Phuket: Police bust Turkish man with bag of 'ganja-looking' tea before apologizing

webfact

Patong police bust Turkish man with bag of 'ganja-looking' tea before apologizing, taking smiling pic
Eakkapop Thongtub

p.jpg
Patong police bust Turkish man with bag of 'ganja-looking' tea before apologizing, taking smiling pic

PHUKET: -- Officers from Kathu Police Station were disappointed when it turned out that a 'bag of drugs' found on the person of a Turkish national at a Patong apartment, was nothing more than dried tea leaves.

Police reported being informed by a "good citizen" at 11am on January 10 that there was a suspicious foreign tourist staying at Patong Condotel who was displaying "drug behavior".

A force of police officers were dispatched to the suspect's room and confronted a Turkish man, named only as "Mult D", and another foreign man who was also in the room.

A subsequent search of the room unconvered a "suspicious" plastic bag full of dark leaves, which police were almost certain was ganja – dried cannabis sativa flowers.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/patong-police-bust-turkish-man-with-bag-of-ganja-looking-tea-before-apologizing-taking-smiling-pic-55729.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-01-11

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When popped eye creatures roam the night nobody calls.

When a dreadlocked men is on the Thai radar a 'good citizen' calls

I feel a lot safer now, but refuse to limit my selfdefence arsenal in case of a home invasion.

The copper in the derby looking at purple shirt guy isn't smiling, and purple looks pissed.

Purple shirt guy rightly looks dis-enchanted with both the fiasco and pointless, associated photo-op.

White shirt BIB boss-guy looks suitably aggrieved that his anticipated 5 mins of glory hasn't materialised, and that purple shirt has the nerve to display his displeasure !!

If the "good citizens" of Thailand thinks that all Farangs with dreadlocks is drug users, then I hope that they never go to Khao San Road.

All falangs with dreadlocks ARE drug users. That's the whole purpose of white dreadlocks. To tell everyone you are looking to score some weed without having to constantly verbalize it. The only other valid reason to keep your head looking like a mite infested rats nest is to horrify your mother.

So much wrong with this story i dont know where to start.

So if someone just calls the police and says you are displaying drug behaviour, your home/room can be searched?

Disgusting.

Maybe, some pimp sold them a dumby bag and then dobbed them in hoping that police would not notice, then keeping the real deal for themselves

If that happened to me, I would not leave the police station before knowing the ID of that "good citizen".

The "good citizen" is the British guy (he is in some serious need of a bra by the way) in the purple thingie looking very stern in the foreground..cheesy.gifclap2.gif

from now on I will always keep a bag of flour in my pockets somewhere....

Archived