BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Commuters ogle ticket boy of Bangkok bus no. 44

No thanks, i'm not gay

I doubt he'd find you interesting either, but given your disclaimer, why would you be drawn to a thread with the heading ...

Introducing cute conductor: Commuters ogle ticket boy

No thanks, i'm not gay

That is your problem, isn't it? Otherwise I do not know, why you write this..

No thanks, i'm not gay

I doubt he'd find you interesting either, but given your disclaimer, why would you be drawn to a thread with the heading ...

Just the chance for a bit of gay bashing,makes a change from Thai bashing and i try to be unbiased but at the same time without vitriol, bashing with a touch of humour isn't hurtful as long as i'm not on the receiving end. I was rather surprised at the tame photograph, i was expecting an outrageously dressed gay which would have been amusing, like the Walmart customers photo's.

No thanks, i'm not gay

That is your problem, isn't it? Otherwise I do not know, why you write this..

It was a a bit lame wasn't it, i've run out of coffee

No thanks, i'm not gay

Just the chance for a bit of gay bashing,makes a change from Thai bashing and i try to be unbiased but at the same time without vitriol, bashing with a touch of humour isn't hurtful as long as i'm not on the receiving end. I was rather surprised at the tame photograph, i was expecting an outrageously dressed gay which would have been amusing, like the Walmart customers photo's.

You were expecting an outrageously dressed gay, were you? facepalm.gif Doubling down I see.

No thanks, i'm not gay

Maybe just a homophobe - but curious enough to open the post!

No thanks, i'm not gay

I wouldn't say homophobic, although i don't like labels, gay's leave me cold with the exception of my cousin who i find to be an amusing companion

No thanks, i'm not gay

I wouldn't say homophobic, although i don't like labels, gay's leave me cold with the exception of my cousin who i find to be an amusing companion

So you've met all the gays, have you? facepalm.gif

No thanks, i'm not gay

First cousin? whistling.gif

No thanks, i'm not gay

So you've met all the gays, have you? facepalm.gif

did i say that? perhaps i should have been more specific, those that i have met with the exception of my cousin, oh and all lesbians whether i have met them or not ( must allow you the enjoyment of calling me a bigot as well)

Probably most of the "gays" you have met you didn't know were gay. You say bigot? Well perhaps you have good self knowledge.

No thanks, i'm not gay

First cousin? whistling.gif

My father's sister's son, yes first cousin