BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lostinisaan

Why You Seldom Find DELETED On The Isaan Forum.......

Hello and Sawasdee Khrap,

I just wanted to say hi and a big thank you to all the "Farang"/ Baksida/ Foreign Experts and Expats" on this so well known forum for being so different to guys on the other ones. Reading through shows a huge difference. But why?

There's no grammar police, people seem to be more relaxed and I really appreciate many posters on this forum.

At least, all the Isaanjeros seem to understand that we all live under the same roof and nobody seems to have this "being a better person with a bigger one attitude."

Just walking through our Sunday market and having all these good looking eye candies around you with the ability to communicate with them outweighs the places with all the bitches beaches, mountains, or islands where all guys seem to be on LSD, or laughing gas without any laughter......cheesy.gif nobody here dies overdosed, with the usual coat of having had a heart attack, or a one way flight off the balcony....

We don't have the usual Ruskies, Jet ski scammers, no time sharing dudes are stealing our valuable time, not so many suicide bombers reside here and the food, let's take some Paad Thai, or a fantastic grilled chicken ( not KFC !!) as only two examples, there's no problem at all to find some decent local food.

I'm always shocked when I meet people who live in Pattaya for 20 years, but can't even chat with one of these nice looking ones nor can they order a simple noodle soup. Why would they even try such a cheap soup. Cheap isn't good, right?

Get your appetite on the road, but please eat at home. Just in case if you have such a cool wife like I do.

And of course, do I know some guys who think pretty much similar and not even ten elephants could take them to a Condo n Pattaya.

My five baht to life in Isaan. Benn Jangh?

Because you're not spelling it right?

People who choose to live in westernized Thailand hold on thight to their superior western attitude.

It is the attitude many of us moved to Issan to avoid.

We don't have or need that attituce here in Issan.

Thank Budda!wai.gif

So Country folk vs. City folk...........not a new concept.

What are you staring at?

Been a member for 3 years, has 4500 posts, I suspect at his screen :)

True, with the exception of "lostinisaan" most posters are appropriate.

True, with the exception of "lostinisaan" most posters are appropriate.

I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member

Groucho Marx

Pretty sure this thread just proved my theory, that farang living in ban nok for to long go quite loopy

And I've spent a few years in a smaller provincial capital city in issarn and personally know a few of the above.

To live in isaan you need to be more like a Thai in the way you live and behave and assimilate.

Rather live with the down to earth people up here than in the falang getto's.

Maybe the reasons this forum is more relaxed and accommodating.

Give me an Issan farang any day, rather than a bangkok farang. The money orientated Bangkokonian makes me puke sometimes and the holier than though attitude is something i was happy to leave in suburbialand uk. When one looks at the middle class toff of 30-40 years old, they would be lower than working class in uk, but seem to have this, I AM RICH attitude, very sad realy.

Most of the nasty class warfare stuff I read on ThaiVisa is directed from the bottom up and not the other way around.

My beautiful wife chides me about moving close to the family farm outside of Udon. I tell her...some day. Two weeks before I die.

A lot of generalizing going on here. I am sure there are decent guy everywhere.