90 Day Reporting Online Experiences 2016

Tywais

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the printed TM47, is it required as two pages or is it to be double sided?

Many thanks.

The TM47 only has one side to it. The TM7 on the other hand requires to be printed on one sheet of paper, that is double sided.

Strange, the TM 47 I have downloaded is 2 pages, with the receipt part starting 70% down the first page, i will have to check again, thanks.

If you are opening it in word it will show two pages side by side until you click on enable editing at the top. It opens initially in preview mode.

The version I used this week also prints out as two pages. Print them 2 sided on one sheet (which is what they ask for) although it doesn't matter any more because they seem now to print out a new barcoded notification slip to put in your passport rather than fill in part 2 of the bit you give them.

The version I used this week also prints out as two pages. Print them 2 sided on one sheet (which is what they ask for) although it doesn't matter any more because they seem now to print out a new barcoded notification slip to put in your passport rather than fill in part 2 of the bit you give them.

The TM47 has never been two pages, only one page printed. Can't exactly tear off the receipt when it's on the back side. There is no instructions for the TM47 to print double sided. Believe there is confusion with the TM7 (extension of temporary stay) where there is explicit instructions to print on one sheet double sided.

Here is the pdf version of the TM47 from immigration's site - http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm47.pdf

• 5 weeks later...

Just did it for the 3rd time....and each time works great.

Use IE.

simple for me. but I am smarter than the average beer.

You fellows that cannot get it done are either on the wrong browser, or you waited too long...(or you entered years and years ago.)

Don't see where the drop down menus pose any problems...and I picked American because I am.

• 1 month later...

Just managed to do it.

This is my third attempt online since it was launched last year.

1st time, OK if a bit confusing, with location and nationality list in Thai alphabet order.

2nd time fail -went off to waste time at the prom and got my deli number like a good little white sheep.

3rd time (now) got the 'pending' page (I also scanned their barcode to my phone, for confirmation, as my home printer is bung.)

Not much to add, other than it's still the web equivalent of the 'kitty hawk' in the jet age.

I think this as is good as it gets until they finally take everything online like the rest of the world. UK in particular are outstanding with GOV.UK services, it has to be said, but I digress as ever.

I tried Safari built in emulator, it was horrible, and kept freezing on page one.

I then tried Chrome on the Mac using the UA plugin as this site advised, while in the UA plugin, I tried IE10 IE8 IE7 iterations, they all returned 'page unresponsive' errors.

Went over to my trusty HP notebook running WIN10 and just used native IE and it was responsive, swift, and smooth from there on in.

It's not the easiest tool to use, and I think a lot of punters with basic web skills might easily run afoul of its clunkiness.

It still beats a trip to the 'deli'.

If and when it's more stable, I may use it closer to the cut-off date, as it is, I'm giving myself the maximum lead-in, which cuts away at the time to the next tedious report.

But it worked, and for that, we're grateful.

Tried it first time, and it worked. But to be honest --- without the help of an experienced friend I wouldn't have found the site where to check the outcome of my application.

The sites of Thai Immigration are made worse than poor ...

At the end of the day: It saved me some hours and gas and nerves to go to the zoo ...

Thumbs up ...

The TM47 has never been two pages, only one page printed. Can't exactly tear off the receipt when it's on the back side. There is no instructions for the TM47 to print double sided. Believe there is confusion with the TM7 (extension of temporary stay) where there is explicit instructions to print on one sheet double sided.

Here is the pdf version of the TM47 from immigration's site - http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/download/pdf/tm47.pdf

I think the lower part of that version was slightly amended 2 or 3 years a go. Immigration probably still accept the old version. What I done is downloaded the MS word version that lets you fill it out on computer and amended it myself so I have the computer fill it in MS word version with the added bits at the bottom.

Tywais, I can send you my up to date MS Word TM47 form that allows it to be filled in on computer and then printed for Thai Visa distribution for who wants it. Let me know if you`re interested?

post-246045-0-77758300-1463604065_thumb.

I think the lower part of that version was slightly amended 2 or 3 years a go. Immigration probably still accept the old version. What I done is downloaded the MS word version that lets you fill it out on computer and amended it myself so I have the computer fill it in MS word version with the added bits at the bottom.

Tywais, I can send you my up to date MS Word TM47 form that allows it to be filled in on computer and then printed for Thai Visa distribution for who wants it. Let me know if you`re interested?

He has already modified and produced a CM version a long time ago as seen in the 90 day reporting OP with that information in it in pdf and doc format.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557382-90-day-report-procedures/

He has already modified and produced a CM version a long time ago as seen in the 90 day reporting OP with that information in it in pdf and doc format.

I didn`t know and thanks for this. My intentions were good.

I didn`t know and thanks for this. My intentions were good.

It was a good reminder for those who may not be aware of the difference.

• 4 weeks later...

Completely screwed now, have tried in all browsers, there's a keytracker that attempts to connect to a misconfigured service on each page request which locks up the browser for a few seconds every time you type a letter, but even when I complete the form using development tools (I know what I'm doing here) when I submit step 1 the page whitescreens.

Might go for a couple of days away at the weekend, cannot be arsed with Chaeng Wattana.

• 4 weeks later...

Did a second online 90 day report on Saturday 9th of July for both my wife and myself and got approval this morning (Monday).

I did the reports on the earliest day possible, even if that day is on the weekend.

I'm using Chrome with the IE-on-Chrome extension on a Mac. Only problem I had was that printing didn't work with this extension.

I openend the confirmation page in Opera I was able to print the slip to put in my passport.

• 3 weeks later...

Completed my first online report yesterday. I could never get it to work before, but I just recently traveled outside of the country so I decided to try it again. I actually had to try about 12 times to get it to accept my application. I tried all the various IE browsers on Safari, and then was able to successfully complete the report using IE 7 emulator on Firefox (also on my Mac). There were a myriad of problems: Major annoyance was typing a character and then having to wait 2 or 3 seconds to type the next one. This was common to all IE versions. The drop down menus would not work on some IE versions. Most of the times, once I was able to get everything filled out, the submit button on the first page could not be activated. Twice when I was able to submit the first page I was directed to the dreaded report to immigration page. Finally I was able to submit the first page successfully, and the second page went off without a hitch. I received my confirmation email this morning, and printed out my receipt of notification.

I am using a Macbook Pro. I tried every IE browser version and also the chrome browser using Safari without success. I also tried IE 8 and IE 9 emulators on the Firefox browser without success. It only worked using IE 7 on Firefox.

After reading stuurman's post, I think I will download Chrome and use the IE-on-Chrome extension for my next report.

Tried to do my 90 day online on Monday morning (used my old lap top with IE installed, guess I have to keep it now), first page filled easy, but that was all she wrote, closed and re-opened tried and tried again but no go. Left it till that evening thinking maybe it was busy in the morning, yep it worked just fine and everything was ok. Today wednesday after waiting for an email telling me it was approved(which I got the first time I did it online Im sure), I decided to check, loaded page put in ref number, no go, put in passport details, page opened with a nice approved on the top. Then tried to print it, again lots of problems, just wouldnt work with someone over my shoulder giving advise, shut IE down re opened IE reopened from passport details got correct page hit open new report date print and yahoo printed my new page.

Only thing I have to say is first time I did this it was a breeze, this time lots of problems, but dont give up on it just keep trying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Filed another 90 application online successfully early on the 5th. However, unlike the last one which was processed very with an 'approved' confirmation email received within an hour or so, this was have been stuck at 'pending' for the last 3 days.  I have a funny feeling it won't be working this time.  

I'll maybe give it until 7 days before the deadline to see if it switches to approved if not I'll take advantage of the always rewarding opportunity to visit Immigration to sort it out.

41 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Filed another 90 application online successfully early on the 5th. However, unlike the last one which was processed very with an 'approved' confirmation email received within an hour or so, this was have been stuck at 'pending' for the last 3 days.  I have a funny feeling it won't be working this time.  

I'll maybe give it until 7 days before the deadline to see if it switches to approved if not I'll take advantage of the always rewarding opportunity to visit Immigration to sort it out.

Filed mine on Tuesday, stuck in pending 2 days where normally same day approval, last 4 times. Cancelled and sent by post.

The system has broken again it seems.

Archived