Commuters ogle ticket boy of Bangkok bus no. 44

webfact

Probably most of the "gays" you have met you didn't know were gay. Yes, you do come off as a bigot and it seems you have good self knowledge.

I'm grateful for every compliment, i would like to revise that ,a self assured bigot with an open mind....oh an oxymoron.

Probably most of the "gays" you have met you didn't know were gay. Yes, you do come off as a bigot and it seems you have good self knowledge.

I'm grateful for every compliment, i would like to revise that ,a self assured bigot with an open mind....oh an oxymoron.

So you have one "best friend" cousin who is gay. Where have we heard that one before? rolleyes.gif

whatever rocks your boat (or bus) soalbundy...we won't judge you.

I would venture to say that you are at liberty to judge me as you please although i hardly think that i am important enough to you to be worth it.

It's up to you you what you venture in to with your so called first-cousin. Really!.

The only gay in the village?

My cousin lives in London with his partner of over 30 years, i live in a village in Thailand. I must add another exception now i think of it, a nice young man who works in our village shop with whom i often have a chat with, he informed me that he was gay and apologized for the fact which i found unnecessary but rather disarming

Sometimes without the oxy :)

Sometimes without the oxy smile.png

That was weak, when i wrote the word oxymoron i was 100% certain that jingthing would say that, you obviously beat him to it

Anyway, this thread isn't about some provincial expat who has obvious issues with his homosexual feelings feelings about gays, but rather this overblown "news" story about a moderately attractive Bangkok transport worker.

nice try but i wont bite

Anyway, this thread isn't about some provincial expat who has obvious issues with his homosexual feelings feelings about gays, but rather this overblown "news" story about a moderately attractive Bangkok transport worker.

nice try but i wont bite

Why were you first to respond to this article anyway? Have a 'thing' for Jing?

nice try but i wont bite

Please. No. No means no.

No thanks, i'm not gay

Maybe just a homophobe - but curious enough to open the post!

I wouldn't say homophobic, although i don't like labels, gay's leave me cold with the exception of my cousin who i find to be an amusing companion

So you've met all the gays, have you? facepalm.gif

No he hasn't, if he had he'd be left frozen stiff

The only gay in the village?

My cousin lives in London with his partner of over 30 years, i live in a village in Thailand. I must add another exception now i think of it, a nice young man who works in our village shop with whom i often have a chat with, he informed me that he was gay and apologized for the fact which i found unnecessary but rather disarming

nice try but i wont bite

No, i can assure you i will be no competition for you,the field is yours

No thanks, i'm not gay

Maybe just a homophobe - but curious enough to open the post!

Those who shout the loudest....... Is that a brown hatter I can smell or just a shirtlifter

If you are going to be crude please try to be amusing as well

I'd like to be the first to judge soalbundy. I think he's completely weird and clearly has very little to occupy his brain cell.

From your standpoint i am most definitely weird but i would consider that a compliment.

Which is precisely why you ARE weird

His family owns the bus company so he is hardly just trying to survive.

Why would it be more meaningful if he was struggling to survive?

Seems to have a healthy attitude toward work.

Ley-o previously told Daily News he had been working as a conductor since high school, all the way into university. He said he earns a normal wage without any privilege.

"First, I was ashamed [of my job] but now I know there's no need to be ashamed as long as your work is upright and legal," Ley-o said.

That is what Ley-o said. I know a fugitive ex pm who said he came from a poor family.

I'd like to be the first to judge soalbundy. I think he's completely weird and clearly has very little to occupy his brain cell.

From your standpoint i am most definitely weird but i would consider that a compliment.

Which is precisely why you ARE weird

nuff said fairy, it's children's day, i will be taking my children out for the day while you no doubt will be on the prowl looking for a goblin

Archived