Single entry tourist visa in Kuala Lumpur - success

I was concerned about applying in KL because of stories here, but I got one today with no problems. UK citizen with previous Thai visas/entries and extensions, but the last one was 6 months ago. Only had to provide evidence of flight into (yes INTO!) Thailand. Full report here http://www.vintagevagabonds.net/thai-tourist-visa-in-kuala-lumpur/

• Like 2

Just out of curiosity, why not post the entire report here. Copy and Paste is the same for a large chunk of text as a small one. It wouldn't take any more work than copying and pasting the URL provided. At any rate, thanks for the report ....

Every blogger/site owner wants as much traffic as possible to their blogs/sites...

Just out of curiosity, why not post the entire report here. Copy and Paste is the same for a large chunk of text as a small one. It wouldn't take any more work than copying and pasting the URL provided. At any rate, thanks for the report ....

Every blogger/site owner wants as much traffic as possible to their blogs/sites...

That's a given; however, I do like to assume that most people know this and would be less inclined to click the link as a result. Who knows what kind of ads, spam, malware, etc. might be at the other end of that link. If the objective of the forum is to assist people, it seems common sense to put the information here. With a link like this and no actual trip report in the post, will it be included in the recent trip reports that so many people frequently read and some rely upon for information about obtaining visas, etc.? I am merely asking out of pure curiousity. Yes, I own several websites, but I seldom link to them here or otherwise.

• Like 1