How can I find a lady in Maha Sarakham

mickjn

I have a sister in law youse want to meet?

She has been divorced for 2 years.

Lives in a village about 20 minutes from Mahasarakam

Send me email if interested

Thanks very much.Can you tell me the ladys name please and where she is living I will ask the Thai lady who is saying with me in Australia at the moment,thanks a lot

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<deleted> ?!! w00t.gif

I mixed some LSD and quaaludes into my scotch just to make sense of this.

But here's the lesson I learned. OP please take to heart: Don't mess with drugs.

I have never taken drugs in my life

you admit to being off your trolley on benzos.

<deleted> ?!! w00t.gif

I mixed some LSD and quaaludes into my scotch just to make sense of this.

But here's the lesson I learned. OP please take to heart: Don't mess with drugs.

I have never taken drugs in my life

you admit to being off your trolley on benzos.

Yes

I'm throwing the BS flag.

There is NO WAY I would help this stranger find (stalk?) a woman who may not want to be found. He bought her a house? She might be his wife? He has only a clue where she might be?

Why isn't she looking for him if his MO is to buy houses and give money? They have no mutual friends who know how to reach her?

This whole thing reeks and the thread should be locked/deleted IMHO. I think this is a stalker.

Cheers.

Exactamundo! But getting that message across to a certain Richard Forbrain poster, from the Land of Ozzie, is akin tobeatdeadhorse.gif

Good God! if this is all true,then this guy has more problems to deal with than Marge Proops ever had.I mean,is this guy out on the street??The question i find myself asking is,does this lady actually exist or is it all in his mind.I remember being with my dad during the final stage of Cancer,and he was saying all sorts of thing's about people that had never existed,its frightening.Hotel's,villages,Brain tumour's,Medication that ive never even heard of.I knew a famous celebrities son that was out here being taken care of by a male nurse because back in the UK he would try and kill his father on a regular basis.he was on medication that used to turn him into a real nutter,one minute he was as mad as a march hare(stripping off in bar's and standing on his head etc).The next,he was so lucid that he could explain the working's of the internal combustion engine.He was diagnosed as 'Bi Polar' which i think is the nicer name for schizophrenic paranoia.I feel so sorry for this man,but what are you meant to believe? Especially here in Lieland!

Good God! if this is all true,then this guy has more problems to deal with than Marge Proops ever had.I mean,is this guy out on the street??The question i find myself asking is,does this lady actually exist or is it all in his mind.I remember being with my dad during the final stage of Cancer,and he was saying all sorts of thing's about people that had never existed,its frightening.Hotel's,villages,Brain tumour's,Medication that ive never even heard of.I knew a famous celebrities son that was out here being taken care of by a male nurse because back in the UK he would try and kill his father on a regular basis.he was on medication that used to turn him into a real nutter,one minute he was as mad as a march hare(stripping off in bar's and standing on his head etc).The next,he was so lucid that he could explain the working's of the internal combustion engine.He was diagnosed as 'Bi Polar' which i think is the nicer name for schizophrenic paranoia.I feel so sorry for this man,but what are you meant to believe? Especially here in Lieland!

Thank you Sir,I am not better but at least I am not going downhill,thanks again

I think that I have found your lady,does she look like this ?

attachicon.gif151125164622-133-poy-2015-super-169.jpg

No I do not know her at all but I would say she it not a bad person.I really cannot say anything about my daughter just because of her job,I hope you can understand that,thank you. The Thai lady who is with me said it would be better if I dropped her name I said no.But I will tell you one thing there are 1000s of Thai and Farang people who all want her to help them and she as said it doesn't matter how long it takes she is only going to help me.I think she would be better just to go back to LOS,but she has said no. I also say now,there are quite a few that have realized know she is and have gone very quiet.Have a good day Sir

No I do not know her at all but I would say she it not a bad person.I really cannot say anything about my daughter just because of her job,I hope you can understand that,thank you. The Thai lady who is with me said it would be better if I dropped her name I said no.But I will tell you one thing there are 1000s of Thai and Farang people who all want her to help them and she as said it doesn't matter how long it takes she is only going to help me.I think she would be better just to go back to LOS,but she has said no. I also say now,there are quite a few that have realized know she is and have gone very quiet.Have a good day Sir

Is the Thai lady you were originally looking for with you now, or is she just a Thai "lady" who wants you to help her to make her rich?

I've had a lot of medical education in my life and two of these Benzos can't make you that off the ramp. You aren't really looking for a lady in Mahasalakham, are you?

What else are you on?

Is the woman you're looking for your daughter?

Is the woman with you famous in Thailand?

I'm sure you would get more positive reactions if your posts were less rambling.

Why don't you ask someone for help with your English in posting?

I'm not trying to offend you just assist you because 4 pages in and I'm still confused[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the woman you're looking for your daughter?

Is the woman with you famous in Thailand?

I'm sure you would get more positive reactions if your posts were less rambling.

Why don't you ask someone for help with your English in posting?

I'm not trying to offend you just assist you because 4 pages in and I'm still confused[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.A lot of Thai and Farang know her.She is in Australia,she came to Australia I think in 24 of December and is staying until me until I am ok,then she wants me to go back with her.Sorry just at the moment she told the doctors there wanted me to go all 2 days in the hospital .It takes 5 days and the first 2 days she made me stay in I in hospital with her.She has taking me home now to the next 3 days to see how it goes.Sorry I am terrible,and also I thing what I am saying will not be 100%clear but she was just take it best I am.Thank you

Is the Thai lady you were originally looking for with you now, or is she just a Thai "lady" who wants you to help her to make her rich?

I've had a lot of medical education in my life and two of these Benzos can't make you that off the ramp. You aren't really looking for a lady in Mahasalakham, are you?

What else are you on?

I am sorry Sir.I have 6 tablets 3 not much.3 ,Keppra,Vimpat,morning and night.for the brain I believe.Also Frisium morning and night.My doctor said to me 2 months to get off the morning Frisium,only have them at night.Nearly killed me when he got me off them.I do not believe a word you talk about when you are saying about Frisium. Just listen to this.Now I stay in Frisium nightly,every night for the last 5 years and will be on it until I die.The easiest way would be make the drug bigger,I don't I use it one.You are saying you have medical education, I saw to you Sir,to the Frisum you know nothing

What else are you on?

I am sorry Sir.I have 6 tablets 3 not much.3 ,Keppra,Vimpat,morning and night.for the brain I believe.Also Frisium morning and night.My doctor said to me 2 months to get off the morning Frisium,only have them at night.Nearly killed me when he got me off them.I do not believe a word you talk about when you are saying about Frisium. Just listen to this.Now I stay in Frisium nightly,every night for the last 5 years and will be on it until I die.The easiest way would be make the drug bigger,I don't I use it one.You are saying you have medical education, I saw to you Sir,to the Frisum you know nothing

I don't think Frisium make you the way you are. Your tumor seems to be huge, without wanting to hurt you now.

In one post there're some information about Frisium in general. I've worked with guys who were on all sorts of drugs and pharmaceutical rubbish.

Please be careful that those people are not trying to take everything away from you. I finally give up, trying to help you. best of luck finding the lady.

The Thai Lady arrived in Australia on the 24 December.She can told me now what is wrong with me and she can fix up

Never Sure was right. I truly hope that you don't mix her up with Santa now.

It's the 9th January so surely 'Santa don't live there anymore' ?

The Thai Lady arrived in Australia on the 24 December.She can told me now what is wrong with me and she can fix up

Never Sure was right. I truly hope that you don't mix her up with Santa now.

It's the 9th January so surely 'Santa don't live there anymore' ?

Jesus was a native American and Santa was born in Sisaket. Things like that can happen when you always skip your history classes. facepalm.gifPlease proof that I'm wrong. !!!

Thai Lady took me to Hospital Friday.She said we are again on Monday.She says I will be ok in a few weeks.I feel I will be dead tomorrow,I have never been so bad especially in my brain.Thank you

Look on the bright side, you seem to have plenty of time to post on here so things cannot be THAT bad!

Thai Lady took me to Hospital Friday.She said we are again on Monday.She says I will be ok in a few weeks.I feel I will be dead tomorrow,I have never been so bad especially in my brain.Thank you

Look on the bright side, you seem to have plenty of time to post on here so things cannot be THAT bad!

it's really superb to see that you obviously haven't lost your black British humor. But what if the OP's suffering of Alzheimer? The whole posts don't make much sense and never did from the start.

BTW, I'm looking for a lady in Buri Ram. She's got black hair that could be greyish by now, about 150 cm "tall", weighs about 50 kg and must be 52 now.

Her name is Rin K. and she once was a true love of mine. Haven't seen her since 14 years, though. Aeehh, and she's got black eyes. wai2.gif

What else are you on?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjs3bOpoKDKAhUIXB4KHRomD3IQFggfMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.medicines.org.uk%2Femc%2Fmedicine%2F8298%2FSPC%2FFrisium%2BTablets%2B10%2Bmg&usg=AFQjCNEyuNK2cTS_pBG7mouYykKKxOZ_YA&sig2=TmviimJi4SWl2z7JQe529w&bvm=bv.111396085,d.dmo

Frisium for severe debilitating anxiety, taken only for a couple of weeks. May help explain things a bit.

Dep David

I am very sick but you are 100% correct.I will talk ASAP.I will talk if I can.Frisimn is 30 days,then you have to stop no more the is terrible and strong..This is for anxiety.I have a different thing.I have to use is for brain in the head all the time.5 Years at the moment it is disgraceful.Thank you

Good to hear you found the lady and she is now in Aus helping you. What can she do that nobody from western medicine can ?

Good to hear you found the lady and she is now in Aus helping you. What can she do that nobody from western medicine can ?

Nothing

Bet the fees are cheaper

Nothing

Bet the fees are cheaper

For what?

• 1 month later...

Dep David

I am very sick but you are 100% correct.I will talk ASAP.I will talk if I can.Frisimn is 30 days,then you have to stop no more the is terrible and strong..This is for anxiety.I have a different thing.I have to use is for brain in the head all the time.5 Years at the moment it is disgraceful.Thank you

Hi Gentlemen,

Just a quick note.I was in Brisbane Hospital for 3 weeks,that why I could not tell my sorry properly,didn't know where I was couldnt find who I was looking for at Maha Sarakham After 3 weeks they operated.The meningioma I had 3 times in 20 years was benign,after op was told it turned glioma stage 4.Came out of hospital about a week ago.Went only 1 day last week,they made a mask for me,one blood test,saw a lady,not doctor,she told m everything,absolutely. brilliant. Saw another doctor,he is the one that made me travel to his hospital says he will give me a little longer if I go to the hospital so I did.

Story now is.Thursday week I am driven to hospital and have my first done of radiation which I thing I can handle ok only thing is I am getting a chemo tablet,I do not know how that is going go.I go home and come back Friday same thing,go home.No treatment at weekend start again Monday same thing,treatment go home.Tuesday I go back to the hospital but before that a go to a place where there is about 30 rooms,very good place for free.I can go home at the weekend or stay the whole time but treatment is 5 days a week,makes it 6 weeks.I am just hoping I don't feel sick but the Docs say they have plenty of ammo to help me.Saw a paper the average survival time is 14 months but I am an old guy I think that is a big long but I will have a go as the Doc said. Only one tablet I have had for years 1000 was increased 1250 that's about it.Had the anger a couple of times but really quite good.

Dep David

Hi Gentlemen,

Just a quick note.I was in Brisbane Hospital for 3 weeks,that why I could not tell my sorry properly,didn't know where I was couldnt find who I was looking for at Maha Sarakham After 3 weeks they operated.The meningioma I had 3 times in 20 years was benign,after op was told it turned glioma stage 4.Came out of hospital about a week ago.Went only 1 day last week,they made a mask for me,one blood test,saw a lady,not doctor,she told m everything,absolutely. brilliant. Saw another doctor,he is the one that made me travel to his hospital says he will give me a little longer if I go to the hospital so I did.

Story now is.Thursday week I am driven to hospital and have my first done of radiation which I thing I can handle ok only thing is I am getting a chemo tablet,I do not know how that is going go.I go home and come back Friday same thing,go home.No treatment at weekend start again Monday same thing,treatment go home.Tuesday I go back to the hospital but before that a go to a place where there is about 30 rooms,very good place for free.I can go home at the weekend or stay the whole time but treatment is 5 days a week,makes it 6 weeks.I am just hoping I don't feel sick but the Docs say they have plenty of ammo to help me.Saw a paper the average survival time is 14 months but I am an old guy I think that is a big long but I will have a go as the Doc said. Only one tablet I have had for years 1000 was increased 1250 that's about it.Had the anger a couple of times but really quite good.

Just another thing I can write a bit,it is probably not to good but when this started I could not write a thing.Apparantley my posts were terrible I believe they are a bit better now

Archived