BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickjn

How can I find a lady in Maha Sarakham

OP can PM a photo of her as I have friends in Sarakham.

Sir,are you serious about this if you are yes I will send you a photo no problem

Serious of course but per forum rules only send it as a PM.

I am in Isaan too and have Farang and Thai friends in Maha Sarakham. The friends of my lady are actually attending university in Maha Sarakham.

I thought you live in Bangkok

I live in Mahasarakham PM me if you need help

Do you live near or go into town.I can remember a pizza shop in town,and I know there are 2 hotels there do you know there names

I have just done a major cleanup of this topic by removing about 30 posts.

The OP's most recent post seems to clarify things. Perhaps somebody could be so kind to help him now.

Well maybe you spoiled it for the OP... No mentioning of brain surgery in the past and last month his wife was still teaching anatomy...
When did I say that and is she a teacher.Is her brother a Doctor by any chance.Thank you

OP can PM a photo of her as I have friends in Sarakham.

Sir,are you serious about this if you are yes I will send you a photo no problem

Serious of course but per forum rules only send it as a PM.

I am in Isaan too and have Farang and Thai friends in Maha Sarakham. The friends of my lady are actually attending university in Maha Sarakham.

I thought you live in Bangkok

Nope in fact I just stayed in Sarakam a week ago.

Do you mean the Vasu Hotel or Taksila Hotel?

Any way if you know someone else already in Sarakam, thats fine too and good luck.

The OP's most recent post seems to clarify things. Perhaps somebody could be so kind to help him now.

Well maybe you spoiled it for the OP... No mentioning of brain surgery in the past and last month his wife was still teaching anatomy...
When did I say that and is she a teacher.Is her brother a Doctor by any chance.Thank you
See your own reply in one of your previous threads.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/874286-Proof-of-residency---living-at-hotel-in-Isan/page__view__findpost__p__10130827

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?/topic/874286-Proof-of-residency---living-at-hotel-in-Isan/page__view__findpost__p__10130827

Nonsense thread this, according to his above post, it is his wife he cannot remember.

OK Thanks.So I would have left about the first of November,gone to the hospital in Australia,having 10 mg of Frisium every night for 5 years,and they put me onto 10mg in the day I said no but they put me the first 10 mg in the morning and that has done that damage.Made my right leg go sideways just for a start that one tablet has nearly killed me.I wonder why they did not give me 5 mg then said no and stopped the morning tablets.The one morning 10 mg tablet has nearly killed me

Mr Luk I wrote you a reply where is it

Sorry Mr Luk I just saw that answer

Thaiduncan Have a 10 mg Frisium in the morning and one at night then just let me how you get on

Do you live near or go into town.I can remember a pizza shop in town,and I know there are 2 hotels there do you know there names
The Takasilla hotel and the Vasu and was the Pizza shop the Pizza company in Serm Thai mall

Sorry I do know what is going on,but I think you made a post.I know not far from town was a pizza place right in town.We stayed in the back place of 2 hotels.The answer you gave me was that the hotel here we in.Something came on and said I have wrote to much or something like that.Could you tell me again in this it right,thank you

Sorry Aussie Steve I just saw your post that is right we stayed in the back one and had to go out like tin to get in

Sorry Aussie Steve I just saw your post that is right we stayed in the back one and had to go out like tin to get in[/quote

Was it the Taksilla hotel you staid in.

Inside hotel had lots of wood on the walls mickjn