Man arrested in Phuket in connection with attempted rape of Russian girl, 8

webfact

Is castration an option for the prosecution?

Castration would not avoid a repetition.... Gelding would be more effective in reducing the risk of re-offending!

Gelding is the castration of horses. They are the same thing. As the alledged offender is not a horse, castration is the correct word to use. And if you understood the medical consequences of castration, most likely it would avoid a repetition.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remind my daughter...that in this current amoral world...it is not safe to leave her daughter alone without the supervision of a mature woman...no place is really safe...it is a sign of the lax moral climate...the anything goes mentality...kids are at risk...both boys and girls...IMHO

I think your spot on with the 'lax moral climate'. Just the other morning I was in my local 7/11 where a young farang guy held a stick of pink candy to where his penis would have been and asked the 7/8 year old Thai girl 'What's this then?' The Thai mother looked as embarrassed as I was disgusted and hurried the child away. Wouldn't get away with that in Berkshire ..

Before I get slagged off too much by anyone reading this, I stress that if the man is guilty, he should have his balls sawn off with a rusty farm implement.

Even after a fair few years in Thailand though, I think that there is something very wrong about the police posting pictures of accused prior to any evidence being found.

I spent thirty years in the police in England, constantly railing against the restrictions imposed on us, and the liberal/lefty "justice" system. But even I could never have advocated a situation where someone could be arrested, called a paedo, and had his photo plastered all over the media, unless there was a bit of substantiated evidence.

Fully agree with you on this one, having done 30 years as a policeman myself. A case needs to be thoroughly investigated, suspect properly arrested, evidence impartially presented, case fairly judged and any appeal shown to be completely groundless. Police should have no part in any publicity; leave that to politicians.

Sadly it seems that many think the job is done now an arrest is made and a 'confession' gained. This process benefits no society whatsoever.

Even though you are ex-policemen, you should still be able to understand that this man has already CONFESSED to the attempted rape. There is no vigilante posse out to get him. And there you are, you two are prime examples of why the justice system has gone to hell in a hand-basket - you favour the criminals over the victims. A better calibre of bacon is required methinks.

I remind my daughter...that in this current amoral world...it is not safe to leave her daughter alone without the supervision of a mature woman...no place is really safe...it is a sign of the lax moral climate...the anything goes mentality...kids are at risk...both boys and girls...IMHO

I think your spot on with the 'lax moral climate'. Just the other morning I was in my local 7/11 where a young farang guy held a stick of pink candy to where his penis would have been and asked the 7/8 year old Thai girl 'What's this then?' The Thai mother looked as embarrassed as I was disgusted and hurried the child away. Wouldn't get away with that in Berkshire ..

Should have smacked him one!!!!

Archived