British man found dead on Koh Tao

Jonathan Fairfield

The above post is utterly disgraceful. One of the worst pieces of attempted bullying I have seen on this forum. And it's become crystal clear that the poster is posting in support of the Tuvichien family.

It became obvious a long time ago that the poster is absolutely desperate to convince everybody else that the implausible (but not impossible) RTP version of events is the correct one, to the point of trying to bully posters who don't agree. Any information which doesn't fit is twisted out of recognition, such as alleged comments by the UK coroner Caroline Sumeray. This behaviour alone is bound to make reasonable people deeply suspicious.

I'm inclined to agree with most of your post, I think more a case of diverting poor news regarding Koh Tao but you might be right.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike khun Han I tend to agree with Moonsterk in several of his opinions , I'm happy that we can think for ourselves and that it's possible to look at both sides of the coin.

Social media can be very powerful and not always working for the truth .

It seems that the family's opinions and the opinions of Luke's friends are irrelevant to the most vociferous of posters on this forum. There is no search for the truth in their quest, it is pro Koh Tao propaganda that is their quest.

The above post is utterly disgraceful. One of the worst pieces of attempted bullying I have seen on this forum. And it's become crystal clear that the poster is posting in support of the Tuvichien family.

It became obvious a long time ago that the poster is absolutely desperate to convince everybody else that the implausible (but not impossible) RTP version of events is the correct one, to the point of trying to bully posters who don't agree. Any information which doesn't fit is twisted out of recognition, such as alleged comments by the UK coroner Caroline Sumeray. This behaviour alone is bound to make reasonable people deeply suspicious.

And it could be written you are desperate to do the opposite.

As writen by AleG last page or so, and confirmed by Gissing on AD blog after embalming, any definitive sort of conclusion becomes difficult, so what alleged comments by a UK coroner, do you have a link or is that just more assumption based on supposition like making a declaration I support the Tuvichien family as I wrote.

I've seen screen shots of conversations on CSI LA that imply Nom Sod was set up- it certainly is credible with the meme addicted crowd so prevalent here and elsewhere.

(And after seeing who defends the B-2 here, might be something to it. ;)

Archived