1 month accommodation

jayci

Wish I could help you with concrete names as I only stay for a week in some hotels in the less 1000 Baht/day range.

Surprisingly quiet this thread.

You did not state when(!) you want to stay?

I am so sure that there will be a couple of places in the Soi Buakhao area (on S.B. and the Soi's between S.B. and 3rd road) that match your needs (up to 10000).

In deep off-season you could even get a place like R-Con Residence for 10000 (seen last year for 9000, advertised 10990).

http://www.r-conhotel.com/r-con/

But not now of course.

New Star is not very close to the fun if you are talking about the one at the intersection of north and third rd.

Here are four places on walking distance from Soi Buakhaow for under 10.000/month montly rate (last time I heard at least). You will have to provide your own bed sheets, soap, shit paper etc. A deposit of one months rent is asked for.

Always puzzles me that some guys are willing to spend 5k for a months accomadation but will pay a couple of k for a nights " entertainment "

Is there something wrong with saving on accommodations so you can spend more on fun and entertainment?

The girls don't care anyway because most of the cheap charlie places are still better then theirs.

New Star is not very close to the fun if you are talking about the one at the intersection of north and third rd.

Here are four places on walking distance from Soi Buakhaow for under 10.000/month montly rate (last time I heard at least). You will have to provide your own bed sheets, soap, shit paper etc. A deposit of one months rent is asked for.

I believe there is a new star on soi honey very close to all the action and about as affordable as they come, it has a huge reputation as budget accommodation for short stays mostly, daily affordable, monthly not as much so.

I believe there is a new star on soi honey very close to all the action and about as affordable as they come, it has a huge reputation as budget accommodation for short stays mostly, daily affordable, monthly not as much so.

New Star Apartment on soi honey has a monthly rate of 15,000 baht including electricity.

Sawasdee Manison next door advertise 8,500 per month including electricity. I suppose that is without A/C or the sign is 15 years old.

New Star Apartment on soi honey has a monthly rate of 15,000 baht including electricity.

Sawasdee Manison next door advertise 8,500 per month including electricity. I suppose that is without A/C or the sign is 15 years old.

Christ I hope SM has been refurbished as 20 years ago it was a shithole !! Mind you 8,500 for a month is hardly any different to what I used to pay at 250 a night

Archived