Women Accused of Drugging Farangs with Xanax-Spiked Breasts

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An Israeli and an Iranian mongering together sounds to me that they might have drugged each other and blame the Xanax nipples...

Priceless, by the way, to get in the news with an incident like this with your full names ;-) Hope they never have to apply for a job again.

Sorry, I've been around Xanax legally prescribed. Any fools that can't tell they have a ground up Xanax in their drinks at the amount to eventually incapacitate them, which simple means falling asleep after playing 'Romper Room' in the hotel room deserves to be robbed. And rubbing Xanax on their nipples - rubbish. Complete, total, rubbish. Well, fine. The Thai government has been attempting to demonize Xanax specifically without any mention of any other classes of benodiazapines that are available on the market. Ban it. Big deal.

Would need a hell of a big dose of xanax to knock somebody out unless they were already pretty plastered already. I've taken three xanax before and still not slept. Mind you it was my first night back after a 6 month absence and I. Was in serious party mode.

Right, and jet lag played no part in it.

Misleading headline. The story says the women dropped Xanax in 2-3 of their drinks. The amount on Xanax you could lick off a nipple without noticing the taste or chunks of crushed up pills is insignificant. The women would probably absorb more through their nipples that the men would ingest.

This happened because they slipped drugs into their drinks.

Where were the cctv cameras, in the hallways of a hotel ? They went out in the hall to but on their benzo nipple gravy ?

Isn't anyone curious as to why there was a

surveillance camera in the hotel room or

wherever it was the ladies prepared them-

-selves and then made available to the police?

Odd, no? blink.png

Isn't anyone curious as to why there was a

surveillance camera in the hotel room or

wherever it was the ladies prepared them-

-selves and then made available to the police?

Odd, no? blink.png

I am.

A troublesome Peeping-Tom camera invasion-of-privacy crime in addition to the drugging?

From the report in Pattaya One News the tablets appear to be

MANO 10 MG is 10 MG of Diazepam, brand name Valium.

I suspect they dosed the drink with something really strong like a pre dissolved solution of phenobarbital.

One person will distract you for a few moments while another will pour a small amount of prepared liquid into your drink - this contains the already dissolved strong drug. It takes just a couple of seconds to do, then they wait for the results.

Xanax can't do this, if anything they probably used the xanax to calm their own nerves while robbing these old geezers.

Archived