Matahun Plaza Mexican Food

smokie36

I've had the burrito at La Monita's and really enjoyed it. How does Sabroso compare to Senior Pico's?

I can also recommend Mejico in central world - their taquitos are awesome - and as another plus, I heard they recently got a new chief direct from Mexico city.

I've had the burrito at La Monita's and really enjoyed it. How does Sabroso compare to Senior Pico's?

I can also recommend Mejico in central world - their taquitos are awesome - and as another plus, I heard they recently got a new chief direct from Mexico city.

The only dish I like at Senor Picos is the guacamole made fresh at your table....that is awesome.

For all else Sabroso is waaaay superior.

La Monita and Sabroso have different styles....I wouldn't like to choose between them....both are very good in my opinion.

Thanks for the other tip!

thats odd, I went for lunch the other day at the new Mexican place in Mahatun (i presume it was Sabroso other side from La Monita). Its only just opened ,has it closed already? As an aside, there are a few new places that have opened around Mahatun ,its a good spot to go for lunch now , busy with a bit of a buzz.

thats odd, I went for lunch the other day at the new Mexican place in Mahatun (i presume it was Sabroso other side from La Monita). Its only just opened ,has it closed already? As an aside, there are a few new places that have opened around Mahatun ,its a good spot to go for lunch now , busy with a bit of a buzz.

I had dinner at Sabroso on Soi 23 last night and Jorge gave me the news himself.

The Sukhumvit location suits me perfectly so no complaints!

Archived