British man found dead on Koh Tao

Jonathan Fairfield

Islander dies whilst on Holiday in Thailand

SURAT THANI:-- An Island man has tragically died whilst on a ‘holiday of a lifetime’ in Thailand just days after celebrating the New Year.

Luke Miller, 27, flew out to Thailand from Heathrow Airport for 5 weeks with a friend on 22nd December, but sadly the Islander died whilst on the Island of Koh Tao with 3 friends – the same Island where British backpackers Hannah Witheridge and David Miller were murdered.

The full circumstances surrounding the death are currently unknown, however the Foreign Office have confirmed to Island Echo that local authorities are investigating the death.

-- Island Echo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man found dead in Thailand believed to be from Isle of Wight

SURAT THANI:-- A MAN believed to be from the Isle of Wight has been found dead in Thailand.

In a statement by the Foreign Office, a spokesman said: "We are providing assistance to the family of a British national who died in Koh Tao, Thailand.

Death Island strikes again

Can someone put together a comprehensive timeline of all of the foreigner's deaths just on Koh Tao? You would think that for a small island the death of a visitor would be a very rare occasion, but here's another one.

Can someone put together a comprehensive timeline of all of the foreigner's deaths just on Koh Tao? You would think that for a small island the death of a visitor would be a very rare occasion, but here's another one.

Based on what. With (tens of) thousands of active people at any time seems to me the reported death rate is very low. Would expect several a year from accidents, heart attacks, illness, etc

Based on what. With (tens of) thousands of active people at any time seems to me the reported death rate is very low. Would expect several a year from accidents, heart attacks, illness, etc

You forgot being pushed off balconies, being raped and getting chopped up

RIP

was probably an accident of some sort. Drowning maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the total assumptions with no basis starts....

As do the sarcastic replies with no value. TITV ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And compare it against what/where?

If I am not wrong this is his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/luke.miller.319?fref=ts

This was his last post December 31st:

"Can honestly say this new year I am living the dream of to the full moon party on a speed boat drink cocktails strawberry daiquiris living life to the full yolo so let's do this"

and this his second last December 30th:

" What a 2 day bender on mushroom shakes shit has gone down lol loving life"

We can expect the Koh Tao truthers to come out soon claiming that Nomsod was on the island again.....

smile emoticon

If I am not wrong this is his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/luke.miller.319?fref=ts

This was his last post December 31st:

"Can honestly say this new year I am living the dream of to the full moon party on a speed boat drink cocktails strawberry daiquiris living life to the full yolo so let's do this"

and this his second last December 30th:

" What a 2 day bender on mushroom shakes shit has gone down lol loving life"

We can expect the Koh Tao truthers to come out soon claiming that Nomsod was on the island again.....

smile emoticon

Luke MILLER David MILLER

I sure hope this posting does not turn into an opportunity to shed light on all the unsolved murders which happen in Thailand...The PM is reforming the police dept so have patience

Can't we just focus on all the good stuff...the easy visas...and smiling people...the inexpensive costs...the helpful Thais...

Don't even get me started on old fat beer drinking ex-pats that come to Thailand for the young women...

I sure hope this posting does not turn into an opportunity to shed light on all the unsolved murders which happen in Thailand...The PM is reforming the police dept so have patience

Can't we just focus on all the good stuff...the easy visas...and smiling people...the inexpensive costs...the helpful Thais...

Don't even get me started on old fat beer drinking ex-pats that come to Thailand for the young women...

Did you just say 'easy visas'? 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Archived