Danish man caught with 1.6kg of heroin at Phuket Airport

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't understand why there are still some people who think they can go easily with some drug in an airport .

so many are catched in an airport in Thailand ; many years ago, in Suwanapoum, there was a dog ( its master was with the dog ) which sniffed

every passenger's belongings ; yes, he seems much older than 46 and with his new problems he will be even older and older

Looking at the pic in the latest article you can see the red double uriglobe branding on the blocks. Thats some high quality golden triangle heroin.

Just goes to he knew someone high up to be able to get the blocks uncut in original packaging.

It is either Red Lion or W O Globe, from my experiences 40 years ago. 97% pure.

I can't understand why there are still some people who think they can go easily with some drug in an airport .

so many are catched in an airport in Thailand ; many years ago, in Suwanapoum, there was a dog ( its master was with the dog ) which sniffed

every passenger's belongings ; yes, he seems much older than 46 and with his new problems he will be even older and older

When you step through the arches, it isn't just a metal detector.

Depending how it has been setup and what sniffers have been installed and are active.

A heavy detox awaits although probably easy to get inside I'd imagine.

Anyone know where you can read about the guys that get released - and I don't mean the books, but the ones like him that eventually get a pardon and go home?

Also, there was a sting down ladphrao soi 102 about 2 yrs ago, nice Nigerian fella who told me he exported clothes back to Lagos - ahem, was busted on my floor with 2kg I think, media all present - is there also a website which lists the where the guys end up - in English?

Cheers.

Looking at the pic in the latest article you can see the red double uriglobe branding on the blocks. Thats some high quality golden triangle heroin.

Just goes to he knew someone high up to be able to get the blocks uncut in original packaging.

how would you know this?.......just asking

It is a little funny to read the lighthearted quips about his age,
or (really too well informed) guesses about the origin / purity of the dope.

If this were a Thai, we would be up to page 20 in the forum, and the mountain of insults
and horrid descriptions of how he deserves to die ... etc .. would be formidable indeed.

My point being ... the next time a Thai makes an illegal u turn, or gets in a bar fight ...
remember the day a Farang was caught with enough Heroin and at a level of purity to ruin a thousand lives ...
and the input from Thai Visa?

"Oh my, he does look old for his age"

Because i read.

Drug seizures worldwide these brands often show up.

National geographic did a piece on it about the golden triangle.

Try educating yourself instead of making wild accusations.

Because i read.

Drug seizures worldwide these brands often show up.

National geographic did a piece on it about the golden triangle.

Try educating yourself instead of making wild accusations.

Jai yen, HansGruber..., he said..., "just asking".

Archived