is irrelevant

As for the jail time, it could be said that if you play with fire, you can expect to be burnt at some time.

It may be the oldest profession in the world, but certainly isn't the most noble.

Wilburyism.

"I've been fobbed off, and I've been fooled

I've been robbed and ridiculed

In daycare centers and night schools

Handle me with care"

Harrison, Dylan, Petty, Orbison.

Gotta "love" those Thai Visa posters to whom nothing has ever happened and who self righteously gloat and delight in the misfortune of others.

How sad their lives must be.

Well done children......

I'm sorry but this article wasn't about people with misfortune, personally I would never gloat at a person who had misfortune in life as that implies "bad luck" or as I would put it, bad timing.

I think that has happened to everyone of us at one point or another.

What this story was about was about two men went out for a bit of music but let their brains continue the walk without them when they stopped to listen to it.

Rule number one for a punter, who is taking complete strangers back to his hotel room. Always use either the room safe, or a piece of luggage with a lock on it, to secure your belongings within five minutes of entering your room. Lock up everything except the cash required to pay for services. Credit cards, wallet, computers, smart phones, etc. It is just a smart precaution. You are going to be taking a shower, that is the perfect opportunity for them to run off with your stuff. Unlikely they will run off with your entire suitcase. Too obvious. To take no precautions at all, is to create a temptation, and to invite trouble, for which the rest of us will have little compassion.

I don't think that there is many falangs that lived here a long time, that have not been caught out by something, one guy I knew got bottled in a car by 2 young girls and then they wrapped plastic around him and wanted 2 million BHT .

He told them he did not have that sort of money and they were on CCTV from leaving his apartment and if they killed him they would be in jail a long time.

They backed down and he walked away.

He did not go to police the girls apparently fled, he never had a problem with LOS for 35 years in Thailand.

Why does everyone assume theyre female hookers. It could of been a pair of lady boys who always target the old farts.

Most foreign men here cant tell the difference expecially with the she-males who have huge breasts..

You seem to know a lot about ladyboys...Yes??..lol

If a ladyboy or pair of ladyboys drug and rob a person or 2 people then that is a crime......but a male dressing like and or acting like a girl or women or a male having a pair of fake breasts is not a crime and not considered a scam if a man or women can not tell the difference or does not know the person in question is a ladyboy verses a genuine female.

Just clarifying the difference relative to the laws and or criminal acts perpetrated upon unsuspecting people.

Cheers

facepalm.gif

Hey how could that happen when Americans know everything simply because they are American!

I'm an American and nothing could be further from the truth. only around 10% of Americans have passports, considering we usually go State to State. We aren't from Europe where it's easily traveled. I made so many mistakes living in Thailand and am constantly learning!

Don't be so harsh on Americans! I'm not ashamed to say, I've made so many mistakes due to being native. This is a different world in which we are use to dealing. We are for the most part, not experienced travelers.

Make a trip to the USA!

Sometimes the "meat and two veg" are a dead giveaway!

I don't think that there is many falangs that lived here a long time, that have not been caught out by something, one guy I knew got bottled in a car by 2 young girls and then they wrapped plastic around him and wanted 2 million BHT .

He told them he did not have that sort of money and they were on CCTV from leaving his apartment and if they killed him they would be in jail a long time.

They backed down and he walked away.

He did not go to police the girls apparently fled, he never had a problem with LOS for 35 years in Thailand.

Was it bubble wrap?

Oh dear. Silly old boys.

It was you wasn't it!:o

Last time I went to LK for drinks I walked into a random in the Beer Bar/ boxing centre. I was picked for a old ram to be fleeced immediately and hit up for drinks by a Kalasin slapper who was already drinking with some other guys! Whatever, bought her a drink anyway, ten seconds later she walked away. The next gal who appeared was looking me straight in the eye when she flicked something off her fingernail straight into my glass! I did not avert my gaze and pretended not to notice. Then I went to the toilets. Came back and ordered a bottle of water, which I did drink as it was sealed. I could still see a particle of something at the bottom off the glass making bubbles.

Then I left, missed being drugged by a moment however I don't take prostitutes and even if i did I doubt I could have been intoxicated enough to engage with such portly, aged and homely fleabags.

Archived