How can I find a lady in Maha Sarakham

mickjn

Is there someone that could help me out.It do not care if it was a solicitor that someone could tell me the name of,or maybe just someone on here that has a thai wife and could find out her home.I think I could go where she lives in a village about 20 klms out of town but we used to stay in a hotel in town.If someone could tell her I am looking for her she would be happy,but now she hasn't got my Skype number.Of course does that will get a few baht,and can give the lady a message I am looking for her.She will not say no she will be delighted.Of course go for your lives and have a bit of fun but maybe one of you might be able to help me out an of couse I

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Sir.Money is the last thing I need,I have got plenty.I have been in Australia for the last 2 days and will be here for 4 months mainly with the Neurologist and Neurosurgeon to work out exactly what I have to do,then back to LOS for a while.I will not be anywhere next Christmas,LOS or Australia.Thanks for all you help

OP is a Neurosurgeon? Scares the hell out of me.

Cheers.

No it was the Neurologist and Neurosurgeon who are working it out.I want to go off the beznos.You are only supposed to be on them for a month I have been on them for 5 years and I have had enough.I have been to a few friends in LOS and gave them a few dollars.I am back in Australia then next year I have to find the lady at Sarakham and give her a few baht for her future.Looks like I will get a driver from the airport and hope I can remember the next way to her village.2 years ago I could do it,Now in Australia I is very hard to me to remember the way to the shop which is about 300 metres.

Thank you,do not be scared

Anyone able to decipher what the OP actually wants ?

Thank you,I will try to explain.I have had a brain tumor 3 times,operated on 5 times. I was put off work after the third time.I was ok but could not work.I was sent years to Thailand as I had a payout,a pension,a army pension.I was good then things turned about 5 years ago and will only go down hill,I am nearly finished now,I will be here this Christmas but not next Christmas.Just quicklyI bought a house for the lady friend from Maha Sarakham,but the house wasn't in Sarakham it was a beautiful home in town 80 klns away.I just gave her the money and she got the house,my option was if she wasn't happy I would just leave.I never had a problem,I would leave go back to Australia for 3 months the just turn up in Thailand again no problems.

I want to give the lady some extra money.I do not want to see her.I just want to hear if anyone here can tell me a Thai solicitor who can help me,if he has to charge me I don't care.There maybe a lady in Maha Sarakham that help which would be better I would pay her.

If I have to I will have to go to Maha Sarakram I think I can figure out the hotel.I remember one of the ladys that worked theremaybe she can help me out.2 years ago I knew every about Sarakham now I know nothing,my brain just will not work.

Also last night I thing there is I think lady in this group,she is a Doctor or Nurse can anyone tell me how I could get in touch with her I think she maybe help me.She would understand about brain tumors and now after years the terrible benzos.

Thanks very much for your help

I have just done a major cleanup of this topic by removing about 30 posts.

The OP's most recent post seems to clarify things. Perhaps somebody could be so kind to help him now.

And I was just about to thank him for answering my post but as you have removed it I'll not bother.

Good luck on your quest mickjn, I hope you find the lady. .

The OP's most recent post seems to clarify things. Perhaps somebody could be so kind to help him now.

Thanks for that,I might get lucky but I doubt it.My main problem is if I could leave today and go to Maha Sarakram there is a chance I could make it,my problem is I have to stay 4 months they are going to wean my of that terrible medication and them than is the end but I do not care I cannot take the medication you are only supposed to be on it for a month I have been on it for nearly 5 years.I think the thing for me now is to let friends do the job for me.Thank you for all your help

OP can PM a photo of her as I have friends in Sarakham.

Sir,are you serious about this if you are yes I will send you a photo no problem

Serious of course but per forum rules only send it as a PM.

I am in Isaan too and have Farang and Thai friends in Maha Sarakham. The friends of my lady are actually attending university in Maha Sarakham.

Sir,are you serious about this if you are yes I will send you a photo no problem

I am in Isaan too and have Farang and Thai friends in Maha Sarakham. The friends of my lady are actually attending university in Maha Sarakham.

Thank you.I have to do something and also find the photos.It is going on for 4 oclock I will have in by 6oclock,send you a photo.Also can I ask for her mobile then I can now it is her for sure

Well maybe you spoiled it for the OP... No mentioning of brain surgery in the past and last month his wife was still teaching anatomy...

I thought you live in Bangkok

Well maybe you spoiled it for the OP... No mentioning of brain surgery in the past and last month his wife was still teaching anatomy...
When did I say that and is she a teacher.Is her brother a Doctor by any chance.Thank you

I thought you live in Bangkok

Nope in fact I just stayed in Sarakam a week ago.

Do you mean the Vasu Hotel or Taksila Hotel?

Any way if you know someone else already in Sarakam, thats fine too and good luck.

When did I say that and is she a teacher.Is her brother a Doctor by any chance.Thank you
See your own reply in one of your previous threads.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/874286-Proof-of-residency---living-at-hotel-in-Isan/page__view__findpost__p__10130827

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/874286-Proof-of-residency---living-at-hotel-in-Isan/page__view__findpost__p__10130827

Nonsense thread this, according to his above post, it is his wife he cannot remember.

OK Thanks.So I would have left about the first of November,gone to the hospital in Australia,having 10 mg of Frisium every night for 5 years,and they put me onto 10mg in the day I said no but they put me the first 10 mg in the morning and that has done that damage.Made my right leg go sideways just for a start that one tablet has nearly killed me.I wonder why they did not give me 5 mg then said no and stopped the morning tablets.The one morning 10 mg tablet has nearly killed me

I live in Mahasarakham PM me if you need help

Do you live near or go into town.I can remember a pizza shop in town,and I know there are 2 hotels there do you know there names
The Takasilla hotel and the Vasu and was the Pizza shop the Pizza company in Serm Thai mall

I live in Mahasarakham PM me if you need help

Sorry I do know what is going on,but I think you made a post.I know not far from town was a pizza place right in town.We stayed in the back place of 2 hotels.The answer you gave me was that the hotel here we in.Something came on and said I have wrote to much or something like that.Could you tell me again in this it right,thank you

Archived