Topless foreign tourists educated, fined by Phuket police

webfact

Topless Phuket tourists educated, fined by police

1451880296_1-org.jpg
The two woemn receive a lesson in Thai culture from a female police officer.

PHUKET: -- Two foreign women have received a lesson in Thai culture and been fined B500 each after being arrested following a video showing them dancing topless while leaning out of the window of a Phuket registered vehicle going viral on social media.

The video, shot at 9pm on Saturday (Jan 2) on Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd in Phuket’s main entertainment hub Patong, shows 20-year-old American, Adrianna Martin, and 25 -year-old Austrian, Camille Charlotte Prymann sitting and dancing out of the vehicles rear windows while topless.

Police managed to track down the two women after finding the vehicle was registered to an address in Rawai.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/topless-phuket-tourists-educated-fined-by-police-55660.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-01-04

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Busted: Topless tourists exposed after joyride video sent to police
Phuket Gazette

fo.jpeg
The pair were brought to the Patong Police Station where officials informed them of the charge of indecent public exposure. Photo: Patong Police

PHUKET: -- Police fined an American and Australian tourist for public nudity after a video surfaced of the pair sitting on the window sills of a slow-rolling SUV, exposing their bare breasts to those on the streets of Patong on January 2.

“We were made aware of the video at about 2pm yesterday,” said Lt Col Sutthichai Thianpho of the Patong Police. “It didn’t take long to track down the suspects, as we had the licence plate number of the vehicle.”

American national Adrianna Martin, 20, and Australian national Camille Prymann, 25, were apprehended last night after police traced the SUV to Malee Villa in Rawai, where they were informed that the vehicle was reserved for guests’ use.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Busted-Topless-tourists-exposed-joyride-video-sent/62784?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-01-04

exposing their bare breasts to those on the streets of Patong

...and in the next soi more than bare breast are on show for a few purple notes....the culture and religion are no excuse any more Thailand...the Western world know already why the most sold product at 7-eleven are kondoms and they are not hanging in the car mirror as decoration

Happy New Year...was probably all they were trying to express. wai2.gif

Girls just want to have fun,

and since a lot of men walk into banks,

shopping centers, and restaurants without their shirts on,

it should be allowed for the women to do the same, no?

I'm hopeful we can agree it's a better view on the women side gigglem.gif

More evidence that police around the nation are doing their bit to protect the citizens of Thailand and keep them safe.

Let's not worry too much about road fatalities or drug dealers or jealous husbands shooting their wives.

Well, I happen to see the video and am surprised, that these two girls got all the attention.

Just wondering what is going on in all this go-go bars in Patong, Patpong and Walking street. I, for one, saw considerably juicier stuff than these two twenagers hanging out of a CRV with a bottle of water while inching its way through Patong.

Guess it has to do with work permits; as the bust in Pattaya's best known Russian/Uzbekistani Go-Go bar proved giggle.gif So we all know now, have work permit and plenty of cash - no promprem!

Phuket Tourists in Viral Topless Drive Clip, Taught Thai Culture
By Sasiwan Mokkhasen
Staff Reporter

14518973921451897413l.jpg
Two foreign women were seen topless in the clip filmed on January 2.

PHUKET — Two foreign women were fined 500 baht each on charges of obscenity charge and taught a lesson about Thai culture by police as their topless drive clip rocked the internet on Sunday.

The video, posted by Facebook user,Thawatchai Reemnok, on Saturday showed two foreign women leaning out of the windows of an SUV. The pair threw water from a plastic water over their heads, while dancing topless and leaning dangerously out of a car, in Phuket’s Patong district.

“I saw it with my eyes last night at Patong around 9pm during a traffic jam” wrote Thawatchai Reemnok.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1451897392

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-01-04

"taught a lesson about Thai culture."

I expect that lesson was simply the guidance of, You can't do public nudity in Thailand unless the appropriate stuffed envelopes have already been handed out to authorities.

Happy New Year...was probably all they were trying to express. wai2.gif

Girls just want to have fun,

and since a lot of men walk into banks,

shopping centers, and restaurants without their shirts on,

it should be allowed for the women to do the same, no?

I'm hopeful we can agree it's a better view on the women side gigglem.gif

after seeing some western women walking about here i would not only prefer them to keep there clothes on but to wear a face mask as well

They do this deliberately to gain publicity, get themselves a name on the media and show off to their mates. To them it`s just a laugh and the 500 baht fine means nothing, money well spent as far as they are concerned.

A prison sentence or a heavy fine would have been more appropriate otherwise this behavior is going to gain more popularity in the future.

I wish all those fat men with their tits hanging down would be fined 500 Baht and told to cover up.

i wish those fat sexual deviants in see through speedos/underwear hanging around kids area at the beach would be fined and jailed, but thats just a dream. Nai harn lake is filled with these guys.

At last the Thai's now know how to get educated....walk around topless and someone will pull you in for education !

bah.gif Now, haul in the topless obese euro trash men on the beach. They make me nauseus. Never mind the thai lady at Big C breast feeding in pubic.gigglem.gifwhistling.gif

Archived