Brit beaten-up by Ladyboy’s on Pattaya Beach Promenade

Jonathan Fairfield

Brit beaten-up by Ladyboy’s on Pattaya Beach Promenade

england-4.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA:-- In the early hours of Saturday, a 69-year-old British Tourist from Manchester was beaten-up by two Ladyboy’s on Jomtien Beach following an earlier angry confrontation with a group of them further up the Beach promenade.

Mr. Leslie Murphy sustained facial injuries and reported the incident to Police who attempted to locate those responsible without success. Mr. Murphy explained that he was walking along Jomtien Beach Road when he encountered a group of Ladyboy’s who offered Mr. Murphy sexual services in exchange for money.

Mr. Murphy revealed to Police his hatred of Ladyboy’s and this led him to throw verbal profanities in the direction of the group of transsexuals...

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-13

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a Hi-So tourist and start to throw verbal profanities at a GROUP of actually young men who dress like women at the age 69.

facepalm.gif I would only do that if I am sure I can outrun them (if they wear hi-heels)

Looks like a Hi-So tourist and start to throw verbal profanities at a GROUP of actually young men who dress like women at the age 69.

facepalm.gif I would only do that if I am sure I can outrun them (if they wear hi-heels)

May be deep inside he respects women, so did not want to fight back :)

Agreed. But you should be able to walk around freely without being harassed by these nut jobs. They are the source of many crimes here in Pattaya. Don't want to generalize, but those on beach road late at night need to be dealt with.

I no longer get bothered by them, might have something to do with having my 40kg pitbul with me ;)

Happy to rent him out on hourly basis :)

May be deep inside he respects women, so did not want to fight back smile.png

There were no women involved.......They are as much women as the watches they sell nearby are Rolex.....both only look like (more or less)

Agreed. But you should be able to walk around freely without being harassed by these nut jobs. They are the source of many crimes here in Pattaya. Don't want to generalize, but those on beach road late at night need to be dealt with.

I no longer get bothered by them, might have something to do with having my 40kg pitbul with me wink.png

Happy to rent him out on hourly basis smile.png

Had a friend a girl with maybe 40 kg who had an unusual big Rottweiler and always went for a walk in a pretty bad area. She told frequently other women asked her if they can walk along and if she might change the route a bit so it goes closer to their place.....Lovely dog...unfortunately complete untrained and a bit nervous.....

Sure, but had he kept his hatred and curses to himself nothing had happened. The guy is partly to blame too though it surely does not justify violence.

One more data point. The "early hours" are for sleeping.

Maybe he went early for his Tai Chi and Yoga group?

Ya, he sure looks like the Tai Chi and yoga type. The wife-beater and tattoos are a give-away.

If he knows anything about Beach Road and its reputation with lady boys, he shouldn't be there in the early hours, especially with his hatred for them. If he doesn't know, then he should have done some research about where he's staying before arriving. I find it hard to have any sympathy for people who don't know enough to prepare themselves for their travels.

I wonder what Freudian psychology would have to say about his hatred for lady boys -- suppressed desires maybe?

I no longer get bothered by them, might have something to do with having my 40kg pitbul with me wink.png

Happy to rent him out on hourly basis smile.png

Had a friend a girl with maybe 40 kg who had an unusual big Rottweiler and always went for a walk in a pretty bad area. She told frequently other women asked her if they can walk along and if she might change the route a bit so it goes closer to their place.....Lovely dog...unfortunately complete untrained and a bit nervous.....

Oh mine has not had any training , since puppy he hates Thai man. No idea why. Loves women but hates Thai man

May be deep inside he respects women, so did not want to fight back smile.png

There were no women involved.......They are as much women as the watches they sell nearby are Rolex.....both only look like (more or less)

H, you missed the joke old friend :)

You think that tourist is Hi-So?

Let me give you a clue... High Society.

Amazing how sarcasm flies over the heads of so many TV intellectuals.

Again, puts me in mind old mate American Steve. Soi Nana, Bangkok. He or l/b brushes with shoulder, whilst walking past, "clonks" l/b with walking stick.

5 minutes later 4 guys show up on 2 motorcycles (close to the "Walk of Shame", pavement between Sukhumvit Sois 3 & 5), in the ensuing melee, Steve gets a knife in his ribs & a punctured lung/big medical bills in the States.

Escalation time from bumping past someone and having a potentially life-threatening injury (if the knife would have hit an artery), about 7-8 minutes.

In Bacharach & David's great lyrics & music "Walk On By".

Amazing how sarcasm flies over the heads of so many TV intellectuals.

Oh, I see, so that's what sarcasm is, is it? Right, thanks for clearing that up. I'm still confused though, what's an intellectual? Is it someone who has more than 2 grey cells, by your definition? It's all relative isn't it.

But hey, great to chat !

Archived