How can I find a lady in Maha Sarakham

mickjn

I have just done a major cleanup of this topic by removing about 30 posts.

The OP's most recent post seems to clarify things. Perhaps somebody could be so kind to help him now.

Well maybe you spoiled it for the OP... No mentioning of brain surgery in the past and last month his wife was still teaching anatomy...

I was told I had a brain full of brain tumour since 1994 cut out 5 times walked with a stick,and left the job in 1998.I apparently you can see the tumor just looking at me.My daughter has said if you do not know and can it see the tumour just looking at me you are talking about the wrong person,people,Thai and Farang have been talking about me tumour and health for nearly 20 years ago you have got things wrong

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Aussie Steve I just saw your post that is right we stayed in the back one and had to go out like tin to get in[/quote

Was it the Taksilla hotel you staid in.

Inside hotel had lots of wood on the walls mickjn

Sorry aussiesteve I do not can do ask you to speak to much but my daughter wants me to ask you

In a few days my daughter said a lady is coming from Thailand to help me.She said every close to the block there are 2 hotels I am at the back it is a good hotel.

My daughter said and I do not know.We go out from the hotel and go left then go over a river or something and turn left again.She said but I do not remember we do not drive that far are there is a big school and a lot of school kids.We then drive a long way and there is a market then go a bit more and we are home,but thats that is granmas house no where I live.Apparently I lived some where else then lived in a great new place right near were they just built big shops very new but now about 6 years old.Also my daughter said she thinks I knew you or something similar and you are a good man.The last thing is and I was there but I do not know a thing about this is.One time about 5 years ago I think we were in the car I do not know who I was with or what I was doing and we stopped at the lights and there was a car next to us.People started to run to that car and he got out and shot and killed 2 people but he didn't drive away ran away.The people were Police and I has killed 2 of them,and that all happened about 5 metres from me but know I don't know about this.The police went away and killed him and about 5 people later that day somewhere out of town about 5 hours later.Thank you all the best

Were you on the road to Kalasin and the traffic lights you stopped at were at Yang Talat

I am sorry I just don't know.I only thing I can say it wasn't just a little traffic stop it there was a lot of traffic at the stop.Also I will just tell you lady is coming from Thailand tomorrow night which will be good.Thanks very nice Sir all the best

if you really need help , i know at least 20 foreigners in MSK ,but try to get together more concrete details , ie direction of village , other contacts you had or lady had .the ladies usually have a good network . I have not heard of a missing or sick foreigner , but aussiesteve has been in the area for some time . many come and go.good luck !

Sorry Aussie Steve I just saw your post that is right we stayed in the back one and had to go out like tin to get in[/quote

Sorry aussiesteve I do not can do ask you to speak to much but my daughter wants me to ask you

In a few days my daughter said a lady is coming from Thailand to help me.She said every close to the block there are 2 hotels I am at the back it is a good hotel.

My daughter said and I do not know.We go out from the hotel and go left then go over a river or something and turn left again.She said but I do not remember we do not drive that far are there is a big school and a lot of school kids.We then drive a long way and there is a market then go a bit more and we are home,but thats that is granmas house no where I live.Apparently I lived some where else then lived in a great new place right near were they just built big shops very new but now about 6 years old.Also my daughter said she thinks I knew you or something similar and you are a good man.The last thing is and I was there but I do not know a thing about this is.One time about 5 years ago I think we were in the car I do not know who I was with or what I was doing and we stopped at the lights and there was a car next to us.People started to run to that car and he got out and shot and killed 2 people but he didn't drive away ran away.The people were Police and I has killed 2 of them,and that all happened about 5 metres from me but know I don't know about this.The police went away and killed him and about 5 people later that day somewhere out of town about 5 hours later.Thank you all the best

You stayed in New Pattana Hotel.

http://www.taksilahotel.com/newpattana.html

http://www.taksilahotel.com/

I think you went on the main road (the middle road) in Maha Sarakham, passed the not yet buildt Serm Thai (mall), passed the marked/shops on the corner at the streetlights (ringroad) on the road to Kossum (Khon Kaen). When you pass the city you see a lot of children early in the morning and in the evening.

if you really need help , i know at least 20 foreigners in MSK ,but try to get together more concrete details , ie direction of village , other contacts you had or lady had .the ladies usually have a good network . I have not heard of a missing or sick foreigner , but aussiesteve has been in the area for some time . many come and go.good luck !

Thanks I am in Australia.My daughter is here and the lady from Maha Sarahram is here now and quite a few people are here.The Thai lady is going to take me back to Maha Sarakram in the New Year.I cannot understand but this I think happened at the start of November I was called home to get some medicine on the morning I had been on the night for 4 years,Frisium,terrible look it up.After 3 days 2 Doctors a Neurosurgeon and a Neurologist came to my house and gave me a 5 mg in the morning I was taking the 10 mg for the last 4 years in the night.Then on day 4 they gave me 10 mg.In 10 minutes the Neuros shit themselves.They called an ambulance and took new to the hospital.My foot just went 90 degrees in was on a terrible angle,and that they were going to amputate.I only have from those people and I have wrote what I was told.I am writing a bit better.I can understand a bit more.I was trying to find out all another Maha Sarakram and trying to help some money to someone but I didn't know how to do it,now she is telling me.That has been ok a bit better now what someone is here knows a lot and has told me and help me write.The main thing now is as soon as I had that 10 mg Frisian and the thing was all wrong.It should have never been for me they were putting me on the medicine for a person that was going to die..They made me race home to Australia, up my brain,before that I was ok,they mixed me up with another person what is dying not me. Thank you

I'm throwing the BS flag.

There is NO WAY I would help this stranger find (stalk?) a woman who may not want to be found. He bought her a house? She might be his wife? He has only a clue where she might be?

Why isn't she looking for him if his MO is to buy houses and give money? They have no mutual friends who know how to reach her?

This whole thing reeks and the thread should be locked/deleted IMHO. I think this is a stalker.

Cheers.

Thaiduncan Have a 10 mg Frisium in the morning and one at night then just let me how you get on

I agree, this post above, directed at me, is written in perfect English, barring a missing comma or two. All his other numerous posts, nobody can decipher or make any sense of !

I would imagine a stalker would know the whereabouts of his prey, as they follow them obsessively.

The OP is not even in the same continent as his imaginary female of obsession.

Maybe even a different planet. See the end of this post ??????

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/880415-how-can-i-find-a-lady-in-maha-sarakham/page-2#entry10223267

Mickjn's older posts on the forum are very different... but they do get more fruity as time goes on.

Neurological dysfunction, Alzheimers etc , due to the long term heavy benzo use is my (totally uneducated) guess.

Thanks I am in Australia.My daughter is here and the lady from Maha Sarahram is here now and quite a few people are here.The Thai lady is going to take me back to Maha Sarakram in the New Year.I cannot understand but this I think happened at the start of November I was called home to get some medicine on the morning I had been on the night for 4 years,Frisium,terrible look it up.After 3 days 2 Doctors a Neurosurgeon and a Neurologist came to my house and gave me a 5 mg in the morning I was taking the 10 mg for the last 4 years in the night.Then on day 4 they gave me 10 mg.In 10 minutes the Neuros shit themselves.They called an ambulance and took new to the hospital.My foot just went 90 degrees in was on a terrible angle,and that they were going to amputate.I only have from those people and I have wrote what I was told.I am writing a bit better.I can understand a bit more.I was trying to find out all another Maha Sarakram and trying to help some money to someone but I didn't know how to do it,now she is telling me.That has been ok a bit better now what someone is here knows a lot and has told me and help me write.The main thing now is as soon as I had that 10 mg Frisian and the thing was all wrong.It should have never been for me they were putting me on the medicine for a person that was going to die..They made me race home to Australia, up my brain,before that I was ok,they mixed me up with another person what is dying not me. Thank you

Good to see it has worked out and you are feeling better Mick. All the best for the New Year and I hope the medicine works.

Good to see it has worked out and you are feeling better Mick. All the best for the New Year and I hope the medicine works.

Thanks Barsie,Good to hear from you,No things are not good,I will not go into it put quickly tell you a few things.I know my daughter and sons name.I know I have grandkids but no not know there names.I have had a Doctor for years new her name now do not know her name.Chemist exactly the name.I know my every day and my daughter and lady from Thailand staying with me.The doctors have given me medication that was not for me.All the best to you Sir.I guess one thing you are say I had 1000s of friends Thai and Farang and always got on good with everyone

You stayed in New Pattana Hotel.

http://www.taksilahotel.com/newpattana.html

http://www.taksilahotel.com/

Please let me know although I think you are right,I know a bit you.I am sure on the land there was another hotel.We used to come out and drive from the car yard and would pass the other hotel.I used to walk told the hotel but had to do up a tin???thing because I had to walk up there hold a stick I could not walk up steps some had to help me.Straight away in front of me there is a desk that 2 or 3 of the girls used to attend.Back a little bit on the right you would have your breakfast.Go stairs the room was nice.The main thing I think is you could not get out of the room there was no tables etc outside you could only stay side.Now I know what I want to say there was no balcony you could not get out of the room. Although I all not certain I think that I where I stayed,the place you said

Thaiduncan Have a 10 mg Frisium in the morning and one at night then just let me how you get on

I agree, this post above, directed at me, is written in perfect English, barring a missing comma or two. All his other numerous posts, nobody can decipher or make any sense of !

I thought the little piece you write is ok.The bigger things get for me the harder it gets.But a smart guy like you will figure things out quick

Dear OP,

Please be aware that the withdrawal from all Benzos can have strange symptoms and side effects. Please do not stop from one day to another, try to take only 5 mg in the morning, 5 mg in the evening.

Once your body's used to this dosage, you can try to take only 5 mg per day.

The side effects can be terrible and I've seen patients who had serious issues. You might consider to talk to a doctor about your situation.

Some people go through hell, while others have less problems. Best of luck from lower northeast. Please see attached file. wai2.gif

Frisiumtab.pdf

Dear OP,

Please be aware that the withdrawal from all Benzos can have strange symptoms and side effects. Please do not stop from one day to another, try to take only 5 mg in the morning, 5 mg in the evening.

Once your body's used to this dosage, you can try to take only 5 mg per day.

The side effects can be terrible and I've seen patients who had serious issues. You might consider to talk to a doctor about your situation.

Some people go through hell, while others have less problems. Best of luck from lower northeast. Please see attached file. wai2.gif

Thanks very much Sir.I have had the 10 mg of a night and that is going to be forever I can accept it,it wasn't being for anxiety it was for brain trouble.The problem was they said I had to start on the 10 mgs of a day,it only last 4 days,in November and that was the end of me.They put me on the medication by mistake it should have been someone else.Thanks for all you help

I think a couple are at least having a look and a have a Australian and Thai Lady both pretty smart having a look,lets keep is going is you don't mind.I am feeling a bit better to.Thanks guys

Can't you ask somebody else to help you typing what you're actually looking for? I've got no idea what's really going on, when reading your posts.

I think a couple are at least having a look and a have a Australian and Thai Lady both pretty smart having a look,lets keep is going is you don't mind.I am feeling a bit better to.Thanks guys

Can't you ask somebody else to help you typing what you're actually looking for? I've got no idea what's really going on, when reading your posts.

Thank you.I am in Australia.My sister is here with me and so is the Thai Lady what is also in Australia she has been here now about 4 days.They want me to do the writing so it helps the other Thai lady and me.Thank you

Archived