Commuters ogle ticket boy of Bangkok bus no. 44

webfact

Introducing cute conductor: Commuters ogle ticket boy of bus no. 44
By Coconuts Bangkok

busboy.jpg
Photo of Ley-o on and off duty. Photo: Oishi Nithiroj

BANGKOK: -- After society has been introduced to a soapy bus wash boy and hot moto-taxi dude, here is a cute bus conductor to enhance your experience of public transportation.

Ley-o, conductor of bus no. 44, recently became a local media sensation for the second time after doing some part-time modeling, a career move that came about after his initial online fame.

Nithiroj "Ley-o" Akkanonpat, 21, was first spotted by bored commuters in September who took photos of him and posted them online, making him a bit of a local celebrity.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/01/07/introducing-cute-conductor-commuters-ogle-ticket-boy-bus-no-44

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-01-08

He's nuthin'. Remember the dishy UK bus conductor who used to croon to his passengers and ended up making smash hit records before dying at a cruelly early age? His name was Terry Parsons, but millions of devoted fans worldwide know him as the Man With The Golden Voice - Matt Monro. Sadly missed, but his music lives on.

No thanks, i'm not gay

Obviously. On the gay meter he's about a 7. Not clear what the excitement is about. See cuter Thai men walking to the 7-11 every day. I have a theory that Thais as a rough generality have a very different perception about male and female beauty though. Which makes sense. Different cultures have different filters.

why did the clowns have to bring gay into this, he is just a nice looking thai guy, model material,as it proved. nothing to do with gay at all, you saddos need to get out more.

Of course it has something to do with gays. Do gays exist? Do they appreciate male beauty? Yes. Are gays the only people that appreciate male beauty? No.

His family owns the bus company so he is hardly just trying to survive.

Why would it be more meaningful if he was struggling to survive?

Seems to have a healthy attitude toward work.

Ley-o previously told Daily News he had been working as a conductor since high school, all the way into university. He said he earns a normal wage without any privilege.

"First, I was ashamed [of my job] but now I know there's no need to be ashamed as long as your work is upright and legal," Ley-o said.

No thanks, i'm not gay

I doubt he'd find you interesting either, but given your disclaimer, why would you be drawn to a thread with the heading ...

Introducing cute conductor: Commuters ogle ticket boy

Just the chance for a bit of gay bashing,makes a change from Thai bashing and i try to be unbiased but at the same time without vitriol, bashing with a touch of humour isn't hurtful as long as i'm not on the receiving end. I was rather surprised at the tame photograph, i was expecting an outrageously dressed gay which would have been amusing, like the Walmart customers photo's.

No thanks, i'm not gay

I doubt he'd find you interesting either, but given your disclaimer, why would you be drawn to a thread with the heading ...

Introducing cute conductor: Commuters ogle ticket boy

Just the chance for a bit of gay bashing,makes a change from Thai bashing and i try to be unbiased but at the same time without vitriol, bashing with a touch of humour isn't hurtful as long as i'm not on the receiving end. I was rather surprised at the tame photograph, i was expecting an outrageously dressed gay which would have been amusing, like the Walmart customers photo's.

You were expecting an outrageously dressed gay, were you? facepalm.gif Doubling down I see.

No thanks, i'm not gay

Maybe just a homophobe - but curious enough to open the post!

I wouldn't say homophobic, although i don't like labels, gay's leave me cold with the exception of my cousin who i find to be an amusing companion

So you've met all the gays, have you? facepalm.gif

No thanks, i'm not gay

I wouldn't say homophobic, although i don't like labels, gay's leave me cold with the exception of my cousin who i find to be an amusing companion

First cousin? whistling.gif

No thanks, i'm not gay

So you've met all the gays, have you? facepalm.gif

did i say that? perhaps i should have been more specific, those that i have met with the exception of my cousin, oh and all lesbians whether i have met them or not ( must allow you the enjoyment of calling me a bigot as well)

No thanks, i'm not gay

First cousin? whistling.gif

My father's sister's son, yes first cousin

Archived