Large Cube Ice Trays

mrmnp

Carrefour is no longer carrying the large size ice cube trays. Central has large and small in the same tray.

Have no interest in the silly little ones in all those cute shapes, especially the ones that are supposed to be for ice and jellies. What a waste of money.

Would really like to find a quality tray that makes large cubes in my freezer. Many thanks for any help you can give me. I am a ice freak.

Bash: I am forever in your debt for alerting me to what seems like a great product.

I am hoping they have a larger one under development, but will certainly buy one of those available if not.

Having searched for a year and came very close to buying a Samsung frig with icemaker, but with a inline filter that made me nervous as to using tap water, this product does the trick.

Placing it near the potable water tank makes sense as whenever one gets a glass of water, make another tray of ice, after dumping the one you made into the freezer container. In time, a freezer load of ice might develop.

Many thanks again. Large cubes a plus. Other commercial ice cube machines limit their production to shave ice or flake ice.

• 2 weeks later...

Bash:

There was a full page add for an ice-making machine, very similar to the enjoyproducts.com one, made my wonginternational.com. I called a local retailer who was reported in th ad to be a seller and they advised the machine would be availabe next week in Chiang Mai.

Any comments? The Thai made one with a samsung compressor is 5k Baht more than the Swedish one sold by Enjoy products, and seems to be better designed, ie, not pull out drawer for cubes and to add water.

• 2 weeks later...