Danish man caught with 1.6kg of heroin at Phuket Airport

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dead man walking.

Stopping this parasite from delivering 1.6 kg of this crap to Europe may have saved many lives (I hope). I wont say rot in jail, because I think this man, by the looks of him, wont last 5 years.

This is a picture from an article in a Danish newspaper 7 years ago about him and another former drug addict fighting their addictions with winter baths. The article doesn't say, but I guess he is the one on the left:

attachicon.gifPeter Effersoe.jpg

Obviously, he went back to using again explaining the drastic change in his appearance over only 7 years. A good advertisement to stay away from drugs.

Sophon

im quite sure he is the one on the right, i read the article in Danish.

Its very sad and what life can do to a man in just 8 years time. And what harm drugs can bring to people in any and all ways.

He will probably not survive Thai prison. Normally i dont that people get what they ask for, but somehow i feel sad about this man.

I feel sad for him too.

Anyone who doesn't at this time of year, is an animal.

Addiction to drugs is a disease, it could happen to anyone of us.

Looking at the pic in the latest article you can see the red double uriglobe branding on the blocks. Thats some high quality golden triangle heroin.

Just goes to he knew someone high up to be able to get the blocks uncut in original packaging.

Jeez geezer, you seem to know a fair bit about smack. I mean, i know a fair bit about drugs, but i know NOTHING about heroin nor crack cocaine except its bad shit.

Nice to see the christmas spirit among so many TV members. I dont think anybody has the right to judge this guy without knowing all the facts. Reading the comments here , the snide, stupid and unkind remarks is a real reflection of the low intelligence and just plain nastyness of some of the posters.

Looking at the pic in the latest article you can see the red double uriglobe branding on the blocks. Thats some high quality golden triangle heroin.

Just goes to he knew someone high up to be able to get the blocks uncut in original packaging.

Yes chap - I spotted that myself whistling.gif

He has got himself arrested with some really top quality gear there.

Its only a guess, but I reckon he's going to have a really tough time trying to convince the BiB that them big blocks of Double Uoglobe are all for his personal use.

And, from his age versus appearance, it is mightily apparent that he has been indulging in the testing of his own product for way too long.

Heroin - the destroyer of lives...

img_6112_lo.jpg

A quick Google of Double Uoglobe came up with this. It goes back to AirAmerica days.

1972 CIA Inspector General Report Confirms Heroin Complicity

Excerpt of comments by: Alfred W. McCoy, professor of Southeast Asian history at the University of Wisconsin; author of "The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade" (Lawrence Hill, 1991) and "The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia" (1971).
At "Drugs, Impunity and the CIA" A seminar sponsored by the Center for International Policy's Intelligence Reform Project Dirksen Senate Office Building, November 26, 1996.

Heroin Production

The CIA's policy of tolerance towards its Laotian allies did not change even when they began producing heroin to supply U.S. combat forces fighting in South Vietnam.

DoubleUO1.jpg Double UO Globe 100% Heroin

In 1968-69, CIA assets opened a cluster of heroin laboratories in the Golden Triangle, the tri-border area where Burma, Thailand, and Laos converge. When Hmong officers loaded opium on the CIA's Air America and the Lao Army's commander opened a heroin laboratory to supply U.S. troops in Vietnam, the Agency was silent. In a secret internal report compiled in 1972, the CIA's inspector-general said the following to explain their inaction:
The past involvement of many of these officers in drugs is well known, yet their goodwill considerably facilitates the military activities of Agency-supported irregulars.
All this heroin was smuggled into South Vietnam where, by 1971, according to a White House survey, 34 percent of U.S. troops were addicted.

46... looks like he was using his own stuff.

Don't know what the long term effects of cocaine are. I'm sure it would be good for weight loss, and I've heard using lots can damage the septum (the piece that divides your two nostrils). All my druggie friends used heroin or marijuana.

46... looks like he was using his own stuff.

Don't know what the long term effects of cocaine are. I'm sure it would be good for weight loss, and I've heard using lots can damage the septum (the piece that divides your two nostrils). All my druggie friends used heroin or marijuana.

You end up paranoid and with a Lola.

That guy has aged 35 years in the last 7 if that picture is correct. Again if the picture is correct

he must be a heavy user. I shake my head. I just feel sorry for the guy. Maybe he was transporting

to pay of a debt, he got to keep 20% for personal use. I have no idea. He was stupid yes,but

I feel sorry for the guy. I don't think he is going to make 10 years in a Thai jail. He looks 70 now.

so in this current climate of hightened security at airports this idiot didn't consider there was a very high chance of being searched and caught, he's lucky this wasn't Indonesia - he'd be heading for death row for sure

I wonder how many times he has done this before

Probably better if get the death penalty. Better than life in a Thai prison me thinks!!

Fool.

Archived