Danish man caught with 1.6kg of heroin at Phuket Airport

webfact

^^I've never had a "pat down" at any airport....ever. But then again, I don't look like I'm hiding something, because I'm not.

I flew out of the US a couple weeks ago, everybody got a pat down, a full body scan and a bag search, They confiscated my peanut butter,toothpaste and shampoo.

Should have been in your checked bags.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I've never had a "pat down" at any airport....ever. But then again, I don't look like I'm hiding something, because I'm not.

I flew out of the US a couple weeks ago, everybody got a pat down, a full body scan and a bag search, They confiscated my peanut butter,toothpaste and shampoo.

Funny,that's what they told me at the airport. Whoever heard of a peanut butter bomb anyway?

Carrying a bag of heroin on waist strap? Everybody gets pat down at security. Worst place to put heroin. He deserves firing squad just for being stupid.

I fly in and out of Thailand 5-6 times every year for many years and I`ve never got pat down at security in the airports here.

Quite stupid to be strapping the drugs to your belt, did he not know what will trigger the security scan? Or perhaps he was tipped off by a snitch. He would have been better off strapping it to his leg. Thai security rarely does a pat down your legs, especially in between your legs.

The scanners have a random alarm as well. H

when you are trying to smuggle drugs, shouldn't folks automatically assumed there is a high likelihood of a body pat down? I guess that is why we are here and they are there. Since Thailand isn't exactly good at patting down travelers, perhaps hiding it in a leg or arm cast would have been a better option too.

Funny,that's what they told me at the airport. Whoever heard of a peanut butter bomb anyway?

It would have been on the airline's website, and definitely the airport's website.

Any container greater than 100 mL, even if contents are less than 100 mL, cannot be carried on a flight. Excluded are duty free products bought airside, alcohol, cosmetics, bottled water, etc., which are considered secure.

He looks like he has some serious miles on the clock for 46. And he is going to have some seriously harrowing years ahead of him now.

I think the scandinavians have a transfer agreement that allows them to do 10 years here then the remainder at home. I hope in his case thats true. 10 years here inside would equate to a lifetime elsewhere

I hope he's gotta do all his time here and that it's max, was prepared to take the smack to his home to ruin lots of other lives, so in short f%$k him.

Archived