BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Brit beaten-up by Ladyboy’s on Pattaya Beach Promenade

Lol.... After all the above, you seize on the last sentence.... One were I stated " in need" ... If you don't need, then good for you and the disgust you harbor.

But if you claim to not know of hector, archilles and Alexander the Great, you must truly be living in a dark place under a very large rock

Lol.... After all the above, you seize on the last sentence.... One were I stated " in need" ... If you don't need, then good for you and the disgust you harbor.

But if you claim to not know of hector, archilles and Alexander the Great, you must truly be living in a dark place under a very large rock

Lol, so just because you have different belief's than me then that makes me a disgusting person, is that what you are saying? You sound like the "anti-facist" that we have in the uk who claim that if you dont hold the same views as them then you are a facist.

Lol, so just because you have different belief's than me then that makes me a disgusting person, is that what you are saying? You sound like the "anti-facist" that we have in the uk who claim that if you dont hold the same views as them then you are a facist.

Your words were that you " find the act of homosexuality disgusting".... Ergo YOU harbor disgust,

Your not clever enough to be putting words in my mouth.... Those were words of your very own creation.

And, as your the one expressing beliefs and opinions that belong to another time, Or civilization, I would suggest that it's you who have tendancies outside what readers would call normal (especially in this country), like fascism, which is not normal.... And that's an example, not an accusation ( just in case you have any further problems with the written word)

Your words were that you " find the act of homosexuality disgusting".... Ergo YOU harbor disgust,

Your not clever enough to be putting words in my mouth.... Those were words of your very own creation.

And, as your the one expressing beliefs and opinions that belong to another time, Or civilization, I would suggest that it's you who have tendancies outside what readers would call normal (especially in this country), like fascism, which is not normal.... And that's an example, not an accusation ( just in case you have any further problems with the written word)

Not sure where you are from but here in the uk a great many people (I'm willing to bet at least 50% of the population) are sick of people like you who jump up & down stamping your feet if we don't live our life according to a bunch of limp wristed pc loving do-gooders. I think we need to agree to disagree.

Not sure where you are from but here in the uk a great many people (I'm willing to bet at least 50% of the population) are sick of people like you who jump up & down stamping your feet if we don't live our life according to a bunch of limp wristed pc loving do-gooders. I think we need to agree to disagree.

I'm actually Australian... A country generally recognized as not being very PC at the best of times.

As to jumping up and down and stamping my feet etc etc, I suggest you go and have a nice cup of camomile tea, as all I suggest is that we should be accepting of others and live our lives by the law of the land, without critising the beliefs and values of others

And all I'm willing to agree too, is that you display bigoted tendencies... And if 50% of people in the UK are sick of Political correctness, as you claim, then that means 50% are not.... So doing the math per your summation, 50% of your country are limp waisted.

Could be true, but I doubt many of your countrymen will agree with you, more likely they are just smarter, and moving on with the changing times, after all, it's no longer politically correct to have your head lopped off for talking back to your monarch., either

Laws change as the world changes and change is inevitable, regardless of how much you stamp your feet.

When accosted by these <deleted> in wigs offering sexual services, I politely tell them I prefer women. If they keep advancing on me , I snarl at them in Thai to keep the bleep away from me. Works like a charm....