How can I find a lady in Maha Sarakham

mickjn

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dep David

I am very sick but you are 100% correct.I will talk ASAP.I will talk if I can.Frisimn is 30 days,then you have to stop no more the is terrible and strong..This is for anxiety.I have a different thing.I have to use is for brain in the head all the time.5 Years at the moment it is disgraceful.Thank you

Hi Gentlemen,

Just a quick note.I was in Brisbane Hospital for 3 weeks,that why I could not tell my sorry properly,didn't know where I was couldnt find who I was looking for at Maha Sarakham After 3 weeks they operated.The meningioma I had 3 times in 20 years was benign,after op was told it turned glioma stage 4.Came out of hospital about a week ago.Went only 1 day last week,they made a mask for me,one blood test,saw a lady,not doctor,she told m everything,absolutely. brilliant. Saw another doctor,he is the one that made me travel to his hospital says he will give me a little longer if I go to the hospital so I did.

Story now is.Thursday week I am driven to hospital and have my first done of radiation which I thing I can handle ok only thing is I am getting a chemo tablet,I do not know how that is going go.I go home and come back Friday same thing,go home.No treatment at weekend start again Monday same thing,treatment go home.Tuesday I go back to the hospital but before that a go to a place where there is about 30 rooms,very good place for free.I can go home at the weekend or stay the whole time but treatment is 5 days a week,makes it 6 weeks.I am just hoping I don't feel sick but the Docs say they have plenty of ammo to help me.Saw a paper the average survival time is 14 months but I am an old guy I think that is a big long but I will have a go as the Doc said. Only one tablet I have had for years 1000 was increased 1250 that's about it.Had the anger a couple of times but really quite good.

Just another thing I can write a bit,it is probably not to good but when this started I could not write a thing.Apparantley my posts were terrible I believe they are a bit better now

OK Just one more thing when I said I am going to have Chemo tablet it is one every day for the course 30 tablets in total.Also 20 years ago you had meeting first day and last day.I have been told I am going to have weekly meetings now

Glad you are a bit better Mick.Good luck with the treatment. I hope it works.

Thanks rhodie.I will not get long but I guess if I had to take the next I wouldnt have been around to write this,a month at the most.rhodie I have known who you are for a long time and I thank you for your kind words

Why is rubbish like this poor troll attempt allowed to stay here?

You might be better off to ask an admin.I am not poor I am not rich the only thing wrong now I am very sick.The Glioma grade 4 soon sorts you out.Have a good day

Why is rubbish like this poor troll attempt allowed to stay here?

You might be better off to ask an admin.I am not poor I am not rich the only thing wrong now I am very sick.The Glioma grade 4 soon sorts you out.Have a good day

Well done Mick for not raising to the bait of the doubters and those with a distinct lack of empathy to your plight, even when you were very sick and trying to figure things out. You stuck with your quest and now it seems the Sarakham woman you were looking for is by your side in Australia. I am pleased for you and hope things work out, despite all the obstacles in your path. thumbsup.gif

Thanks very much for your good wishes Sir. We got a call 2 days ago and the lady said my can have to room full time from next Thursday for the 6 weeks for Radiation and Chemo,which is good,before from the for 2 days were travel now we are there full time.Also my brain has started to work a lot better.I remember not long ago I was asked when I was and I would answer in the hospital,the doctor and nurses would say that's good.Then one morning my answer was I am in a hospital with a big park around it,I didnt know but it was a big thing,I was making a bit of progress.I got out of hospital then the answer came to me,I was in the Brisbane Hospital.Then I got the call for the accommodation and I asked the lady what is name of the hospital.It is the Royal Brisbane and Womens Hospital,the Doctors and Nurses in the ward wont tell you anything you have to work everything out for yourself,at that stage my brain was working better than my first year at school 60 years.Thanks again for giving me a bunk up mate I know there are good people Farang and Thai around,all the best mate,thank you

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings Lady's and Gentlemen

I would like to thank people for the good wishes they have sent us it was much appreciated.

I do not know if I have never said but the tumor ended up being a glioma grade 4.I was gone but the radiation doctor said give me a crack at this I can give you a got more time.

I know I have told you things but the worst things I have got is this memory loss so for please forgive me if I repeat things.

I know I said had for 2 days of radiation we travelled but now the hospital got us to placeto live,free,and we stay there during the week and come home for the weekend which is great

The radiation is going good.One session was bad they really let me have it but the others were ok.I also have Chemo but that is only 3 tablets of a night,that is ok to.

Just a few things.One of the doctors that saw me said you have to drink more water and I said I drink a lot.The next think I know I have to go into another room and the nurses put the bag of fluid on me.That happened the next 2 days.I was drinking a lot of water,having the drip and the reading was just the same.So the next thing I know I boss a girl about 35 comes and sees me.She asks me how long I have not been off Asprin.I said from the first time I came to hospital and when they took me off them.She said ok you are never going back on them,never take Asprin again.Then she says to me you wrote down that you have been taking a blood pressure tablet for years.I said thats right.She said go home and throw the ones you have got in the bin,you will not be taking another blood pressure tablet.I next morning I felt terrlble and saw the doctor.She said have you been drink water I said yes she said drink more.The next day I was ok and now I feel great.On Thursday I was going down for Radiation and walking down I ran into the doctor.She said someone was just talking about you to me.I who was it.She said your skin you are looking great for a man having Radiation just keep drinking that water it will save you before the tablets.Well that about it when when is all over I will post a 30 page report a least I know I am not going to beat this but I have a real good chance to get a bit more time at the moment.Thank you Sister and Brothers love to all Joop Joop

We are all going to die, but don't give up, perhaps your cancer will go into emission and you will have a lot more time than you think. Either way enjoy the time you have left.

Thank you Sir

Greetings Lady's and Gentlemen

I would like to thank people for the good wishes they have sent us it was much appreciated.

I do not know if I have never said but the tumor ended up being a glioma grade 4.I was gone but the radiation doctor said give me a crack at this I can give you a got more time.

I know I have told you things but the worst things I have got is this memory loss so for please forgive me if I repeat things.

I know I said had for 2 days of radiation we travelled but now the hospital got us to placeto live,free,and we stay there during the week and come home for the weekend which is great

The radiation is going good.One session was bad they really let me have it but the others were ok.I also have Chemo but that is only 3 tablets of a night,that is ok to.

Just a few things.One of the doctors that saw me said you have to drink more water and I said I drink a lot.The next think I know I have to go into another room and the nurses put the bag of fluid on me.That happened the next 2 days.I was drinking a lot of water,having the drip and the reading was just the same.So the next thing I know I boss a girl about 35 comes and sees me.She asks me how long I have not been off Asprin.I said from the first time I came to hospital and when they took me off them.She said ok you are never going back on them,never take Asprin again.Then she says to me you wrote down that you have been taking a blood pressure tablet for years.I said thats right.She said go home and throw the ones you have got in the bin,you will not be taking another blood pressure tablet.I next morning I felt terrlble and saw the doctor.She said have you been drink water I said yes she said drink more.The next day I was ok and now I feel great.On Thursday I was going down for Radiation and walking down I ran into the doctor.She said someone was just talking about you to me.I who was it.She said your skin you are looking great for a man having Radiation just keep drinking that water it will save you before the tablets.Well that about it when when is all over I will post a 30 page report a least I know I am not going to beat this but I have a real good chance to get a bit more time at the moment.Thank you Sister and Brothers love to all Joop Joop

Best wishes from Isaan. Positive thinking helps more than any placebo they give you. Keep on smiling and never give up.

Get well soon. - wai2.gif

Best wishes from Isaan. Positive thinking helps more than any placebo they give you. Keep on smiling and never give up.

Thanks Sir

You do not know how long I have believed in the words you have just written to me.From tomorrow I think I have 12 more goes at radiation then that it the end,its up to me I am really going to have a crack at it.They were great words you said to me.At the best to Isaan Sir,thank you

Thanks Sir

You do not know how long I have believed in the words you have just written to me.From tomorrow I think I have 12 more goes at radiation then that it the end,its up to me I am really going to have a crack at it.They were great words you said to me.At the best to Isaan Sir,thank you

It seems that the medication does help you and once you're completely on your feet again, please visit Isaan. Life can be bitchy, but it's nice.

Get well soon.Rạb pĕn xỳāng dī nı rĕw «nī̂ Cheers- wai2.gif

Thanks Sir

It seems that the medication does help you and once you're completely on your feet again, please visit Isaan. Life can be bitchy, but it's nice.

Get well soon.Rạb pĕn xỳāng dī nı rĕw «nī̂ Cheers- wai2.gif

Thanks Sir,I was in Maha Sarakham for a long time and miss very much.All the best

Thanks Sir

Hi Mick,

Here's a great website where you can easily learn some Thai with some good looking girls.I guess you've got plenty of time to do something for your brain and keep it busy.

Please see: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThaiwithMod

Please see:

Thanks Sir

Hi Mick,

Here's a great website where you can easily learn some Thai with some good looking girls.I guess you've got plenty of time to do something for your brain and keep it busy.

Please see: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThaiwithMod

Please see:

Thanks Sir,I will have a look in about an hour.I have just came home again for the weekend and I am going to write a short report about my week,thanks again

The week I have just had was a short one and I ended up going back late on Monday for Radiation on Tuesday and see to the Doctor.The doctor takes about 5 minutes,do you feel ok,have you been sick,are you eating,do you want and more medication.I say no to everything,the question I

Another 4 day Easter Week has rolled on and I am home for the weekend again.

Nothing much to report about the week.First day I had radiation and then saw the Doctor.Usual thing,how do you feel,have you been sick,you to want any medicine,how are you eating.There must be a few more things he asked me but the answer to every thing se no Doc I feel good.I want to ask him Doctor how am I going and what is you to be the outcome for me but I do not ask any more the Doctors answer will your treatment takes 6 weeks and 6 Doctors/Radiologist when each write a report that takes 2 weeks and we will send it to you. I was going to say to him Doc what if I die in 4 weeks before you write the report but I don't think that will worry him to much.Now I do not even ask any more.

Another day I go to the Oncologist same story just ask a few questions,he knows the answers to things I want to ask but he will not tell me.

On Wednesday night I had the worst night I have had so far,woke up and I was going be real sick from the Chemo tablets but I took one of the tablets they give you for your stomach and in 2 minutes I feel good

Friday,Today,I felt good.They gave me an early Radiation and I was going home.Then they told me to go you a floor the nurses were waiting for me and they were going to pump a bag of fluid into me.That took about 2 hours but I will not complain plenty of cheese and biscuits and cups of tea floating around.I am a lucky man.All the best to everyone

coffee1.gif Must be a really slow week for this non-topic to resurface.

Thanks Tubby keep your eye on this page I haven't started yet or do not read it I do not care in you do or not,I have thousands of fans.An way joop joop and speak again soon Tubby

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen

I am at home for the weekend but go back tomorrow to hospital for my last week.I will not waste anyone's time only to say last week was terrible,I think this week they will slow down a bit.I am going like a car with 3 flat tyres.I think the best thing is it can get much worse

All the best

Archived