Women Accused of Drugging Farangs with Xanax-Spiked Breasts

Jonathan Fairfield

Got to be something far stronger than alprazolam. Likely some other benzo.

Rohypnol, ten times stronger than valium, has a window of 30 minutes, so if the victim is not to drunk he could easily walk to a close apartment or guest house as is what happened to a friend of mine who.s drink was laced when he went to toilet , he only had that one drink and walked to his apartment , woke up in undies on the bed could not remember walking to apartment but went through security to get there.

Girl was immaculate dressed and got away with laptop, 10k thai bht and 50k US.which he had withdrawn that day to take family on holiday.

Yes, Rohypnol with alcohol would knock a man out, and that is why it is completely illegal to sell and possess, same in USA, and most European countries. The drugging using Rohypnol got so out of control, and the drug so extremely effective, it was taken off market in US and most of Europe. Rohypnol is the only medication that I can think of that has been taken off market completely due to criminal misuse.

Another thing that makes the delivery method by using nipples so unbelievable, Alprazolam has extremely bitter taste, that goes for all generic brands as well, if taken correctly, just leaving it on your tongue for just half second before washing it down with water leaves unpleasant, very bitter taste in your mouth for some time.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was drugged once about 25 years ago in Pattaya. I donot drink so not sure how they got it in me but they had me chewing gum a lot. Kept giving me gum. I was out for 25 hours should have killed me.Did police report never heard a thing. this was back when 3 or 4 deaths a week were happening in pattaya in similar ways. All attributed to heart failure.Young guys old guys and all in between heart failure.

Your imagination.

25 years ago ?

Do you suffer from paranoia ?

Pattaya was a small fishing village until the 1960s. Then, during the Vietnam War, American servicemen stationed at nearby U-Tapao or other US bases in Thailand began visiting Pattaya. One story, unverified by a reliable source, has it that it all started when a group of 500 American soldiers stationed at the military base in Korat were driven to Pattaya on 29 June 1959 for a week of rest and relaxation (R&R). They rented several houses at the south end of the beach from a prominent Thai, Lord Sunthorn. Despite their short stay, the GIs had a great time and raved about the place. The word spread among other American soldiers stationed in the region and Pattaya quickly became a hot alternative to Bangkok.

I was drugged once about 25 years ago in Pattaya. I donot drink so not sure how they got it in me but they had me chewing gum a lot. Kept giving me gum. I was out for 25 hours should have killed me.Did police report never heard a thing. this was back when 3 or 4 deaths a week were happening in pattaya in similar ways. All attributed to heart failure.Young guys old guys and all in between heart failure.

Your imagination.

25 years ago ?

Do you suffer from paranoia ?

Pattaya was a small fishing village until the 1960s. Then, during the Vietnam War, American servicemen stationed at nearby U-Tapao or other US bases in Thailand began visiting Pattaya. One story, unverified by a reliable source, has it that it all started when a group of 500 American soldiers stationed at the military base in Korat were driven to Pattaya on 29 June 1959 for a week of rest and relaxation (R&R). They rented several houses at the south end of the beach from a prominent Thai, Lord Sunthorn. Despite their short stay, the GIs had a great time and raved about the place. The word spread among other American soldiers stationed in the region and Pattaya quickly became a hot alternative to Bangkok.
oops did I respond to a wrong topic? Or are we being edumafacated in pattaya history. Yaaaaaawn

Isn't anyone curious as to why there was a

surveillance camera in the hotel room or

wherever it was the ladies prepared them-

-selves and then made available to the police?

Odd, no? blink.png

I would guess a lift, many have cams and they are private if no one else in in them

Yeah, that would make sense

& entirely plausible.

Cheers for that call pk clap2.gif

actually had a girl try this on me a few days ago, it must be the current fashion. it didnt put me to sleep and nothing was stolen but whatever it was is quite strong and I was bedridden for about 4 days. guess the solution is to give them a good scrub down in the shower first

Would need a hell of a big dose of xanax to knock somebody out unless they were already pretty plastered already. I've taken three xanax before and still not slept. Mind you it was my first night back after a 6 month absence and I. Was in serious party mode.

So.. if in serious party mode.. why the 3 xanax (but still couldn't sleep) anyway? BS? Wouldn't mind trying it administered this way, though!! wai.gif

Archived