Airport to Nana

lowprofile

Bearing in mind the higher passenger numbers, vehicles at arrivals and departures, etc, etc could anyone advise the best method of getting from the airport to Nana after arriving at about 07:30 on a weekday (Thursday).

I read that the taxi queues are very long and of course the roads will be chock a block with rush hour traffic.

I had thought of either a taxi or the A1 bus to Chatuchak and then taking the BTS to Nana and walking to my destination. Would a taxi direct be much the better option?

Taxi, bus, train???????

Airport Link train to Payathai then 3 minute walk to Payathai BTS station for Sukhumvit line train to Nana. Slightly more expensive than A1 bus but quicker. Have not used in 2 years and am surprised no one else here recommends a rather obvious option so OP should wait for confirming or damning other posts

Airport Link train to Payathai then 3 minute walk to Payathai BTS station for Sukhumvit line train to Nana. Slightly more expensive than A1 bus but quicker. Have not used in 2 years and am surprised no one else here recommends a rather obvious option so OP should wait for confirming or damning other posts

I guess the OP is landing at Don Muang Airport. So, Airport Rail Link is not possible.

Edit: OP, which Airport? Swampy or Don Muang?

The Op has not stated which airport he/she is arriving at. From information talking about bus A1 to Chatuchak it is most likely Don Muang.

There is no train from Don Muang. Please disregard the posts about the Airport Link unless you are arriving at Swampy.

I guess the OP is landing at Don Muang Airport. So, Airport Rail Link is not possible.

The Op has not stated which airport he/she is arriving at. From information talking about bus A1 to Chatuchak it is most likely Don Muang.

There is no train from Don Muang. Please disregard the posts about the Airport Link unless you are arriving at Swampy.

The OP posted this in the "Don Mueang Airport Forum", I think that is a pretty strong clue that he is talking about Don Mueang airport.

Sophon

The OP posted this in the "Don Mueang Airport Forum", I think that is a pretty strong clue that he is talking about Don Mueang airport.

Sophon

Uh oh...:D

Totally overlooked. Thanks Sophon.

Archived