Brit beaten-up by Ladyboy’s on Pattaya Beach Promenade

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just smile and say "no thanks" and point ahead and say "my girlfriend is waiting for me".

What's so difficult about that?

That would be my approach too, or tell them you have several STDs and are actually a transgender yourself, born female, with no op "down there", just a small bag of fruit for your breakfast dangling off a little hook you screwed into your inner thigh, and you must leave now to pick off some scabs .... unless they want some paid fun quickly, they pay you, not the other way around, then smile lots and see what they say. Might work, or might get you a one way trip to a hospital.

I wonder if the guy goes round insulting people late at night in Manchester, if he did I imagine if he did his injuries would be alot worse.

Do they have many mentally challenged men walking around in a dress in Manchester?

4620579411.jpg

Well they have transgener people in manchester.

Why not sure why someone should be classed as mentally challenged for retaliating to being insulted though.

....last I checked...soliciting people....offering them 'sexual services' is illegal....

...not to mention crude, lewd and rude....

...oh sorry.....prostitution does not exist....I forgot....

...bad bad foreigner saying bad words.....

69 years old and verbally abusing ladyboys? IMHO, asking for trouble. He should count himself lucky they didn't get serious.

After 6 years here, my observation is Thais are remarkably tolerant of our mistakes, as long as you make them politely. Being aggressive gets you nowhere. Joking with them always goes down well.

Looks like a Hi-So tourist and start to throw verbal profanities at a GROUP of actually young men who dress like women at the age 69.

facepalm.gif I would only do that if I am sure I can outrun them (if they wear hi-heels)

Or have your insurance company available. I heard Smith and Wesson make good insurance carriers.

I wonder if the guy goes round insulting people late at night in Manchester, if he did I imagine if he did his injuries would be alot worse.

Do they have many mentally challenged men walking around in a dress in Manchester?

4620579411.jpg

Well they have transgener people in manchester.

Why not sure why someone should be classed as mentally challenged for retaliating to being insulted though.

Oww, scary - that's a really excellent advertisement for living in Pattaya.

From one mouthy old git to another : "serves you bloody right".

All this idiot had to do was to smile and say no thank you (thai would be better if you can) and keep walking. I do this all the time. Sometimes they (ladyboy or girl) will respond in kind by saying "thank you for smiling" with a big genuine smile. Take the high road and be respectful. Who raised this clown.

All this idiot had to do was to smile and say no thank you (thai would be better if you can) and keep walking. I do this all the time. Sometimes they (ladyboy or girl) will respond in kind by saying "thank you for smiling" with a big genuine smile. Take the high road and be respectful. Who raised this clown.

Maybe he was a tourist and didn't have yet followed a course " how to handle beachroad scum".

Just smile and say "no thanks" and point ahead and say "my girlfriend is waiting for me".

What's so difficult about that?

Not always possible. They are super aggressive and many times work in groups. A simple "no thanks" doesn't work. Sadly....

My policy is walk past them, little smile, not too close if possible and hand in my pocket on my money. No problems so far.

Anyone volatile you do not want to provoke, whether thats a LB or yob

I had one grab my butt once, well my back pocket where I keep my wallet..

Kept my hand on my wallet..

Thought all was well until later I realised he had cut my off gold necklace that had been on my neck for over 12 years.. probably about 500thb worth of gold, but my daughter had given it to me.

Can't blame them all for that and I do know a few LBs who are very nice people..

- but best avoid the areas where they congregate at night. many a desperate for cash to buy drugs..

Pattaya police could do better to protect folk, but I have little sympathy for anyone throwing abuse at them.

Live & learn

One more data point. The "early hours" are for sleeping.

Who says? Are you now his keeper? If you want to sleep then, go for it, but don't tell others when to sleep.

You do what you want.

It's just that 95+% of these sad stories seem to happen in the wee hours. It's not right, and it's not fair. But it is true.

Agreed. But you should be able to walk around freely without being harassed by these nut jobs. They are the source of many crimes here in Pattaya. Don't want to generalize, but those on beach road late at night need to be dealt with.

I agree but if you read the story "the police could'nt find them"------- so what can you do cheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Archived