Tot Adsl In Suphanburi

tutsiwarrior

I just got the above installed and on average only available about 40% of the time and when available slow as molasses about 50% of the time. The 1100 helpline staff want to be helpful but most of the time their suggestions are not effective.

Anyone got any comments espcially in the kanchana and ayudthya areas?

Yes, I got the same. I got the unlimited access for 500 baht per month. For a lot of the time you couldn't get access and it was only slow. The only time I got real speed was when I stayed up to watch football at 2am. I finally got some sort of explanation this week when a TOT rep told me it was very popular with Thai's and heavily used which brought the speed down. He said the 1024/512 Broadband is OK, so he's coming today to sort it. Cost is 1000 baht per month. I'll try it to see if things improve. I've heard from other friends in the Kan area that they have had the same poblems.

Yes, I got the same. I got the unlimited access for 500 baht per month. For a lot of the time you couldn't get access and it was only slow. The only time I got real speed was when I stayed up to watch football at 2am. I finally got some sort of explanation this week when a TOT rep told me it was very popular with Thai's and heavily used which brought the speed down. He said the 1024/512 Broadband is OK, so he's coming today to sort it. Cost is 1000 baht per month. I'll try it to see if things improve. I've heard from other friends in the Kan area that they have had the same poblems.

just got back online AFTER 3 FUKKIN' DAYS of no access. Let us know if the 1024/512 arrangement improves things...