BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Commuters ogle ticket boy of Bangkok bus no. 44

Probably most of the "gays" you have met you didn't know were gay. Yes, you do come off as a bigot and it seems you have good self knowledge.

I'm grateful for every compliment, i would like to revise that ,a self assured bigot with an open mind....oh an oxymoron.

whatever rocks your boat (or bus) soalbundy...we won't judge you.

I would venture to say that you are at liberty to judge me as you please although i hardly think that i am important enough to you to be worth it.

Probably most of the "gays" you have met you didn't know were gay. Yes, you do come off as a bigot and it seems you have good self knowledge.

I'm grateful for every compliment, i would like to revise that ,a self assured bigot with an open mind....oh an oxymoron.

So you have one "best friend" cousin who is gay. Where have we heard that one before? rolleyes.gif

whatever rocks your boat (or bus) soalbundy...we won't judge you.

I would venture to say that you are at liberty to judge me as you please although i hardly think that i am important enough to you to be worth it.

It's up to you you what you venture in to with your so called first-cousin. Really!.

The only gay in the village?

My cousin lives in London with his partner of over 30 years, i live in a village in Thailand. I must add another exception now i think of it, a nice young man who works in our village shop with whom i often have a chat with, he informed me that he was gay and apologized for the fact which i found unnecessary but rather disarming

Sometimes without the oxy :)

Sometimes without the oxy smile.png

That was weak, when i wrote the word oxymoron i was 100% certain that jingthing would say that, you obviously beat him to it

Anyway, this thread isn't about some provincial expat who has obvious issues with his homosexual feelings feelings about gays, but rather this overblown "news" story about a moderately attractive Bangkok transport worker.

Anyway, this thread isn't about some provincial expat who has obvious issues with his homosexual feelings feelings about gays, but rather this overblown "news" story about a moderately attractive Bangkok transport worker.

nice try but i wont bite

I clicked on the link and I'm upping to an 8.25. Not my type but fair is fair.

nice try but i wont bite

Why were you first to respond to this article anyway? Have a 'thing' for Jing?

nice try but i wont bite

Why were you first to respond to this article anyway? Have a 'thing' for Jing?

Please. No. No means no.

May be The British "Brown Hatters" will start riding the city buses now .Oh look you dropped your ticket stub.

and the runner up for making a complete <deleted> of himself is.....

No thanks, i'm not gay

Maybe just a homophobe - but curious enough to open the post!

Those who shout the loudest....... Is that a brown hatter I can smell or just a shirtlifter