Two farangs drugged and robbed by two women in Chiang Mai

rooster59

I need to get up and pee several times during the night, being an older gentleman. These guys got lucky; I have heard of guys drugged and passed out for two days. It is very serious if one cannot pee for a long time and can cause permanent damage. And these guys were already out drinking, so I can't see how their bladders didn't explode!

I guess, they did'nt report to the polices, that their bed was pretty wet, when they woke up. Or would you tell it to the police!!???

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everyone assume theyre female hookers. It could of been a pair of lady boys who always target the old farts.

In Thailand you will find ladyboys wherever there are foreign men.

Pattaya,Nana plaza,Cowboy ,Patpong,Phuket and Changmai.

There are thousands of boys making a living out of scamming male tourists.

If the girls can do it then why not the boys?

Most foreign men here cant tell the difference expecially with the she-males who have huge breasts..

Everything is possible in LOS.

I can not believe some TV posters think that Thai women over 50 can not be beautiful, they should get out and about more, my wife is 52 looks more like mid to late thirties is very beautiful with a fantastic natural body, she has a few lady friends around the same age that also look great, being 50 is not old anywhere, and the mature ladies in a lot of cases leave the young ones for dead no only in looks but sense.

...and the ability to scam...

You will never convince anyone here that 50 is the new 20....

Presumably the women were carrying a bag of fruit. The two farangs didnt see this as suspicious?

"Harry, check out those two middle-aged hotties!"

"Where? The noodle cart women?"

"No...over there....you see? One has a bag of fruit."

"Uh...Oh my God! She IS carrying a bag of fruit! Jesus! What is that? Watermelon?"

"Oh man! I didn't see the watermelon...maybe we should call the police; she's probably on a watchlist."

"Let's just pay the bill and back away slowly. NO fast motions and we might be able to get away from this."

"Oh crap....they're coming our way, we're doomed!"

"Police have said they believe they know the identity of one of the women who they have revealed is 50 years old and lives locally."

Were those two farangs that drunk?

biggrin.png

Whatever.... I think they will be completely p*ssed now!

cheesy.gifsorry.gif

They will REALLY be pissed when they find out the cops split the 50,000 with the ladies

Incredible, a couple of guys get drugged and robbed, and the losers on here are all laughing at them. Probably because you've all been taken for more, so you need to have a healthy dose of Schadenfreude.

Quite frankly, I find it hard to believe anyone has sympathy for them ?

Never happened to me in 24 years.

They are hardly teenagers looking for a bit of excitement in their life.

Everyone is saying they should know better. Is it really that suspicious for Thais to carry around bags of fruit? I have seen such things happen on occasion without thinking that suspicious.

I have also taken a girl to my room before under circumstances that were not suspicious.

Generally it's pretty safe for two men to follow two girls.

There are drugs that leave people totally unconscious of what they are doing and they will give pin numbers etc. When asked.

I don't see any reason to think these victims are anything but victims, nothing could have been avoided without being Completely paranoid.

There are drugs that leave people totally unconscious of what they are doing and they will give pin numbers etc. When asked.

How do you give your pin number to someone when you are unconscious? Or is there a truth-serum drug floating around. Boy, if there is, there's a bunch of guys I know who will not be happy with that.....women too.

How do you give your pin number to someone when you are unconscious? Or is there a truth-serum drug floating around. Boy, if there is, there's a bunch of guys I know who will not be happy with that.....women too.

Perhaps the guy had his pin number written down and in his wallet.

Incredible, a couple of guys get drugged and robbed, and the losers on here are all laughing at them. Probably because you've all been taken for more, so you need to have a healthy dose of Schadenfreude.

Take it easy, those guys weren't hurt (except maybe their feelings). They just lost a bit of money. Pretty lucky, actually. But those guys weren't exactly out there doing community service or helping out in a soup kitchen. They were looking to get some free booty, it sounds like. You have to admit that it's all ripe for a bit of harmless banter. And no, it's never happened to me nor will it ever.

Perhaps the guy had his pin number written down and in his wallet.

No sympathy if that's the case!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine

I am sure there are some Thai girls that take advantage of stupidity. In my experience if you are not an idiot you will not get conned and even if you do get conned why would you ever have more than 5000 baht available to steal from you. The vast majority of bar girls and massage girls just want (what is in Western terms a small amount of money) for, in the most part, the excellent service they provide !

Come on then, how much did they stiff you for?

Come on then, how much did they stiff you for?

Never been drugged, but conned multiple times. Sometimes it takes hard experience to learn. However, because I never have too much money on me, never lost more than I could afford to lose. It's still a bitch to think about though, even many years later.

My first time being conned was in London, and Sri Lanka was the worst for con men that I have ever been to.

Oh dear. Silly old boys.

Holiday ruined, bank account emptied all for the prospect of a bit of action with two Chiang Mai slappers.

Aren't you meant to get wiser with age?

Couldn't make it up, really, though!! Just picture it: 'Wey-hey!!!.. We're in Thailand and these chicks wanna take us home!!.. and.. can't believe our luck!!.. they've got fruit!! Wow, let's get stuck in!!!.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......' Well at least they got their daily dose of Vit-C!.. swings and roundabouts, yeah?... wai.gif

Hard to feel too much sympathy when its was a pretty blatant (and crap!) 'sting' they got taken in by!! Come on, these women must have saying "Eat it all, eat it all.. it's for you!!" and they did!.. What were they, 'sirens' off one of the islands Sinbad and Jason used to go seeking amzing treasures on? (They'd have had to supply a pretty huge lamb kebab, in my case!!! wink.png ) *Personally, I do feel sorry for the guys, but if you can't laugh, at least at the absurdity, then what?.. it's done now, I just hope they catch the bitches!!! (I actually once got scammed too, an apparent 'professional' waiting like a Black-Widow in the back of a cab I took 3am+ in Patong Beach, many moons ago.. wouldn't get out and the driver wouldn't make her.. so after constantly pushing away her touchy-feely claws-paws, including her putting my hands on her boobs!!.. I shouted like a nutter for the taxi to "STOP!!!", paid the driver his due and marched off to find my hotel!!.. nearly 5000 baht I realised she'd snatched, next morning!!!.. must have been as I paid the driver!.. nice little 'pot' for them to share, anyway!!.. okay, that was 5000 not 50000 baht, but what are you doing with that sort of money available for someone to get hold of anyway? As for me, I was more angry with myself than them, ultimately, as 'they' were gone.. scamming others no doubt!!.. a pointless bitterness I was NOT going to carry around for the rest of my stay, especially as I'd 'allowed' it to happen by being so peed and therefore not as 'vigilant' as I'd like to think I am normally.. I just let everyone I could know what happened.. I didn't even bother with the police!.. anyway, no such thing has happened to me since, not even close.. but, yeah, I laugh at myself, too!!... thumbsup.gifwai.gif

• 10 months later...
On 11/21/2015 at 6:05 PM, KonKorat said:

to be fair on these blokes,this is probably there first time in Thailand and never hear the bad things that happens.Us regulars who are on this site know what happens.These elderly gentlemen probably don't know this site exists, and probably they don't know how to use a computer to.coffee1.gifwai2.gif

agree, and also it's human nature to think "stuff like that would never happen to me". Such bias also works for stuff like heart attacks, strokes, and alzheimers. I'm the opposite. Scared silly every time I forget something or can't recall the name of a song, I think "oh no, onset of dementia.", since my father has it. 

Archived