Multicolor underwater pool lighting costs

AJBangkok

I would like to change my current LED pool light to a multi color pool light but the quote I got from my pool guy seems quite high. The price of the light itself is reasonable (.depending on the model whic he did not specify) but the additional things needed are quite high.

Emaux multicolor LED lighting lumiplus 12,900

Receiver modulator 12,000

Remote control 3800

Transformers 750

Does anyone know if I need all this stuff and if the pricing is fair. I am located in phuket and my pool is just a splash pool on the balcony.

Please see our complete range of Emaux LED lights including colour chaging ones. The E-Lumen rage is available with an optional remote control. There is also an economy Emaux range (LED-TP100) for small pools. All lights are available either as light unit only, or complete with transformer and junction box. Prices for all options are clearly displayed. Fully guaranteed. Delivery by express post (about 2 days). Lumiplus is an Astral brand equipment and is not manufactured by Emaux.

Have a look at below links, depending on which style of lamps you have, they are both the same seller.

I have them in use for 5 years and they are impeccable quality. End 2013 I thought I had an issue with one of the lights, I send a message to the seller, and received a new unit without any charge 3 years after I bought the lights. It turned out that the issue was temporarily and fixed itself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/546-LED-Color-swimming-pool-light-lamp-12-volt-edison-/141760280038?hash=item21019235e6:m:miuJ4Fa_TiNWAiAyxKjnKuw

http://www.ebay.com/itm/546-LED-stainless-colour-swimming-pool-light-/221957269460?hash=item33adaf27d4:m:mNSsAgcEulfKZMvW6xZtC2Q

A remote to control them is 650 Baht in Thailand

Please see our complete range of Emaux LED lights including colour chaging ones. The E-Lumen rage is available with an optional remote control. There is also an economy Emaux range (LED-TP100) for small pools. All lights are available either as light unit only, or complete with transformer and junction box. Prices for all options are clearly displayed. Fully guaranteed. Delivery by express post (about 2 days). Lumiplus is an Astral brand equipment and is not manufactured by Emaux.

Thanks for the reply. Could you tell me what I need to be buying? If I buy the e-lumen 35 or 50 watt color changing light what else do I need to buy to make it work and change colors. I don't necessarily need a remote. It just need to come on thru a timer do its thing changing colors then turn off with the timer.

Could someone explan if I need this receiver modulator thing that the guy quoted me in? It's just a slash pool with a single LED light

The light is under the seat in the photo

No idea what a receiver modulator is in this case.

I have 3 LED lights in the pool and 1 in the Jacuzzi, which are separately operated by a 4 channel remote, with which I also control the waterfall and I have no modulator installed.

Thanks for the reply. Could you tell me what I need to be buying? If I buy the e-lumen 35 or 50 watt color changing light what else do I need to buy to make it work and change colors. I don't necessarily need a remote. It just need to come on thru a timer do its thing changing colors then turn off with the timer.

Emaux LED lights each require a 220/12V transformer. They need no other peripherals whatsoever to make them work. All our LED lights are offered on our web site with a mini drop-down menu to choose 'light only' or 'complete with transformer and deck box'. The remote control for the luxury E-Lumen range is entirely optional and they will work without it. Most lights are also available as either white only or colour changing versions. Full product details including brochures, lighting charts, and installation manuals are available for direct download from the full product page on our web site (click 'view' on the product when in category mode). For more information or advice regarding wattage and/or number of units for your pool, please see the relevant pages on our web site or contact our sales department. We speak perfect English, German, and French.

Archived