Danish man caught with 1.6kg of heroin at Phuket Airport

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were probably tipped off by the same smugglers, they catch one all attention is diverted to him, big collar, smiles all around, meanwhile another few mules make it through. You see a lot of people committing drug crime to get the money to stay in Thailand. If your only option of getting the money to stay in Thailand is by way of crime. Then at least have the sense to do it in a country with low jail time. That's why so many Eastern Europeans come to the UK.

This guy's life is now totally <deleted>, and he only has himself to blame, but he wasn't the first, and he certainly wont be the last.

If he was lucky to escape with it from Thailand , he for sure could of been caught in Copenhagen. He doesn't look like he has, or had money to purchase it in the first place. Thai police should investigate whole chain to the source, if they care. What I heard, his prison - Bkk Hilton might be his last road he walks on this earth.

Looking at the pic in the latest article you can see the red double uriglobe branding on the blocks. Thats some high quality golden triangle heroin.

Just goes to he knew someone high up to be able to get the blocks uncut in original packaging.

It is either Red Lion or W O Globe, from my experiences 40 years ago. 97% pure.

Wondering how you guys know such details about these drugs? Stay safe!

Looking at the pic in the latest article you can see the red double uriglobe branding on the blocks. Thats some high quality golden triangle heroin.

Just goes to he knew someone high up to be able to get the blocks uncut in original packaging.

It is either Red Lion or W O Globe, from my experiences 40 years ago. 97% pure.
Wondering how you guys know such details about these drugs? Stay safe!
Try reading the rest of the thread and your curiosity will be extinguished.

Quite stupid to be strapping the drugs to your belt, did he not know what will trigger the security scan? Or perhaps he was tipped off by a snitch. He would have been better off strapping it to his leg. Thai security rarely does a pat down your legs, especially in between your legs.

^^I've never had a "pat down" at any airport....ever. But then again, I don't look like I'm hiding something, because I'm not.

I flew out of the US a couple weeks ago, everybody got a pat down, a full body scan and a bag search, They confiscated my peanut butter,toothpaste and shampoo.

Quite stupid to be strapping the drugs to your belt, did he not know what will trigger the security scan? Or perhaps he was tipped off by a snitch. He would have been better off strapping it to his leg. Thai security rarely does a pat down your legs, especially in between your legs.

1.6 kilos between your legs? I am not the only one with that problem then?

It is a little funny to read the lighthearted quips about his age,

or (really too well informed) guesses about the origin / purity of the dope.

If this were a Thai, we would be up to page 20 in the forum, and the mountain of insults

and horrid descriptions of how he deserves to die ... etc .. would be formidable indeed.

My point being ... the next time a Thai makes an illegal u turn, or gets in a bar fight ...

remember the day a Farang was caught with enough Heroin and at a level of purity to ruin a thousand lives ...

and the input from Thai Visa?

"Oh my, he does look old for his age"

What a superb observation - congratulations!

clap2.gif

This is the simple truth that proves who are the worst racists on this planet.

Some talk 'good' - but goodness ends there.

An undisputable fact.

The scanners have a random alarm as well. H

No matter what the circumstances are, it is not a situation that anybody want to be in, especially a foreigner. Thailand has an agreement with many countries that allows the native person to be deported and returned to his native country to serve out the rest of his sentence. It may be 5 years or 10 and in most cases the original sentence for a foreigner is often reduced by the King on his birthday.

Countries have made this agreement with second and third world countries that may or may not offer their citizens humane and fair treatment during their sentence so the request that their citizens can be returned to their country to finish out their sentence is requested and it is the decision of the country where the crime occurred if the criminal is released.

Foreigners usually have their drug sentences reduced by the king and any foreigner that is sentenced to death will have his sentence reduced to life or better so that "in the eyes of the world" Thailand is a country with compassion. Unfortunately, Thais do not fair quite as well in most circumstances and if they are sentenced to death....the death sentence is carried out with the offender knowing his fate only 8 hours before the sentence is carried out. This is so his family can be notified.

I'm sure this guy will spend many horrific years in the Thai penitentiary, shackled for a period of time, as is done with new prisoners in a place he never imagined he would visit

No matter what the circumstances are, it is not a situation that anybody want to be in, especially a foreigner. Thailand has an agreement with many countries that allows the native person to be deported and returned to his native country to serve out the rest of his sentence. It may be 5 years or 10 and in most cases the original sentence for a foreigner is often reduced by the King on his birthday.

Countries have made this agreement with second and third world countries that may or may not offer their citizens humane and fair treatment during their sentence so the request that their citizens can be returned to their country to finish out their sentence is requested and it is the decision of the country where the crime occurred if the criminal is released.

Foreigners usually have their drug sentences reduced by the king and any foreigner that is sentenced to death will have his sentence reduced to life or better so that "in the eyes of the world" Thailand is a country with compassion. Unfortunately, Thais do not fair quite as well in most circumstances and if they are sentenced to death....the death sentence is carried out with the offender knowing his fate only 8 hours before the sentence is carried out. This is so his family can be notified.

I'm sure this guy will spend many horrific years in the Thai penitentiary, shackled for a period of time, as is done with new prisoners in a place he never imagined he would visit

Currently there about 650 sentenced to death in Thai prisons. Implementation of the death penalty is on hold whilst death penalty legislation is under review, with a decision expected in the coming year or two on whether to remove the death penalty or not. Two were executed in 2009, prior to that the last execution was in 2003.

He looks like he has some serious miles on the clock for 46. And he is going to have some seriously harrowing years ahead of him now.

I think the scandinavians have a transfer agreement that allows them to do 10 years here then the remainder at home. I hope in his case thats true. 10 years here inside would equate to a lifetime elsewhere

The UK has such an deal, none of the UK prisoners apply for it.

They get pardoned by the King after 8-12 years here.

If they go back to the UK they need to serve the sentence that they were given in Thailand - 99 years for many.

It is not the same with most countries, where upon repatriation the sentence is reviewed and they are resentenced in guideline with the home nation.

I would not want to be this lad. A hell not worth imagining awaits.

Very few take the not guilty 99 year road.When reality sets in,they plead guilty and max is 33 years,with hope for King's pardon.No pardon if you plead not guilty.

Dead man walking.

Stopping this parasite from delivering 1.6 kg of this crap to Europe may have saved many lives (I hope). I wont say rot in jail, because I think this man, by the looks of him, wont last 5 years.

This saving lives is a myth.Addicts will get what they need,regardless.1.6kg is a drop in the ocean.

They were probably tipped off by the same smugglers, they catch one all attention is diverted to him, big collar, smiles all around, meanwhile another few mules make it through. You see a lot of people committing drug crime to get the money to stay in Thailand. If your only option of getting the money to stay in Thailand is by way of crime. Then at least have the sense to do it in a country with low jail time. That's why so many Eastern Europeans come to the UK.

This guy's life is now totally <deleted>, and he only has himself to blame, but he wasn't the first, and he certainly wont be the last.

And do a crime,with a lot less consequences,eg,skim scam.

Archived