1st class veterinarian in the Pakchong area of Korat

triffid

I was wondering if a cat-loving resident can recommend a really good vet in, or within reasonable driving time of, Pakchong. And I do mean a vet well above the average. (I'm assuming if he is well qualified then, even if he didn't get his qualifications abroad, he will be fluent in English.)

My thanks in advance for specific referrals or useful comments/pointers.

i live in korat and have not found one who doesnt want to rip you off and doesnt care about your pets welfare.

good luck.

Thanks for replying. But what you say is disheartening. I hope for some encouraging replies of referrals, suggestions, good experience, pointers....anything. Don't mind a certain amount of over-charging if the care is good.

i live in korat and have not found one who doesnt want to rip you off and doesnt care about your pets welfare.

good luck.

Thanks for replying. But what you say is disheartening. I hope for some encouraging replies of referrals, suggestions, good experience, pointers....anything. Don't mind a certain amount of over-charging if the care is good.

good service and good treatment is what we would pay any amount for,let us know if you find someone.

blatent over charging some 200% to 300% in the past 2weeks.my wife will not put up with.and that is for meds.

good luck.

good service and good treatment is what we would pay any amount for,let us know if you find someone.

blatent over charging some 200% to 300% in the past 2weeks.my wife will not put up with.and that is for meds.

Sorry to learn of your bad experience. Yes, I'll let you know if/when I find a satisfactory vet.

Archived