AOT Free Shuttle from Don Muang to Suvanabhumi

I've been googling the timetable for the free AOT shuttle bus from Don Muang Airport to Suvanabhumi Airport but get different timetables. Does anyone have a current timetable ? Is it every 30 or 60 minutes ?

Also where does it leave from ? Again different people say different places. Thanks for the latest up-to-date advice and not links to old info.

I would also like info about this if possible. Only difference being I would like to go from Suvarnabhumi to DMK. It would be great to know the timetable but I would be happy to just know that there is infact a shuttle and where it leaves from. Thanks in advance.

icon_clock.jpg 05:00 a.m. - Midnight icon_map.jpg Platform of Suvarnabhumi Airport Passenger Terminal 2nd Floor, Gate 3 icon_tel.jpg Tel. -

*Free Service

- (Bus coming from Don Muaeng Airport will drop passengers at the passenger terminal 4th Floor, Gate 5)

- Passengers going from Don Muaeng Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport shall get on the bus at the platform of the1st Floor of passenger terminal of Don Muaneng Airport.

Don Muang - Suvarnabhumi - Don Muang Shuttle Time Table

icon_clock.jpg 05:00 a.m. - Midnight icon_map.jpg Platform of Suvarnabhumi Airport Passenger Terminal 2nd Floor, Gate 3 icon_tel.jpg Tel. -

*Free Service

- (Bus coming from Don Muaeng Airport will drop passengers at the passenger terminal 4th Floor, Gate 5)

- Passengers going from Don Muaeng Airport to Suvarnabhumi Airport shall get on the bus at the platform of the1st Floor of passenger terminal of Don Muaneng Airport.

Incorrect and 20 months out of date!

Pls do not assume that info on Thai agency websites is up to date!

The timetable was changed in May 2014..............the correct timetable is in this thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/583608-shuttle-service-don-mueang-suvarnabhumi-airports-starts-oct-1/page-5#entry9385963

*Free Service

The timetable was changed in May 2014..............the correct timetable is in this thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/583608-shuttle-service-don-mueang-suvarnabhumi-airports-starts-oct-1/page-5#entry9385963

Oops! sorry for the duff info, who would have thought that the official AOT website would have incorrect information......TiT 555

*Free Service

Oops! sorry for the duff info, who would have thought that the official AOT website would have incorrect information......TiT 555

Yes in most countries one could make that assumption but as you rightly say TiT.......

the bus leaves at suv from the same level you exit from after immi and customs. do NOT follow the signs to 'shuttle bus' but head for exit 3. you will need a paper printed copy of your flight booking from dm to where ever, there is a little table just to the right of the #3 bridge exit, show them your printed ticket and you are free to go.

buses leave on time but do not always arrive the same. allow 4 hours for scheduled arrival at suv to scheduled departure at dm.

Does anyone have a current timetable ? Is it every 30 or 60 minutes ?

Not a simple scheme all over the day, but varying by time of day.

Unfortunately I can only show you a picture that I took in June 2015 in the opposite direction.

But as far as I know the times are basically "symmetric" as a certain numbers of buses is going back and forth.

At peak times the bus goes every 12 minutes.

30 minutes is the worst frequency.

post-99794-0-89607800-1452071331_thumb.j

Thanks to all for the info.

Someone said a paper ticket is required. So I cannot use a screenshot of the electronic ticket sent to my email?

Thanks again

Last time a screenshot of the booking on the smartphone was good.

Few Thai people have printed bookings/tickets nowadays.

Thanks for this. I need the bus schedule FROM Don Muang not TO and you were the only one who answered this !!! Cheers.

If it makes you happy a pic from the web with the times from DMK to BKK.

Exact same times as opposite direction shown in my picture wink.png

Obviously unchanged from March 2013 (date of the site).

http://www.pausethemoment.com/bkk-to-dmk-for-free/

DMK-BKK-Bus-Schedule.jpg

Archived