Uni girls from chiang mai?

P4K

so yea im a 21 y/o guy and been here about a week now. I've met quite a few university girls (it seems every girl who is 24> is in school here). First encounter was some girl I met at a local club (not a bar girl) and I went out with her twice after that and even though she was very cute she seemed like a good studious girl and was sort of acting friendly/not-flirty so I assumed that she just wanted a friend or something so I made no moves on her then after she seemed untinterested and hasnt really messaged me since. Then a very similar situation the other night with some girl I met then she called me out the next day to hang with her and her friends, she was really hot but seemed like very passive and didnt act flirty at all so I thought it was the same as the last girl, but after her friends went home we stayed for drinks, and since she stayed out alone with me im like what the hell so I made a move and then she actually came back to my place and was a full on pro in bed. so this got me thinking, are all chiang mai chicks like this, like all shy and stuff but actually dtf?

Before chiang mai i was in phuket and bkk and all the local girls I met there were either bargirls/gold diggers and they seemed like really westernized when it came to flirting and stuff.

So yea im jw if this is some sort of cultural thing, like are girls here just really shy and dont know how to flirt cause I cant really tell which girl is interested or just wants a friend. im gonna be here awhile so Im trying to gather some info on this

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When I was one-and-twenty
I heard a wise man say,
“Give crowns and pounds and guineas
But not your heart away;
Give pearls away and rubies
But keep your fancy free.”
But I was one-and-twenty,
No use to talk to me.

I heard him say again,
“The heart out of the bosom
Was never given in vain;
’Tis paid with sighs a plenty
And sold for endless rue.”
And I am two-and-twenty,
And oh, ’tis true, ’tis true.

I heard a wise man say,
“Give crowns and pounds and guineas
But not your heart away;
Give pearls away and rubies
But keep your fancy free.”
But I was one-and-twenty,
No use to talk to me.

I heard him say again,
“The heart out of the bosom
Was never given in vain;
’Tis paid with sighs a plenty
And sold for endless rue.”
And I am two-and-twenty,
And oh, ’tis true, ’tis true.

A.E. Housman never came to Thailand.

A trip here would have taught the lad a wee bit more about life than he ever learned in Shropshire.

Get them to a dinner date & spend a little time - then make your moves = they're a little reserved to start but Hungry and Willing for the most part.....

You'll have more than you can handle & less apt to find a psycho amongst the Uni girls.....

I'm early 50s and live by CMU. The girls are a little flirty, which is fine with me. Tuition is expensive; no doubt some are in the trade. Soapy Massage is about 200m from campus, and that's likely more convenient to the staff than its customers. I've met a number of farang that are real impressed with themselves for going away from LK and actually finding a "nice Uni girl at Warm-Up." It often costs them a lot more...I think it would be safe to say that the Uni girls come from better families, that value education, which is a plus, however women at that age are all on an emotional roller coaster and more than willing to take someone along for the ride. With a little luck, you can find one, who doesn't want to be seen in public with a farang, but will gladly come over for private times....it'll save you a bundle.

and bangmai do you mean as like a friend with benifit or what? I thought that girls here who associate with white dudes are trynna cuff us or something or why would they just put out for free? tbh if your in your early 50s you might have a different outlook on this, but then again Im a noob. Are there any 30> year olds on this forum??

quite a few with grandkids, who are ">" greater than 30. By 30, many have been burned by Thai men and have decided they like farang....but being seen in public is a different matter. By 40, their kids are grown, and they are sooo honee.

I'm early 50s and live by CMU. The girls are a little flirty, which is fine with me. Tuition is expensive; no doubt some are in the trade. Soapy Massage is about 200m from campus, and that's likely more convenient to the staff than its customers. I've met a number of farang that are real impressed with themselves for going away from LK and actually finding a "nice Uni girl at Warm-Up." It often costs them a lot more...I think it would be safe to say that the Uni girls come from better families, that value education, which is a plus, however women at that age are all on an emotional roller coaster and more than willing to take someone along for the ride. With a little luck, you can find one, who doesn't want to be seen in public with a farang, but will gladly come over for private times....it'll save you a bundle.

I would have thought they would work as far away from campus as possible.

Could be embarrassing doing a rub a dub dub with the principal. wink.png

Exactly! The old phase "Dont 5hit where you eat springs to mind"

Never encountered students in any of the soapys near CMU.. Think thats more a older guy fantasy than anything..

Now badoo on the other hand..

"are all chiang mai chicks like this, like all shy and stuff but actually dtf?"

No, all Chiang Mai women are different, and I won't attempt to generalize them all.

I will give an approximate generalization of some of the universities they go to--there are huge differences between the schools and social activities of their students.

Chiang Mai University is the serious university; it discourages its students from getting into relationships (many ignore this) or taking part-time jobs. It also makes incredible demands on their time with academics and mandatory activities. On average they log much less bar time than other university students, though they still get out on occasion. Also, since the women will earn degrees that are respected across Thailand, they are not as desperate to find a man to take care of them. Many of them want a man, but they tend to have high standards.

Rajabhat University is much less demanding on its student's time and activities. It has flexible schedules that allow students to work and study. The degree isn't as respected and the women seem more interested in landing a man who will give them a future than the CMU students. Many of the waitresses that work on Nimmanhamin are Rajabhat students hoping to meet a quality man. Most prefer Thai men, others are open minded, and in general their standards aren't as high as the CMU women.

I won't offer an opinion on Payap, Far Eastern, MaeJo or other university students since I haven't met enough of them. I think student attitudes in Payap and MaeJo fall between CMU and Rajabhat, but I can't say with certainty.

Also around Chiang Mai are "technical universities", which are more like trade schools. The students wear uniforms like the other academic universities, and the girls look great in the black skirts and white blouses. I think in general the differences between the students in technical universities and academic schools in Chiang Mai are similar to the differences between students who go to trade schools and academic universities in the west. They are generally from poor families and I get the impression that many of these students are very open to finding a sponsor who will make life easier for them.

I'll offer one generalization about the university women--they're thinking about their future. If you find one who makes it easy for you, you may safely assume she expects more than a night in bed.

Just buy lots of rubbers....and don't get anything or pass anything on... type in ' HIV + your country ' and ' HIV + Thailand' on wolfram alpha website and compare the stats on 2 tabs in a browser....that will set your head straight.....lot of uni chicks 'sell it on the web' (aka dek sideline) to supplement their living, so do not assume you are in some safe sex bubble by gaming uni chicks....good luck my friend.

"are all chiang mai chicks like this, like all shy and stuff but actually dtf?"

No, all Chiang Mai women are different, and I won't attempt to generalize them all.

I will give an approximate generalization of some of the universities they go to--there are huge differences between the schools and social activities of their students.

Chiang Mai University is the serious university; it discourages its students from getting into relationships (many ignore this) or taking part-time jobs. It also makes incredible demands on their time with academics and mandatory activities. On average they log much less bar time than other university students, though they still get out on occasion. Also, since the women will earn degrees that are respected across Thailand, they are not as desperate to find a man to take care of them. Many of them want a man, but they tend to have high standards.

Rajabhat University is much less demanding on its student's time and activities. It has flexible schedules that allow students to work and study. The degree isn't as respected and the women seem more interested in landing a man who will give them a future than the CMU students. Many of the waitresses that work on Nimmanhamin are Rajabhat students hoping to meet a quality man. Most prefer Thai men, others are open minded, and in general their standards aren't as high as the CMU women.

I won't offer an opinion on Payap, Far Eastern, MaeJo or other university students since I haven't met enough of them. I think student attitudes in Payap and MaeJo fall between CMU and Rajabhat, but I can't say with certainty.

Also around Chiang Mai are "technical universities", which are more like trade schoolsarrow-10x10.png. The students wear uniforms like the other academic universities, and the girls look great in the black skirts and white blouses. I think in general the differences between the students in technical universities and academic schools in Chiang Mai are similar to the differences between students who go to trade schools and academic universities in the west. They are generally from poor families and I get the impression that many of these students are very open to finding a sponsor who will make life easier for them.

I'll offer one generalization about the university women--they're thinking about their future. If you find one who makes it easy for you, you may safely assume she expects more than a night in bed.

thanks for this its really informative. And whats with this "not being seen in public with a ferrang" thing. Do other thai people look down on a girl if shes dating a white guy? Like that makes her a gold digger? Also Im asking from the point of view of someone whos like 25> cause no offense but obvs if youre some older guy its gonna have a stigma anywhere in the world if youre dating some girl whos 10-20 years yougner than you, but does this still apply to my age demopgraphic? Cause I mean Ive used tinder since I been here (never actually linked anyone yet though) but Ive gotten messages from what seemed to be good girls who wanted to meet for lunch during the day and stuff. Im jw cause I'll prob be here for awhile so youre saying the only chicks Im cuffing are either gonna be gold-diggers or embarrassed to be seen in public with a white guy?

Just buy lots of rubbers....and don't get anything or pass anything on... type in ' HIV + your country ' and ' HIV + Thailand' on wolfram alpha website and compare the stats on 2 tabs in a browser....that will set your head straight.....lot of uni chicks 'sell it on the web' (aka dek sideline) to supplement their living, so do not assume you are in some safe sex bubble by gaming uni chicks....good luck my friend.

Is it really that big of a problem here? I dont really like using jimmies but I dont really get with bar girls and I try to pick girls who seem like not full blown slus but how serious of a problem is that? I heard most guys catching it is because theyre with ladyboys

Archived