BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Brit beaten-up by Ladyboy’s on Pattaya Beach Promenade

I wonder if the guy goes round insulting people late at night in Manchester just because of his personal hatred issues, if he did I imagine his injuries would be alot worse.

I wonder if the guy goes round insulting people late at night in Manchester, if he did I imagine if he did his injuries would be alot worse.

Do they have many mentally challenged men walking around in a dress in Manchester?

Just smile and say "no thanks" and point ahead and say "my girlfriend is waiting for me".

What's so difficult about that?

That would be my approach too, or tell them you have several STDs and are actually a transgender yourself, born female, with no op "down there", just a small bag of fruit for your breakfast dangling off a little hook you screwed into your inner thigh, and you must leave now to pick off some scabs .... unless they want some paid fun quickly, they pay you, not the other way around, then smile lots and see what they say. Might work, or might get you a one way trip to a hospital.

One more data point. The "early hours" are for sleeping.

So morning jogs are not permitted?

apparently they are for having sex with ladyboys or get punched in the face...

Nothing wrong with boxing circuit

I wonder if the guy goes round insulting people late at night in Manchester just because of his personal hatred issues, if he did I imagine his injuries would be alot worse.

You're right, a long stay in the ICU at Manchester Royal Infirmary!thumbsup.gif

Serves him right...maybe he's learned to keep his foul-mouthed transphobia to himself!

I am sure your lovelies feel like a real men now, after all it takes a real man to beat on a 69 year old.

I wonder if the guy goes round insulting people late at night in Manchester, if he did I imagine if he did his injuries would be alot worse.

Do they have many mentally challenged men walking around in a dress in Manchester?

4620579411.jpg

Well they have transgener people in manchester.

Why not sure why someone should be classed as mentally challenged for retaliating to being insulted though.

God ... I'd love to get a platoon of these ladyboys and get them to Syria to fight ISIS.

The Heart of Darkness for a Wahhabi Muslim. The Horror ... The Horror ... of getting killed by a ladyboy.

So mate, how did your holiday in Thailand go ?

Oh. I got a good ass-kicking by a couple of lady-boys.

You got a good ass-what ?

....last I checked...soliciting people....offering them 'sexual services' is illegal....

...not to mention crude, lewd and rude....

...oh sorry.....prostitution does not exist....I forgot....

...bad bad foreigner saying bad words.....

God ... I'd love to get a platoon of these ladyboys and get them to Syria to fight ISIS.

The Heart of Darkness for a Wahhabi Muslim. The Horror ... The Horror ... of getting killed by a ladyboy.

Syria is a big enough cock-up already!gigglem.gif

Loos like they beat him over the head with their dicks...[emoji57]

Are you suggesting it was a cockfight?

69 years old and verbally abusing ladyboys? IMHO, asking for trouble. He should count himself lucky they didn't get serious.

After 6 years here, my observation is Thais are remarkably tolerant of our mistakes, as long as you make them politely. Being aggressive gets you nowhere. Joking with them always goes down well.