Bus Services Pattaya - Bkk Airport - Pattaya

Boxer

Bus - Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport and Return as at 12th Oct 2006.

Here is the latest information on the above bus services. I went to Pattaya Northern Bus Station on Pattaya Nua today and spoke with the office of Bell Travel Services Co Ltd who are running this service under license from the Government.

The office is in the Bus Station at the top by Bus Park on the right in a separate building. Busses are new blue and white Air-Con coaches which look very comfortable. There is also an air-con waiting room. Email: [email protected]

Pattaya - Bangkok Airport is 150 baht. Booking recommended Tel: 038-370-055-6

Timetable

06.00 am

09.00 am

13.00 pm

17.00 pm

Bangkok Airport – Pattaya is 200 baht. Booking recommended Tel: 02-747-4673

Timetable

09.30 am

13.30 pm

17.30 pm

The lady in the office spoke English and said you will be dropped off at the Airport Terminal Departures Level 4 direct NOT at the Bus Station, in the Transportation Centre. Pick up will be on Level 2 Arrivals Door 10, but please phone 02-747-4673 as you arrive to confirm pick up service is required.

Bus - Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport and Return as at 12th Oct 2006.

Here is the latest information on the above bus services. I went to Pattaya Northern Bus Station on Pattaya Nua today and spoke with the office of Bell Travel Services Co Ltd who are running this service under license from the Government.

The office is in the Bus Station at the top by Bus Park on the right in a separate building. Busses are new blue and white Air-Con coaches which look very comfortable. There is also an air-con waiting room. Email: [email protected]

Pattaya - Bangkok Airport is 150 baht. Booking recommended Tel: 038-370-055-6

Timetable

06.00 am

09.00 am

13.00 pm

17.00 pm

Bangkok Airport – Pattaya is 200 baht. Booking recommended Tel: 02-747-4673

Timetable

09.30 am

13.30 pm

17.30 pm

The lady in the office spoke English and said you will be dropped off at the Airport Terminal Departures Level 4 direct NOT at the Bus Station, in the Transportation Centre. Pick up will be on Level 2 Arrivals Door 10, but please phone 02-747-4673 as you arrive to confirm pick up service is required.

Hi all,

just back from Pattaya today and take a bus from Pattaya Northern Bus Station.Took the bus at 9 am and reach airport at 10.30 am.Ticket is 150 baht.And i ask also the staff there if there any bus from airport to Pattaya and been told there a few schedule .8am,10am,12pm,2pm,4pm,6pm.

For the pickup i not very sure where to take it,someone who took can share at here.

when i reach Thailand on 11 Oct,took a airpot shuttle white colour to Transportation Center,want to take a bus to Pattaya,and the schedule is totally wrong seen at here/website as compare to the schedule on the counter selling ticket.

other than that,i also saw a bus white and blue colour with passenger from bangkok with Bangkok-Pattaya(not sure which terminal) at the transportation CeNter to pick up passenger,and i ask the driver,he said full.but what i saw he busy collecting fee from other farang passenger 106 baht,to board the bus.

there also a yellow colour bus with 999 number to go to pattaya.the schedule is morning,1 pm and 5 pm.I didnt take the bus because i there at 3 pm.

So i took a bus number 552 to On Nut BTS,took around 30 minute.and go to Ekamai.

when i reach Thailand on 11 Oct,took a airpot shuttle white colour to Transportation Center,want to take a bus to Pattaya,and the schedule is totally wrong seen at here/website as compare to the schedule on the counter selling ticket.

other than that,i also saw a bus white and blue colour with passenger from bangkok with Bangkok-Pattaya(not sure which terminal) at the transportation CeNter to pick up passenger,and i ask the driver,he said full.but what i saw he busy collecting fee from other farang passenger 106 baht,to board the bus.

there also a yellow colour bus with 999 number to go to pattaya.the schedule is morning,1 pm and 5 pm.I didnt take the bus because i there at 3 pm.

So i took a bus number 552 to On Nut BTS,took around 30 minute.and go to Ekamai.

Bus Number 389 - Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya 9.00am,13.00,17.00,19.30pm 106 or130 baht

Bus Number 9905 from Morchit -Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya 11.00am,15.00pm

I believe the 9905 bus is Sukhumvit road takes about 2 hours via Lean Chabang

Edited by Boxer

i see there is some confusion...

first, there is the coach-service wich runs from Ekamai to Pattaya.

around 100 bath (last time i used them it was 99 bath)

Don't know if this service runs to the new airport, but, i suppose they do.

But, there is also BEST wich runs a bus to the new airport. Last departure from Pattay

is 17.00 hours. Price around 150 bath, and everyone gets his own double seat.

When the bus is ful, sorry,... but, you can buy the tickets days in advance.

Or maybe your hotel can book a ticket for you.

I know, in the Nana-hotel in BKK, you can buy the booking.

Don't know for other hotels.

These are 2 different companys, don't get confused !!!

sometime i wonder why cant they have one company or 1 bus to pattaya and suvanamboon with 30 minute interval/schedule instead so many buses with unfriendly time table.

sorry to ask again,no 389 -buy the ticket and take at which bay?

9905-come from bangkok already half full or 3/4 full,what the point coming to airport.and if i am the one who take the bus 9905 from bangkok,wont i fed up when the bus go for a detour,instead straight to pattaya?

999-this bus i saw and i thought that time this bus is 389.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is this the timetable of Bus Number 389? Is it the laterest timetable from now?

i will arrive at BKK airport at BKK2:30 p.m. on 6th Jan. Am i able to get on the bus from airport to Pattaya at 3:00?

How long would the check-in process at the airport be done?

If i can't get on the bus at 3:00p.m., is there other way for me to travel from airport to pattaya shortly?

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Hugo

just a update...there new timing from bell travel from pattaya to airport..after 9 am,there a every 2 hour bus to pattaya until 6 or 7 pm..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Great, does it drop you off at the bus station or along sukumvit, is it non stop? Length of trip?

Great - the year is now 2011 not 2006 - Is Pattaya and Bangkok still there?

150 Baht and the times are still the same 5 years later? I hope? (I wish)I know they built

a new kiosk at the bus station in Pattaya no sooner that probably 2010.

You don't buy the tickets for the airport at the old window any more.